Muskan Gupta:

Ok so indeed his father was demon right? Because i was constantly comparing his face with Li su su's father's face in ep 1 ,i also thought he is same but then i thought he is different person, i was confused,😅 so how did he become immortal ?

Yes, Su Su's dad is that demon and her mom is the Goddess of Space. Su su is a half immortal half demon phoenix ;)

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, Su Su's dad is that demon and her mom is the Goddess of Space. Su su is a half immortal half demon phoenix ;)

What will be the significance of this info.

I read last chapter of novel , the daughter born Aa mi  is also having demonic characteristics and i guess she also have traits of yuye tribe

I'm wondering if they are going to end the drama at the tombstone scene or if we will see the epilogues... 

Sirry Usly:

I'm wondering if they are going to end the drama at the tombstone scene or if we will see the epilogues... 

Only the crew and actors know that info sadly xD

Thanks for Ye Binge Chang's explanation, so she was holding on Tian hua's grudge from dream. I won der why she was reincarnated as immortal then as she did bad deed in previous life 😪😪

Alicetcfwl:

Su Su's mother is Chun Huang and her father Di Mian?  The guy who betrayed the Gods and joined the Demon army.  He tried to steal the demon bone from his wife while she was trying to confine the bone in that hole.

Muskan Gupta:

Thanks for Ye Binge Chang's explanation, so she was holding on Tian hua's grudge from dream. I won der why she was reincarnated as immortal then as she did bad deed in previous life ??

No worries. As far as I remember she knows her past life or something like it. I did not pay much attention to her character, but I do remember right after Su Su went back, YBC as an immortal thought she is the prettiest fairy and even at one point hated su su cuz oh well noone can be prettier than me. Might not be 100 percent accurate, the translation of the novel wasn't the best to read, some words repeated 2-3 times in the same sentence xD

mparthur:

Su Su's mother is Chun Huang and her father Di Mian?  The guy who betrayed the Gods and joined the Demon army.  He tried to steal the demon bone from his wife while she was trying to confine the bone in that hole.

Yep. I'm lazy to go check their names xD

Su Su's father's name  in ep 1  Qu Xuan Zi  not Di Mian ... is different actor. Adopted ?

whitelotus20:

Su Su's father's name  in ep 1  Qu Xuan Zi  not Di Mian ... is different actor. Adopted ?

I also felt they are different but all others are saying they are same , so i guess both are same, he would have changed his name after coming to immortal sect. For example after ye xi wu's death when Tan tia jin will go to immortal sect to learn tricks he will also change his name 

Alicetcfwl:

No worries. As far as I remember she knows her past life or something like it. I did not pay much attention to her character, but I do remember right after Su Su went back, YBC as an immortal thought she is the prettiest fairy and even at one point hated su su cuz oh well noone can be prettier than me. Might not be 100 percent accurate, the translation of the novel wasn't the best to read, some words repeated 2-3 times in the same sentence xD

a fairy, ok; what's happen after 500 years between her and SML in immortal realm? i suppose SML don't know her at this new time present but she know him? what' s happen between them? always a bitch? i read it's a tragedy for this couple

Muskan Gupta:

I also felt they are different but all others are saying they are same , so i guess both are same, he would have changed his name after coming to immortal sect. For example after ye xi wu's death when Tan tia jin will go to immortal sect to learn tricks he will also change his name 

This is confusing though because in a bts, when LS goes back to her time period he is there. Both actors are there. I think LS might have been adopted by the first person? I haven't read the novel in its entirety so idk how accurate this hypothesis is. 

Sirry Usly:

This is confusing though because in a bts, when LS goes back to her time period he is there. Both actors are there. I think LS might have been adopted by the first person? I haven't read the novel in its entirety so idk how accurate this hypothesis is. 

Yes you can be right 

i have  question s about the whole scene in ep9 where TTML demon subordinate attacked them 😭. so TTJ takes the world alluring jade, which i assume removed the poison in his blood from the arrow and the demon elixir? and then he heals YXW with the jade’s powers - is there any significance in the symbol that appeared on her forehead?ok so then YXW wakes up and takes it back from him, and in doing so, “swaps eyes” except the result is that TTJ eye is no longer blind but YXW didnt get the blindness either? 😭  the fact both were pretty much completely healed after that scene confused me  lmao, is there a better explanation in the novel?

earlgreytea:

i have  question s about the whole scene in ep9 where TTML demon subordinate attacked them 😭. so TTJ takes the world alluring jade, which i assume removed the poison in his blood from the arrow and the demon elixir? and then he heals YXW with the jade’s powers - is there any significance in the symbol that appeared on her forehead?ok so then YXW wakes up and takes it back from him, and in doing so, “swaps eyes” except the result is that TTJ eye is no longer blind but YXW didnt get the blindness either? 😭  the fact both were pretty much completely healed after that scene confused me  lmao, is there a better explanation in the novel?

Yes, the jade did remove TTJ's poison. As for the symbol on her head,in the novel as far as I remember  we did not get such a symbol so might just be in the drama version. This Jade plays a role after Ming Ye dream is over. At the moment you do not see any effect on YXW as she is not using it that much. When she starts overusing it, she will lose her eyesight, becoming almost blind in both eyes, not just her left eye. Also, TTJ thinks he still has the Jade inside his eye so that eye is not blind. He has 0 knowledge about this eye swapping, until the tower fall scene.