But i read a comment in the other sectin where, it seems like the episodes till now where following the show, she went and the read the ending and it was a mess. In other words....i also don't want to believe that the script was leaked but...i don't know what to say i feel very disappointed...To me the second season was for the ending.

Peace and peace:

But i read a comment in the other sectin where, it seems like the episodes till now where following the show, she went and the read the ending and it was a mess. In other words....i also don't want to believe that the script was leaked but...i don't know what to say i feel very disappointed...To me the second season was for the ending.

Many times they change the ending, either from a sad one in the novel, to a happy or vice versa.

Sure thing is, that when they give a sad ending, the impact of the drama to the audience is HUGE, and people give views, clicks, talk about it more than they do when they get a happy ending. Sometimes they even shoot 2 kinds of endings so they release the one that gives them more profit according to the ratings so far. 

Dont think about it, just enjoy the show and whatever will be, will be

So that is why they give a sad ending, ok i understand it's because they are sadistic but because people do all those things and even if they give bad review at the end they will surely get profit, then we are in for a very big mess. Seriously speaking i don't know if you saw the korean drama alchemy of souls, the second season was aired month later if i don't remember wrong and the outcome was better that the first season. This show could have been able to withstand time and if it's what i think they suined it for being impatient. But well ok, i just have to remind myself to get what i can get.

I ve watched the first season and i was waiting for the 2nd to get in the middle so to read the reviews (i ll catch up after finishing TTEOTM)

As i am a happy ending sucker when it comes to entertaining dramas/movies (for more serious watch i dont mind, as long as the end serves the story), i find it very cheap and sadistic as you said, to give the audience a tragedy at the end so to gain money. But i got used to it, especially after the Korean "Moon lovers" where the fandom still begs for a 2nd season. They released photos from an extra scene where the couple meets reincarnated in our times, so people got excited again and so on!

Vals Stor:

I ve watched the first season and i was waiting for the 2nd to get in the middle so to read the reviews (i ll catch up after finishing TTEOTM)

As i am a happy ending sucker when it comes to entertaining dramas/movies (for more serious watch i dont mind, as long as the end serves the story), i find it very cheap and sadistic as you said, to give the audience a tragedy at the end so to gain money. But i got used to it, especially after the Korean "Moon lovers" where the fandom still begs for a 2nd season. They released photos from an extra scene where the couple meets reincarnated in our times, so people got excited again and so on!

Ah Scarlet Heart Ryo was a classic for an open ending. I remember at that time it was so infuriating cuz the angst in it was also high, so giving us that ending was bs at the time. But we all I guess got pretty used to it afterwards.

Vals Stor:

I know, but i still cannot get used to these tricks. For me it's unacceptable. I am also a sucker for a happy ending that is why i always spoil myself if the ending is good. I mean just as long as it's good the story and the book! The end suck it ruined everything. I usually get them in my computer and you have no idea how many times i ereased some good series in a fit of anger after they ruined everything with a crappy ending. I even regret watching it, such a wait, open ending i don't like them. I just like something sweet as i said before. Not a wave of hand, or a smile from afar and a girl who recognize her husband shadow from the ground...what the hell is this? Are we serious?

Peace and peace:

I know, but i still cannot get used to these tricks. For me it's unacceptable. I am also a sucker for a happy ending that is why i always spoil myself if the ending is good. I mean just as long as it's good the story and the book! The end suck it ruined everything. I usually get them in my computer and you have no idea how many times i ereased some good series in a fit of anger after they ruined everything with a crappy ending. I even regret watching it, such a wait, open ending i don't like them. I just like something sweet as i said before. Not a wave of hand, or a smile from afar and a girl who recognize her husband shadow from the ground...what the hell is this? Are we serious?

Story of my drama life!

That's why i prefer to watch anything when its completed. I often go to the comment section and spoil myself if it has happy ending or not (not detailed, but the outcome).

Alicetcfwl:

Ah Scarlet Heart Ryo was a classic for an open ending. I remember at that time it was so infuriating cuz the angst in it was also high, so giving us that ending was bs at the time. But we all I guess got pretty used to it afterwards.

It was so shit@y to leak pic of the future couple reincarnation after years that i almost throw my laptop out of the window. I hate that manipulation but i know its part of the industry.

I ve been through the same frustration as in moon lovers, with rise of the phoenixes, where not only had an AWFUL ending, but they ruined about 10 last episodes, ruined the characters the story, EVERYTHING. I remember we were screaming on twitter and here cause it was such a beautiful production, amazing costumes, props, atmosphere, THE MUSIC oh god the music and they just killed the whole thing right before the end

Vals Stor:

Story of my drama life!

That's why i prefer to watch anything when its completed. I often go to the comment section and spoil myself if it has happy ending or not (not detailed, but the outcome).

My god, me too i do the same, i don't care about the spoiler, anyway once the drama start it won't bean much if i am enjoy it, But i will be happier if the drama is happy. I made a big mistake here. I came thinking i won't be too much invested in it, gosh how wrong i was. I should have waited.

Now i am stuck, with a leaked script who knows if it's true or not for something that may ruin every good ending...damn. When the novel have such a good ending as everyone say they ruin it like this. It makes me mad.  Wishy washy ending.

Just ignore the crap and enjoy the drama

I will try, with a heavy heart ahahha

Isn't there a wedding symbol for last episode based on the calendar? 

I would have waited for 3 months for the 2nd season if there is a real happy ending not the open ending saga again just to compress everything to 1 season.