Muskan Gupta:

I also felt they are different but all others are saying they are same , so i guess both are same, he would have changed his name after coming to immortal sect. For example after ye xi wu's death when Tan tia jin will go to immortal sect to learn tricks he will also change his name 

Yep, it is not surprising he adopted a new name when he started  cultivation. I've seen it before in other dramas when the person wants to start from scratch or wants to conceive his/her identity.

hii byee:

why did sang jiu randomly drug MY and sleep with him? There's literally not indication that her character would ever do this earlier??

I have the same question as well. From her conversation with her brother it seem she wouldn’t know about this type of stuff so why is it she suddenly decides to drug and sleep with him? I mean I’m happy for them but it doesn’t make sense. Also I cried so much when they were talk to each and he said he never loved her. Has anyone that perhaps read the novel know why is this? Sang Jiu was always shown as being innocent so this was really random and out of character for me. Also omg I hate Tian Huan so much ;-; why doesn’t sang jiu tell him that she’s been avoiding him and soaking in the water just to not trouble him. Poor bb

Also really appreciate this thread. Theres so many characters, it gets confusing haha but loving this drama so much.

Yuki:

I have the same question as well. From her conversation with her brother it seem she wouldn’t know about this type of stuff so why is it she suddenly decides to drug and sleep with him? I mean I’m happy for them but it doesn’t make sense. Also I cried so much when they were talk to each and he said he never loved her. Has anyone that perhaps read the novel know why is this? Sang Jiu was always shown as being innocent so this was really random and out of character for me. Also omg I hate Tian Huan so much ;-; why doesn’t sang jiu tell him that she’s been avoiding him and soaking in the water just to not trouble him. Poor bb

Also really appreciate this thread. Theres so many characters, it gets confusing haha but loving this drama so much.

Of course she knows stuff like that, but she did not know what dual cultivation means. Also, this was a scene from the novel, that the day she finally leaves his house she goes to him and sleeps with, teasing him and I don't know why she felt like that but yeah. He just told that he does not love was also because he was going to war and kind of knew that he was never coming back. So..... 

Actually it was not that out of character. In the novel, she waited for her everyday in 100 years while he naver spared a looks for and was always considered about sleeping tain huan. So she knew that she had no place in his and heart and when she left, she was like a will leave after this. They adapted in into the drama but it felt off because drama made changes and it did not go together. 

@cutie_daisy Oh okay I though when she was talking with her brother and her brother was all shy and she didn’t understand why. I thought that meant she didn’t understand the process of night together after marriage too. I know that she didn’t know what dual cultivation was. Thanks for the explanation though,  I guess she should know “that” stuff haha. 

(MDL doesn’t allow reply to long posts) 

Sirry Usly:

I'm wondering if they are going to end the drama at the tombstone scene or if we will see the epilogues... 

So the novel didn't end at the tombstone scene.  The last chapter is the the HE when he returns to the demon realm after marrying her.  The epilogues begin after that.  And I'm pretty sure it ends happy because i've seen some scenes of them together.  They're both in black and red walking together.  

whitelotus20:

Su Su's father's name  in ep 1  Qu Xuan Zi  not Di Mian ... is different actor. Adopted ?

Different actor.  In the novel her father (Qu Xuan Zi) found her so she was adopted.  Di Mian is her true father.  Different people.  

oceanstarjp:

Different actor.  In the novel her father (Qu Xuan Zi) found her so she was adopted.  Di Mian is her true father.  Different people.  

Haha i know they are different actors lol. I think Qu Xuan Zi is handsomer lol 

Yuki:

agreed!!! haha

Yuki:

And here I thought it was the same demon, tsk tsk when the proper translation is done, I'd reread the novel :facepalm:

oceanstarjp:

So the novel didn't end at the tombstone scene.  The last chapter is the the HE when he returns to the demon realm after marrying her.  The epilogues begin after that.  And I'm pretty sure it ends happy because i've seen some scenes of them together.  They're both in black and red walking together.  

Yes i also saw that in trailer and also Bai lu's photo with a girl who is probably her daughter Aa mi she will also have some demon traits , I mean she will also have characters from yuye tribe

Alicetcfwl:

Yep, it is not surprising he adopted a new name when he started  cultivation. I've seen it before in other dramas when the person wants to start from scratch or wants to conceive his/her identity.

So, after the wall incident, TTJ gave up the throne to become an immortal instead.  Is that the end of the story?

Muskan Gupta:

Yes i also saw that in trailer and also Bai lu's photo with a girl who is probably her daughter Aa mi she will also have some demon traits , I mean she will also have characters from yuye tribe

No, TTJ and YZW have no daughter in this series.  The girl is Jing Lan An's daughter, Yue Fuya.  In the novel, the child is a boy aged 12.

hey guys i saw someone say that TTJ and YXW both realise their feelings for each other after the dream arc ends because they experience the love MY and SJ go through - but if they aren't themselves. how do they experience it? this drama is too confusing ? 

casserole:

hey guys i saw someone say that TTJ and YXW both realise their feelings for each other after the dream arc ends because they experience the love MY and SJ go through - but if they aren't themselves. how do they experience it? this drama is too confusing ? 

If I am not wrong, after they come out from the dream arc, they all will have memories of it. It’s just when they are in it, they don’t know. It’s so crucial for TTJ as it’s through this experience, he develop the love line. 

Megumi-H:

If I am not wrong, after they come out from the dream arc, they all will have memories of it. It’s just when they are in it, they don’t know. It’s so crucial for TTJ as it’s through this experience, he develop the love line. 

TTJ's romantic strategies go wrong all the way.