Roro2022:

Will TTJ be lovey dovey with Xiwu at any point of time? The tag says obsessed ML but I guess the obsession is for power/revenge? 

There will be some sweet moments.  As for obsessed in the novel i would say he was.  He doesn't understand that he's feeling love so he is desperate to keep her by his side no matter what.  I'm not sure how the drama will portray it.  During the immortal time he is much better than when he was mortal.  

Wait, TTJ sleeps beside YBC and takes care of her all night????? Omg this is going to piss me off. What is this modern drama style trope happening with the SFL

Also - I'm so glad to know he is much better during the immortal time 🥺

I hope he can be a dedicated ML there

why did sang jiu randomly drug MY and sleep with him? There's literally not indication that her character would ever do this earlier??

Roro2022:

Wait, TTJ sleeps beside YBC and takes care of her all night????? Omg this is going to piss me off. What is this modern drama style trope happening with the SFL

This is mentioned in novel , don't know if they will show this or not but based on attire worn by Ye bing Chang in tower scene , it does look like she became concubine of Tan tia Jin as she was wearing similar kind of dress, hair accessory as Ye xi wu and Tan Tia Jin

This scene is necessary so that Tan tia Jin can realise he loves Ye xi wu but don't know it will be through this scene in drama or through some other scene

Alicetcfwl:

True, Su Su's dad and mom are the Goddess of Space and the demon from episode 14. 

Ok so indeed his father was demon right? Because i was constantly comparing his face with Li su su's father's face in ep 1 ,i also thought he is same but then i thought he is different person, i was confused,😅 so how did he become immortal ?

Roro2022:

Yes, as she is sick. But only sleeps, she is his Comcubine titled Madame, a title right after Empress. TTJ agreed to make Su Su the Empress tho, and he doesn't feel anything towards YBC.

As for YBC's sick plot .... oh gosh. Do tell me if you wanna know details xD

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, as she is sick. But only sleeps, she is his Comcubine titled Madame, a title right after Empress. TTJ agreed to make Su Su the Empress tho, and he doesn't feel anything towards YBC.

As for YBC's sick plot .... oh gosh. Do tell me if you wanna know details xD

I only read 5-6 episode from chap 62-70, please tell what all things she will do and will she change when she is reincarnated in real time or not

Muskan Gupta:

This is mentioned in novel , don't know if they will show this or not but based on attire worn by Ye bing Chang in tower scene , it does look like she became concubine of Tan tia Jin as she was wearing similar kind of dress, hair accessory as Ye xi wu and Tan Tia Jin

This scene is necessary so that Tan tia Jin can realise he loves Ye xi wu but don't know it will be through this scene in drama or through some other scene

She was his Concubine. On the wedding night with YBC, TTJ went to fetch YXW from her way towards exile. That night I said that Su Su ties him up with the tiger whiskers is same night he picks her up, meaning his wedding night with YBC xD so until he confers her the title Madame that night he sleeps next to her cuz she is sick, she doesn't have a title  meaning he has not stayed in her chamber till then.

So did they both love each other ? Did TTJ love YXW or it was just obsession to keep her by his side? And for YXW was it just a mission or sympathy?

My question is - why  evil God (masked person) in dream has same face of Tan tia Jin from 500 years future? I mean he is evil God from 10000 years ago right when all Gods die while defeating him and why his two assistant also having same face as future assistants ? Only difference is we gets to know Ki su su's father was also working with demon and somehow he became immortal and living with his daughter in immortal sect. I suppose li su su's mother is Godess of space

Roro2022:

Alicetcfwl:

She was his Concubine. On the wedding night with YBC, TTJ went to fetch YXW from her way towards exile. That night I said that Su Su ties him up with the tiger whiskers is same night he picks her up, meaning his wedding night with YBC xD so until he confers her the title Madame that night he sleeps next to her cuz she is sick, she doesn't have a title  meaning he has not stayed in her chamber till then.

Yes you are right, i just explained it roughly, thanks for further details 

I'm really curious about what happens after 500 years. How will their love story play out then? And will the SFL Or the ML's temperament still cause issues then? 

Muskan Gupta:

I only read 5-6 episode from chap 62-70, please tell what all things she will do and will she change when she is reincarnated in real time or not

Oh the green tea. So XL dies and merely 6 months after he is dead, she marries TTJ. As his 'wife' she is really insecure again, as always. And she fuels her hatered towards YXW. So this green bish, starts to covet the Empress title and fights with Susu for it (well thinks they are fighting, as if Susu gives 2 f*cks about it xD). Being jealous of how TTJ always thinks of Susu, she starts plotting. She tips Susu where to go and tips Tantai MingHan  that Susu has the key to control the Hidden Night Guards ( XL's close army of spies or something like it). She also tells TTJ something is fishy and goes with him to that place. When TTJ arrives, Susu is about to be attacked by wasps, and while defending herself, somehow YBC is wounded in the process. Su su and TTJ find out its YBC's plot - she controlled her heart protection scale to make susu's weapon  pass close to her so she hurts herself. 

Then, later on it is known YBC had the key to control the Night Guards, and it is evident when Susu is out and Night Guards Appear at her chamber and try to rescue her. (Way to go YBC  as it won't be obvious, poor TTJ still didn't know tho). 

The tower situation is all her fault. The preposition  for it I mean. When Su Su finds MingHan she leaves to go there, but instead sees YBC conspiring with MingHan - He will pretend to keep her as a hostage on the tower  and ask TTJ to exchange YBC for YXW, ultimately making MingHan take YXW's life when he has no way out. What happens tho, is Su Su's presence ruins YBC's plan. So MingHan takes em both hostages. When TTJ says he wants YBC to be freed, YBC is happy, she won, alas its only for a short moment. Cuz the Soul devouring flag(or whatever is that called lol) is attacked by Susu, MingHan dies. YBC in that situation thinks "As long as YXW dies, everything will be fine.I will get everything that was rightfully Tian Huan's. As long as it is this moment..." and she sends the Guards at Susu. Alas, the thunder Susu summons gets in the way. Su su grabs YBC by neck  tells her how sorry of a human being she is, that she didn't deserve old Ye grandma's love, how even the dogs in the Palace have more dignity that YBC and trows her from the tower. :)

Reincarnated story of CDL's character is more on the love story between her and GongYe Ji Wu. 

Ishi101:

So did they both love each other ? Did TTJ love YXW or it was just obsession to keep her by his side? And for YXW was it just a mission or sympathy?

They loved each other.