Leo Luo's voice is dubbed in this series?  

mparthur:

Leo Luo's voice is dubbed in this series?  

no it's his own voice

What happened to MY/ dragon after TTJ and the rest left the dream arc?

In Episode 10, Jize tells LSS about the three items to destroy the demon's bone:

1. One dream

2. One tear drop

3. One thread

I get the first two but the thread?  What is it?

mparthur:

In Episode 10, Jize tells LSS about the three items to destroy the demon's bone:

1. One dream

2. One tear drop

3. One thread

That is not clear, but we will find out once the episode comes.

All three items are associated with bringing out some sort of emotion out of TTJ. I assumed the thread was what TTJ sewed for Susu.

Lily Lam:

All three items are associated with bringing out some sort of emotion out of TTJ. I assumed the thread was what TTJ sewed for Susu.

I read that I’m the novel, TTJ sewed some embroidery on YXW’s wedding veil and it symbolizes all his love for her.

Megumi-H:

I read that I’m the novel, TTJ sewed some embroidery on YXW’s wedding veil and it symbolizes all his love for her.

OMG: the demon king is so romantic.

Absolutely romantic but it also get's immediately angsty. 

I think the thread was kind of there to signify when to use the nails. 

edit: Just occurred to me it could also be a reference to the thread of fate. 

I know that very soon, xiwu will die. First she will put nails his heart and this remove his evil bone. 

I just want that she has to do what she has to do, but just she loves him or feels a little guilt or sad for him. 

Alicetcfwl:

Well Immortals don't give birth like normal people, when they conceive, they consider spiritual/divine essence in a form that reflects both parents. If the mom is a phoenix and the dad is a dragon, then the kid will be a phoenix with dragon colours or a dragon that has affinity for fire and is red. When the child is "born" it is born in its true form, in Su Su's case she was an egg that had to take 10 500 years time to take its human form.... 

owwww she was an egg for a long time >_< and from a dragon and phoenix. Those are powerful ancient beasts. Thanks!!!

Nanananan777:

Question :

In dream arc, MY started to have feelings for SJ like since apple scene, is it same in novel as well? Or in novel he only had feelings after SJ helped recover his eyes.

Also in series , why it shows that the person who MY killed as Devil god was TTJ? Isnt it TTJ havent became  devil god yet?

It is different. In the novel MY and SJ are married for 100 years, and TH is asleep for 100 years. MY is out and about to find artifacts to wake up TH. If I remember correctly, at the end of the arc it is said he started loving SJ some time after she left and he really fell in love deeply during the 7 years she was looking after him in the forest.

mparthur:

What happened to MY/ dragon after TTJ and the rest left the dream arc?

He got a closure. He decided to stay a God. 

mparthur:

1. One dream

2. One tear drop

3. One thread

Love line. The first time ever TTJ feels something in his heart is the thread.

Lily Lam:

Absolutely romantic but it also get's immediately angsty. 

I think the thread was kind of there to signify when to use the nails. 

edit: Just occurred to me it could also be a reference to the thread of fate. 

It is explained in the novel, TTJ doesnt have a love line. When he starts feeling something truly for the first time be it hate or love, is when the nails start appearing, 3 by 3.