Great discussion threads. Can I ask at the dream arc, I know why the Time deity Ji Su said he remembers Sang Jiu. However I am curious what’s the Chu Huang, the space deity’s relationship with Samg Jiu in the novel? As she said she feels she has known Sang Jiu. 

Megumi-H:

Great discussion threads. Can I ask at the dream arc, I know why the Time deity Ji Su said he remembers Sang Jiu. However I am curious what’s the Chu Huang, the space deity’s relationship with Samg Jiu in the novel? As she said she feels she has known Sang Jiu. 

Let's say same tribe, as Su Su's true form is a Phoenix.

cutie_daisy:

The wedding pitcure is from the wedding that has already taken place in ep 6 i think. 

The second lead couple had no connection with each other in dream sequence, like i dont know if they even saw each other.

Also, there main story will be when susu return to her time. That time ybc reborns into mei nu and xiao lin into gonye senior. 

are you sure?  because in the picture, SML was angry  and left and SFL cry

YESMISSA:

are you sure?  because in the picture, SML was angry  and left and SFL cry

Yes, because for XL, other people are more important than Ye Bing Cheng, so she cried cuz she ain't number 1 in his heart, ffs this YBC ....

Will  Ji Su Su be a demon?

JoanPi:

Will  Ji Su Su be a demon?

She is half a demon, half immortal

Will She transform into demon?

Li Su Su is an immortal.  Sang Jiu is a demon..

mparthur:

Li Su Su is an immortal.  Sang Jiu is a demon..

Li Su Su is also half demon because of her father.  :)

YESMISSA:

I have a question: the wedding( spoiler by photo)  for the second lead couple happen after the dream part and when they return in mortal realm or in the dream part?? I don't think it's in immortal part

They only had their wedding scene during the time when TTJ sent the crows.  In the dream she is his enemy and the instigator to his family's demise.  Once they get out she is still married to him although probably feeling awkward.  Even though it was a dream, they still experienced that life and physically lived it.  

Thank you so much for this thread! Can you please tell me about their story once Susu returns to her time? Hopefully it won't have any angst (except for some necessary groveling at his end) since her mission is complete now and they will reunite? 

Will TTJ be lovey dovey with Xiwu at any point of time? The tag says obsessed ML but I guess the obsession is for power/revenge? 

Alicetcfwl:

After this dream sequence but before the Tower fall. We do not get a confession due to circumstances and the plots. I would say, as to not spoil other people's experience while watching the drama - Keep an eye for it. It is in the small details and his actions!! :)

Dramaqueen:

This thread is a great idea. Thanks a lot.

Here is another question: 

When does Taitai Jin realize that he loves SuSu and not YBC? And do we get a confession scene?

In novel if you read from episode 62 (beat me) to 3-4 more chapters, you will notice he will be astonished to know his lower body is reacting to ye xi wu. Earlier he thought he was impotent because he can't feel anything, no later ve line. There is a incident happens in teenage when a lady of palace tries to rape him as hi is prince, something like that but he was devastated, was not able to protect himself, so he summons a snake and that snake kills that lady, this is the first time he got to know that he can kill people with help of animals and he was happy that now he can protect himself from bullies and he also realises he is impotent as he was not excited by her but he was happy as now he got to know about his new power to kill people.

So after dream sequence one day he ties ye xi wu to his bed with that water rope as she feeds him a poisonous food which could cause itching on his body ??, then while she was tied to rope and they were having some verbal argument and he just traps her inside him and realises his body reacted to her ?? he became red , during the same time a maid comes and informs ye bing chan is having fever (after death of xiao lin which happens after dream sequence) he takes ye bing chang as his concubine. Although ye bing chang misses xiao lin in some occasions but she thinks she need to survive and she needs support of a male , so she thinks Tan tia Jin is good option. So she pretends to have fever and calls him in her room , she thinks they can consummate but Tan tia Jin only sleeps beside her to take care of her all night . He thinks also why his body reacted to ye Xi wu like that. ?? And not with ye bing chang when he is close to her. Although she fails to consummate with him but she receives a rank (in concubine there are ranks) so that she can survive in palace ( she is selfish)

And also i guess Ye xi wu has collected Tan tia jin's tears or some water i don't know but whenever he will feel some love emotion for any one that water will convert to nails. She thinks it is good if he feels for Ye bing Chang si that water can easily be converted to nails , so she had no problem with ye bing chang being his concubine but slowly she realises he is reaction to her, he is feeling for her so she also starts getting close to Tan tia Jin so 9 nails can easily develop ☺️☺️

Roro2022:

Will TTJ be lovey dovey with Xiwu at any point of time? The tag says obsessed ML but I guess the obsession is for power/revenge? 

Oh, they have their tad bits of happiness. Amidst all the hell breaking loose, there is a scene that xiwu teaches TTJ some new sketch talismans, but he ends up not able to see them. As a compensation, Susu kisses him on his cheek. Overall we have some happiness, but plots and schemes are way more. Susu stays as a "night maid/chamber guarding maid" of TTJ's main Palace. First night she is appointed as one, she ties TTJs hands with whiskers from the tiger demon, and forces him to sleep. He sneers at her, and is reluctant, but doesn't dislike it as when Susu falls asleep he stares at her, and even Curved Jade has to blind its 5 senses as it feels awkward watching all this xD 

Obssessive ML tag is cuz he is obssessed about Xi Wu as well. He threatens he will kill her, she is an object and what not, but is so scared she won't come back when she dissappears that he starts looking like crazy for her and once he finds her he is there ASAP. No matter what she does, even after betraying him, he still can't get her out of his heart or mind. Even when she dissappears and appears on the tower the time it takes him to find her, he is obssessed - Xi Wu needs to be next to him. And again as every time, when he finds her he runs there as fast as he can. 

oceanstarjp:

Li Su Su is also half demon because of her father.  :)

True, Su Su's dad and mom are the Goddess of Space and the demon from episode 14.