oceanstarjp:

Susu's father is the demon.  The sect leader is not her biological father.  He found her and raised her.  Chun Hua is from the Phoenix tribe and she probably felt something when she met SuSu but I don't think she knew it was her future daughter experiencing the dream.  TTJ is from Yiyue tribe but not SuSu.  

Then how old is Li SuSu then?? Don't tell me she's 10000 yrs old? And if she's the daughter of Chung Hua, how did that happen when she died 10000yrs ago? Can you please spoil me >_< or enlighten me

BlueSky:

I do have curiosity about evil bone, I'm not sure if the novel has this part but the evil bone already sealed 10k years ago by Mingye. Then I wonder how come TTJ has it.. Or it's just every thousand years there will be new child born with evil bone.

Also, I'm looking forward as to why Devil God from 10k years ago has same appearance like TTJ. That will be a huge revelation.

In novel i was told that The previous devil God whom we saw in dream dud some favour to Tan tia jin's mom's tribe (yuye tribe) and instead he asked for a sacrifice which will be her child who will carry evil bone so that he can be next devil God. This is the reason Tantia jin has same face as the previous evil God and also he carries evil bone.

I guess in drama also they will show same reason 

Cookiebiii:

Then how old is Li SuSu then?? Don't tell me she's 10000 yrs old? And if she's the daughter of Chung Hua, how did that happen when she died 10000yrs ago? Can you please spoil me >_< or enlighten me

There was some damage done to her mother so that's why she wasn't born quickly.  She was born in a spiritual place probably to help her be born but it took a very long time for her to be born.  By then her mother was already gone.  Sect leader found her and raised her.  

Nana:

We don’t know because in the novel she dies before the last immortal arc

Chen Du Ling revealed in a character bts, that her character in the immortal arc has memories from multiple past lives. This character is a drought spirit (han ba) and by nature eats people and causes droughts. Because of her memories of past lives, she is more reasonable with her emotions and more broad-minded. She also wants to payback xiao lin for what she did as ybc, and plans to treat him with her whole heart. 

However, there are shots of her wearing dark red and black clothing. I think she'll eventually join the fight and I'm not sure how their love story will pan out. 

Lily Lam:

Chen Du Ling revealed in a character bts, that her character in the immortal arc has memories from multiple past lives. This character is a drought spirit (han ba) and by nature eats people and causes droughts. Because of her memories of past lives, she is more reasonable with her emotions and more broad-minded. She also wants to payback xiao lin for what she did as ybc, and plans to treat him with her whole heart. 

However, there are shots of her wearing dark red and black clothing. I think she'll eventually join the fight and I'm not sure how their love story will pan out. 

Yes, i'm pretty sure the drama changed things up with her being the drought demon.  I'm curious to see how they handle it.  In the novel things didn't end well when she was YBC and that was the last we heard of her.  

oceanstarjp:

It's been a while since I read the novel but the evil bone is the devil's primordial spirit.  In a way no matter how many incarnations he has, he will aways come back.  The evil spirit is born from the misery and resentment of the world so as long as there are people, it will always exist.  For example, you can't have good without evil existing.  There needs to be balance between the two.  As for TTJ....he is pretty much the devil reborn.  

In that case, there will always be a demon king even if TTJ retrains as a immortal.

mparthur:

In that case, there will always be a demon king even if TTJ retrains as a immortal.

Let's just say that you can't escape fate no matter what you do.  

oceanstarjp:

The tomb is when he dies as the devil god.  He erected it himself next to Ye Xi Wu's tomb.  By then he already knows it is SuSu.  I don't want to give away too much but the tomb scene will be close to the end of the drama.  

So, TTJ knew LSS time travelled and took over YXW's body in the end.

mparthur:

So, TTJ knew LSS time travelled and took over YXW's body in the end.

He is very smart, as soon as he sees her past memories as YXW he connects the dots. He remembers she changed personality entirely in one day, how she could make talismans and fight and she could not do anything before. So he realized she was inside YXW’s body.

oceanstarjp:

I don't know if they will have the daughter in the series but on the cast list there is another little girl but I don't know who she will play (her character name wasn't listed).  But I hope their daughter is in there as she's the one who finds him after his death.  And when Li SuSu looks for her daughter she finds him too.  :). I would love to see that in the drama!  

But may be she is the girl who will play li su su as a child, because their is a scene right were evil God Tantia jin meets child Lisu su

Muskan Gupta:

But may be she is the girl who will play li su su as a child, because their is a scene right were evil God Tantia jin meets child Lisu su

no that's a different child actor.  The one i'm talking about just says little girl.  

oceanstarjp:

no that's a different child actor.  The one i'm talking about just says little girl.  

Hang on a minute.  So far, the only child we have come across in the drama is Yue Fu Yao, Jing Lan An's daughter.  

Which part of the novel does TTJ's child appear?  I have so far come across YFY.

oceanstarjp:

Ok and also i remember in The starry love calendar schedule of youku , their was a broken heart made in second last episode but in this drama's calendar schedule a full heart is made above second last episode but their is some yellow embroidery present inside heart but at least it is not broken , so maybe we can take it as a sign of HE?

Why is it that TTJ's name changes to Cang Jiu Min later on?  Does he somehow die and get reincarnated again 500 years later and meet the FL or does he simply take on another identity after YXW's death?