casserole:

hey guys i saw someone say that TTJ and YXW both realise their feelings for each other after the dream arc ends because they experience the love MY and SJ go through - but if they aren't themselves. how do they experience it? this drama is too confusing ? 

YXW and TTJ are struck in dream , yes they aren't themselves, they think they are MY and SJ so all the feelings they are feeling are real for eachother.

When they will come out of dream it is not that they will immediately realise they live each other, TTJ will learn a lesson to always keep person he likes so he will keep YXW with him no matter what happens and YXW will be more determined to focus on goal because of the tragic end SJ gets due to love 

After coming from dream (i am not sure) YXW will have tears of TTJ or some water, not sure, whenever TTJ feel the feeling of love towards anybody that water will start converting to nails. So at first she thinks it is good that Ye bing chang ulis hua concubine, atleast he will feel something for YBC and water will turn to nails fastly but she gets to know that whenever TTJ is in compromising position with her , that water is converting to nails means he has started developing feelings for YXW , so she will deliberately get's more closer to him and during that process she will realise she also likes him but still pierces 6 nails in his heart but after that when she is caged , she finds another way to remove evil bones without killing him , hence she gives her immortal bones to him.

Basically i will say when they will play characters of MY and SJ , after they come out of dream every character will remember the story, for example ye bing chang will start hating YXW more because she was evil in dream, so in reality also she will fight for empress position for YXW and plot against her as she will be carrying the grudge from the dream.

In real life also you must have heard that after the shooti g actors do carry some part of character with them to their homes, especially when they are playing negative or an angry character. So likewise after the dream all these people will also carry some part of character with them 

mparthur:

So, after the wall incident, TTJ gave up the throne to become an immortal instead.  Is that the end of the story?

No it is just the beginning, he will search for YXW for 500 years then he will go to immortal mountain to to learn immortal skills and then will meet her, i know only this much, haven't read all those chapters 😅😅

mparthur:

No, TTJ and YZW have no daughter in this series.  The girl is Jing Lan An's daughter, Yue Fuya.  In the novel, the child is a boy aged 12.

I don't know if they will have the daughter in the series but on the cast list there is another little girl but I don't know who she will play (her character name wasn't listed).  But I hope their daughter is in there as she's the one who finds him after his death.  And when Li SuSu looks for her daughter she finds him too.  :). I would love to see that in the drama!  

There is a mentioned of YQW crying in front of the tombstone, is it in the novel too?? And whose tombstone is that?

NiangNiang:

There is a mentioned of YQW crying in front of the tombstone, is it in the novel too?? And whose tombstone is that?

Yes it's in the novel.  After TTJ dies she goes to her old tombstone that he had erected when she died as a mortal and finds another one that is his.  She also finds trinkets and stuff that she had given him there and saw some of his memories of her.  She finally broke down and cried in her grief.  It's a very heartbreaking scene in the novel.  I cried so much when I read that!

oceanstarjp:

Yes it's in the novel.  After TTJ dies she goes to her old tombstone that he had erected when she died as a mortal and finds another one that is his.  She also finds trinkets and stuff that she had given him there and saw some of his memories of her.  She finally broke down and cried in her grief.  It's a very heartbreaking scene in the novel.  I cried so much when I read that!

Hmmm, I'm quite confuse. TTJ The Mortal King dies so how he becomes Cang Jiu Min?? I thought after his evil bone replaced by immortal marrow he will becomes an immortal and meets the original LSS 500 years after??

mparthur:

TTJ's romantic strategies go wrong all the way.  

So true, even he has a love line. He doesn’t know how to love. He is all about control.

Alicetcfwl:

True, Su Su's dad and mom are the Goddess of Space and the demon from episode 14. 

How is Susu's dad a demon before/follower of the Devil God then he became a sect leader in the far future? 

Is it true that Chun Hua recognizes Susu because she's the daughter and they're from the same clan as the Yiyue tribe is that true? if so, TTJ and Susu are from Yiyue?

Megumi-H:

So true, even he has a love line. He doesn’t know how to love. He is all about control.

He was abused since he was born so he wished to remain in control.  It's the mentality of the abused, unfortunately.

I like TTJ's character.  He is not insane but he was born with that demonic nature.  

what's happen after 500 years between SFL  who become a fairy and SML in immortal realm? i suppose SML don't know her in this new time present but she know him? what' s happen between them? she is always a bitch? i read it's a tragedy for this couple

YESMISSA:

what's happen after 500 years between SFL  who become a fairy and SML in immortal realm? i suppose SML don't know her in this new time present but she know him? what' s happen between them? she is always a bitch? i read it's a tragedy for this couple

We don’t know because in the novel she dies before the last immortal arc

Isabella Snow:

How is Susu's dad a demon before/follower of the Devil God then he became a sect leader in the far future? 

Is it true that Chun Hua recognizes Susu because she's the daughter and they're from the same clan as the Yiyue tribe is that true? if so, TTJ and Susu are from Yiyue?

Susu's father is the demon.  The sect leader is not her biological father.  He found her and raised her.  Chun Hua is from the Phoenix tribe and she probably felt something when she met SuSu but I don't think she knew it was her future daughter experiencing the dream.  TTJ is from Yiyue tribe but not SuSu.  

NiangNiang:

Hmmm, I'm quite confuse. TTJ The Mortal King dies so how he becomes Cang Jiu Min?? I thought after his evil bone replaced by immortal marrow he will becomes an immortal and meets the original LSS 500 years after??

The tomb is when he dies as the devil god.  He erected it himself next to Ye Xi Wu's tomb.  By then he already knows it is SuSu.  I don't want to give away too much but the tomb scene will be close to the end of the drama.  

I do have curiosity about evil bone, I'm not sure if the novel has this part but the evil bone already sealed 10k years ago by Mingye. Then I wonder how come TTJ has it.. Or it's just every thousand years there will be new child born with evil bone.

Also, I'm looking forward as to why Devil God from 10k years ago has same appearance like TTJ. That will be a huge revelation.

BlueSky:

I do have curiosity about evil bone, I'm not sure if the novel has this part but the evil bone already sealed 10k years ago by Mingye. Then I wonder how come TTJ has it.. Or it's just every thousand years there will be new child born with evil bone.

Also, I'm looking forward as to why Devil God from 10k years ago has same appearance like TTJ. That will be a huge revelation.

It's been a while since I read the novel but the evil bone is the devil's primordial spirit.  In a way no matter how many incarnations he has, he will aways come back.  The evil spirit is born from the misery and resentment of the world so as long as there are people, it will always exist.  For example, you can't have good without evil existing.  There needs to be balance between the two.  As for TTJ....he is pretty much the devil reborn.