https://www.zhihu.com/column/c_1536351085551349760?utm_id=0 the leaked script of TTEOM...

Can anyone explain what it says here?

RavenRed:

Can anyone explain what it says here?

It's a long story...just read ep.20 and u will get to know what's gonna happen further 

Anandi Dutta:

It's a long story...just read ep.20 and u will get to know what's gonna happen further 

But I can't understand Chinese

RavenRed:

Just take a screenshot of each page and go to lenses and do Google translation 

RavenRed:

It's basically the aftermath of the tower scene explanation. As a novel reader I find it pretty close to the novel. 

But in the novel they ended up together, according to this they just meet each other at last. Saw a men in white rob.

Xiao tuzi:

But in the novel they ended up together, according to this they just meet each other at last. Saw a men in white rob.

They ended up together aglfter everything in the novel tho. This is only the end of the mortal arc and how TTJ suffered once YXW died. Also, last page of the script of the final episode is both an Open ending and HE, cuz that part of the novel is 5 chapters and they may have cut it when remaking the drama to 40 episodes

Alicetcfwl:

They ended up together aglfter everything in the novel tho. This is only the end of the mortal arc and how TTJ suffered once YXW died. Also, last page of the script of the final episode is both an Open ending and HE, cuz that part of the novel is 5 chapters and they may have cut it when remaking the drama to 40 episodes

Yes that's what I'm saying.

Happy Ending is all we need to know.

mparthur:

Happy Ending is all we need to know.

Zi Mi might be present as well, which indicates the HE for novel readers xD

What is the happy ending 

What is the open ending ? I hope they changed it to happy ending !! Lol 

Oh no, open ending (or rushed HE) is really not what I want to get after suffering through 40 episodes of angst! In my view even a bad ending would be better than an unsatisfying open ending...

I really hope whoever leaked this is just messing with our minds!