Alicetcfwl:

Not illusion. The end of the karmic cycle. 

yep!!  So bittersweet!!!  I don't know if my heart can take it anymore lol.  This week is gonna be rough....but i think even worse will be the last couple of episodes!

oceanstarjp:

yep!!  So bittersweet!!!  I don't know if my heart can take it anymore lol.  This week is gonna be rough....but i think even worse will be the last couple of episodes!

Trueeee TT

Alicetcfwl:

Not illusion. The end of the karmic cycle. 

i see, something good then,thankss

(269) Luo Yunxi and Bai Lu: Be prepared, the next part is even more heart-wrenching - YouTube 

(269) The joke that Luo Yunxi told made Bai Lu even more speechless - YouTube  

I think they gave us a lot of hints about future episodes to come...do their words make sense to anyone? Trying my best to make sense and connect the dots but still struggling 

RavenRed:

Can anyone explain what it says here?

Here is the leaked script

https://www.zhihu.com/column/c_1536351085551349760?utm_id=0 the leaked script of TTEOM..

The characters are in mandarin you clik in each characters beginning with (长月烬明第三十)

So when you enter in the wesite you will see this: ( I put the translation.)

长月烬明第四十集 ( Episode 40 ) End

长月烬明第三十九集 (Episode 39)

长月烬明第三十八集 (Episode 38)

长月烬明第三十七集 (Episode 37)

长月烬明第三十六集 (Episode 36)

长月烬明第三十五集 (Episode 35)

长月烬明第三十四集 (Episode 34)

长月烬明第三十三集 (Episode 33)

Etc
Etc
Etc

长月烬明剧本第一集 ( Episode 1)

For the translation you have to save each page as picture and with google translate images you get the translation in wherever language you prefer.

Monicac25:

Here is the leaked script

https://www.zhihu.com/column/c_1536351085551349760?utm_id=0 the leaked script of TTEOM..

The characters are in mandarin you clik in each characters beginning with (长月烬明第三十)

So when you enter in the wesite you will see this: ( I put the translation.)

长月烬明第四十集 ( Episode 40 ) End

长月烬明第三十九集 (Episode 39)

长月烬明第三十八集 (Episode 38)

长月烬明第三十七集 (Episode 37)

长月烬明第三十六集 (Episode 36)

长月烬明第三十五集 (Episode 35)

长月烬明第三十四集 (Episode 34)

长月烬明第三十三集 (Episode 33)

Etc
Etc
Etc

长月烬明剧本第一集 ( Episode 1)

For the translation you have to save each page as picture and with google translate pages you get the translation in wherever language you prefer.

after reading it, it's very similar to the novel ending....and the very ending is a bit rushed but poetic too.  I'll take it!

for me it's way too rushed the ending.

Peace and peace:

for me it's way too rushed the ending.

For me too.

oceanstarjp:

after reading it, it's very similar to the novel ending....and the very ending is a bit rushed but poetic too.  I'll take it!

Yes is happy but rushed. I hope in another episode before this ending  that they clarified all the misunderstandings , forgiveness and heal together bc if they have a daughter this has to be in the inmortal realm, so that’s why. I hope before he sacrifices in order to protect her and the world they have a sweets moments before his death that will lead to his reincarnation and coming back at the final minutes of the ending.

Monicac25:

For me too.

We are on the same page my friend.  Ayo...so many twist and turns just for that ending they are so stingy that  wind or whateve are better than a hug or a kiss. Or even all these all together with a family hug with the daughter..

Monicac25:

Yes is happy but rushed. I hope in another episode before this ending  that they clarified all the misunderstandings , forgiveness and heal together bc if they have a daughter this has to be in the inmortal realm, so that’s why. I hope before he sacrifices in order to protect her and the world they have a sweets moments before his death that will lead to his reincarnation and coming back at the final minutes of the ending.

That would be so beautiful and meaningful. I si would like to see that.

Peace and peace:

That would be so beautiful and meaningful. I si would like to see that.

Ye dear Peace and peace ,if it happens in this way the ending will be meaningful  and poetic as @oceantarjp said.

I read some of the last episodes...

Lol both of them are so difficult. 

That dream sequence that TTJ created was super beautiful though. I wonder if that's when their daughter is created?

Ngl the relationship between TTJ and the original devil god is very confusing. 

I'm hoping when it's acted out it's explained better. 

Sirry Usly:

I read some of the last episodes...

Lol both of them are so difficult. 

That dream sequence that TTJ created was super beautiful though. I wonder if that's when their daughter is created? 

Non, because is the love story of Min Ye ans Sang Jiu. They entered in a dream.