mparthur:

no 2nd season

I know, that is why i would have waited for a second season if they wanted to give a better closure for the drama. But there is none.

wizinfo12:

Isn't there a wedding symbol for last episode based on the calendar? 

I would have waited for 3 months for the 2nd season if there is a real happy ending not the open ending saga again just to compress everything to 1 season.

Where? I don't know where did you see it? I would love it. I also would have gladly waited instead of something done at the speed of light.

Someone of the cast said that there's gonna be a wedding but they didnt define the couple who's gonna be married. I wouldnt count on that, cause even if there's gonna be a wedding, they can still mess it up if they intend to give a bad ending.

We should just enjoy without thinking. Whoever wants to save time (in case of a bad ending)

should wait until all episodes are aired and then learn about HE or not (thats my safe plan)

#BaiLu on the ending of #TillTheEndOfTheMoon  

“i think our ending is the most suitable one. in the end, we want to tell everyone the biggest values of the drama — they are redemption and the greater love for all things and mankind. there is nothing more important than peace in the world. that's what we want to communicate in our ending”

I don't know how many of you remember that the cast of TSL said that they got HE. But we saw what kind of happy ending was that. 

I  don't know whether this leaked script thing is true or fake but after watching so many C dramas what I know for sure is we are going to get a rush ending only. Like, they catch the glimpse of each other. After merger of S2 this is what we can expect or maybe this is the ending they had in their mind. 

Xiao tuzi:

#BaiLu on the ending of #TillTheEndOfTheMoon  

“i think our ending is the most suitable one. in the end, we want to tell everyone the biggest values of the drama — they are redemption and the greater love for all things and mankind. there is nothing more important than peace in the world. that's what we want to communicate in our ending”

I don't know how many of you remember that the cast of TSL said that they got HE. But we saw what kind of happy ending was that. 

I  don't know whether this leaked script thing is true or fake but after watching so many C dramas what I know for sure is we are going to get a rush ending only. Like, they catch the glimpse of each other. After merger of S2 this is what we can expect or maybe this is the ending they had in their mind. 

Peace in the world ha?

I get it...

Both main leads dead LOL (crying inside)

Vals Stor:

Peace in the world ha?

I get it...

Both main leads dead LOL (crying inside)

???? No, like TTJ, LSS and their daughter able to see each other again at last 5 mins. 

Vals Stor:

Someone of the cast said that there's gonna be a wedding but they didnt define the couple who's gonna be married. I wouldnt count on that, cause even if there's gonna be a wedding, they can still mess it up if they intend to give a bad ending.

We should just enjoy without thinking. Whoever wants to save time (in case of a bad ending)

should wait until all episodes are aired and then learn about HE or not (thats my safe plan)

I am trying my best to wait till the tower scene, yesterday i saw the second season of alchemy of souls, today i started you are my glory to keep me going, everyone with  satisfying ending. I just don't know if i can wit till the drama ended ahahha. But that plan is surely safe but very hard to do for me ahahha.

Vals Stor:

I saw something on a trailer but i am maybe veryyyyy, wrong so i will never give a penny to what i am going to say so take it with a lot of salt. It could be or maybe not in these 40 episodes, so i saw  she was wearing a very beautiful dress and kissing him in the air, like something like thata, but it was very majesty like she seemed like a queen almost...i don't know

Peace and peace:

I saw something on a trailer but i am maybe veryyyyy, wrong so i will never give a penny to what i am going to say so take it with a lot of salt. It could be or maybe not in these 40 episodes, so i saw  she was wearing a very beautiful dress and kissing him in the air, like something like thata, but it was very majesty like she seemed like a queen almost...i don't know

I think I know exactly which scene you saw and I can already guess from which point it xD

Alicetcfwl:

I think I know exactly which scene you saw and I can already guess from which point it xD

Maybe on the way to...heaven?

sorry guys but im LMFAO as ive experienced such speculations so many times in chinese dramas that i ve lost count hahhaahahahahh

Vals Stor:

sorry guys but im LMFAO as ive experienced such speculations so many times in chinese dramas that i ve lost count hahhaahahahahh

On the way to HunDun ???  at the end of the karma cycle. 

Vals Stor:

Peace and peace:

I'm pretty sure i know what scene that is....lol....honestly if they leave the ending rushed or open or even bittersweet, I'll go back to the novel and read the HE arc just to make myself feel better.  

oceanstarjp:

I'm pretty sure i know what scene that is....lol....honestly if they leave the ending rushed or open or even bittersweet, I'll go back to the novel and read the HE arc just to make myself feel better.  

???? I'm curious how this gonna make you feel better? Although in the novel they get married and lived together but when LSS finally get to know TTJ side of story and his love towards her is ????. 

Alicetcfwl:

On the way to HunDun ???  at the end of the karma cycle. 

So towards the end? And what is it? Another illusion?

Peace and peace:

So towards the end? And what is it? Another illusion?

Not illusion. The end of the karmic cycle.