Happy ending.  TTJ, LSS and their daughter reunite.

Ita probably fake. There's no way for a script to be leaked while a drama is airing.

There are huge legal restrictions and fees to be paid by those who leaked a script or any other information regarding the story/ending/whatever spoiler

Vals Stor:

Ita probably fake. There's no way for a script to be leaked while a drama is airing.

There are huge legal restrictions and fees to be paid by those who leaked a script or any other information regarding the story/ending/whatever spoiler

seriously?  The novel is online.

mparthur:

seriously?  The novel is online.

The novel is the novel. Different product 

But the script is another thing plus  it differs in many ponts  and they won't necessarily follow its ending.

Scripts are forbidden to go around the internet or get leaked by word of mouth or by posts 

Vals Stor:

The novel is the novel. Different product 

But the script is another thing plus  it differs in many ponts  and they won't necessarily follow its ending.

Scripts are forbidden to go around the internet or get leaked by word of mouth or by posts 

I srsly hope that's correct. And I wish for the authors' sakes there were more restriction on leaks or posts or pirate hacks of their works, although the lack of translations from the non-chinese speaking publishers despite the demand just means that their work is translated (they aren't paid, and neither are the translators) anyway. We as non-chinese speaking fans benefit from the hard work of both, but it's crap for the artists.

jaginsing:

I srsly hope that's correct. And I wish for the authors' sakes there were more restriction on leaks or posts or pirate hacks of their works, although the lack of translations from the non-chinese speaking publishers despite the demand just means that their work is translated (they aren't paid, and neither are the translators) anyway. We as non-chinese speaking fans benefit from the hard work of both, but it's crap for the artists.

I srsly hope it aint the real script tho. Then it's fked cuz someone decided to leak it or obtained it illegaly -.-

jaginsing:

The scripts are always copyright protected not only by the author (the scriptwriter who may be other than the novel writer), but also by the production company, the channel etc

So there's no way the script to be leaked. As for the novel, it depends on the writer- i dont know if he/she still has copyrights or transfered the license to others, but in any case, the novel is already everywhere on the internet-i suppose legally.

Alicetcfwl:

I srsly hope it aint the real script tho. Then it's fked cuz someone decided to leak it or obtained it illegaly -.-

Well if its the real one, good luck to them all and RIP for their money

Vals Stor:

The scripts are always copyright protected not only by the author (the scriptwriter who may be other than the novel writer), but also by the production company, the channel etc

So there's no way the script to be leaked. As for the novel, it depends on the writer- i dont know if he/she still has copyrights or transfered the license to others, but in any case, the novel is already everywhere on the internet-i suppose legally.

It is a Web novel, so it is licensed by the author as well as far as I know. 

Vals Stor:

Legally? Hardly. Totally pirated. Same with watching drama on Kisskh - the platforms raise revenue via pop up ads, don't pay royalties to the people involved in the drama (yes author is paid to release film rights to drama producers). I get why fans feel frustrated about paying subs to the content streamers, but piracy rips off the creatives the most. If an author has a web-novel published, it can be easily pirated without the author releasing copyright, and if the web-novel is picked up by a publishing company and published as a physical book, they doesn't give the distribution rights to the pirate sites because they can't collect revenue.

It sucks big time. Even the poor translators who are doing a good non-MTL job are actually violating copyright.

Alicetcfwl:

It is a Web novel, so it is licensed by the author as well as far as I know. 

Licensed to the drama producers yes, not to the pirates tho

jaginsing:

Licensed to the drama producers yes, not to the pirates tho

That is true lol xD

pf 

I remember that huge scandal with Ten Miles of peach Blossoms which not only was literally stolen

but it was originally a BL and they had the audacity to change it

I was so relieved when many bloggers and subbers took down their content and even their whole blogs to sabotage the project.

They made billions since it was the most successful Xianxia of that time, opening the era of massive xianxia productions

Vals Stor:

pf 

I remember that huge scandal with Ten Miles of peach Blossoms which not only was literally stolen

but it was originally a BL and they had the audacity to change it

I was so relieved when many bloggers and subbers took down their content and even their whole blogs to sabotage the project.

They made billions since it was the most successful Xianxia of that time, opening the era of massive xianxia productions

Omg. Wtf is this xD

You can google it to read the full story

Novel plagiarism controversy[edit]

The source novel Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (English version To the Sky Kingdom[53]) was suspected to be plagiarized from various sources. The allegation was that the author Tang Qi plagiarised the main characters, story organisation and many important details from a Chinese danmei novel titled 桃花债 (the novel's title roughly translates to "Peach Blossom Debt") written by 大风刮过; and the prologue from an unfinished contemporary Chinese love novel 非我倾城 written by Gu Man.

The scandal was used as an example of popular media plagiarism in a report by CCTV.[54]

wikipedia

Here more details

https://foamsyrop.tumblr.com/post/163591715065/the-product-of-plagiarism-ten-miles-of-peach