Cookiebiii:

owwww she was an egg for a long time >_< and from a dragon and phoenix. Those are powerful ancient beasts. Thanks!!!

No the dragon is just an example, Di mian her father was a demon but due to the not properly translated novel I read, I cannot be sure what kind of demon he was. She was a phoenix tho, just as her mom.

cutie_daisy:

I know that very soon, xiwu will die. First she will put nails his heart and this remove his evil bone. 

I just want that she has to do what she has to do, but just she loves him or feels a little guilt or sad for him. 

Oh she has feelings for him. When she goes back to 500 years present time, she is heartbroken. TTJ is constantly in her mind, and as the pain is still fresh for her it is even more angsty when you find out he spent 500 years looking for YXWs soul, only to meet Su Su while trying to kill her and use her body for Xi Wu's soul, only to find out she was the one he was looking for all along. TT

Alicetcfwl:

Oh she has feelings for him. When she goes back to 500 years present time, she is heartbroken. TTJ is constantly in her mind, and as the pain is still fresh for her it is even more angsty when you find out he spent 500 years looking for YXWs soul, only to meet Su Su while trying to kill her and use her body for Xi Wu's soul, only to find out she was the one he was looking for all along. TT

Did TTJ kill LSS in 500 years present time?  

mparthur:

Did TTJ kill LSS in 500 years present time?  

As far as I remember No

Alicetcfwl:

As far as I remember No

Alicetcfwl:

As far as I remember No

So, TTJ decided to cultivate to become an immortal as to win LSS's heart.  Clever boy if that is the case.

mparthur:

In Episode 10, Jize tells LSS about the three items to destroy the demon's bone:

1. One dream

2. One tear drop

3. One thread

I get the first two but the thread?  What is it?

The thread is a love thread.  it allows him to feel love.  He was born without one.  

cutie_daisy:

I know that very soon, xiwu will die. First she will put nails his heart and this remove his evil bone. 

I just want that she has to do what she has to do, but just she loves him or feels a little guilt or sad for him. 

She fails with the nails, but they are an essential part of her exchanging the bones with the divine essence as only the devil god himself can remove them.

mparthur:

So, TTJ decided to cultivate to become an immortal as to win LSS's heart.  Clever boy if that is the case.

Nope, he needs to find an immortal body for YXWs soul. Also he has divine marrow but also has the God Slaying crossbow when he is introduced as CJM. So his quest to have more power aint over yet xD

cutie_daisy:

unfortunately after the nails it gets really angsty.  it's so sad because they love each other but at the same time he's so angry with her and he feels that he can't trust her and just wants to punish her.  it was so hard to read and then the tower scene happens and his last thoughts are that he wished he wouldn't have argued with her, if only she would stay alive.  

Cookiebiii:

owwww she was an egg for a long time >_< and from a dragon and phoenix. Those are powerful ancient beasts. Thanks!!!

In that case, Di Mian was a dragon as Chu Huang was a phoenix.

oceanstarjp:

unfortunately after the nails it gets really angsty.  it's so sad because they love each other but at the same time he's so angry with her and he feels that he can't trust her and just wants to punish her.  it was so hard to read and then the tower scene happens and his last thoughts are that he wished he wouldn't have argued with her, if only she would stay alive.  

Yup, and him crying in his mind that loving her or hating her, didnt matter as long as she is alive. And him fearing what is to come and realising he is powerless in front of death itself.... that transition on the tower for me was the angstiest I have ever read, Ming Ye and Sang Jiu's story is world's apart compared to this tower scene. I bawled my eyes TT

mparthur:

In that case, Di Mian was a dragon as Chu Huang was a phoenix.

Nooooooes, the dragon part was an example I took from Hu Xin (back to the brink). Can't be sure what kind of demon Di mian is as it was lost in translation for me.

Regarding the thread, I think Hu LiQing mentioned about how she can't loves anyone because hers had been given away.  Also YBZ has 2 love threads in her possession? Are those the same thread that needed from TTJ?

Alicetcfwl:

Yup, and him crying in his mind that loving her or hating her, didnt matter as long as she is alive. And him fearing what is to come and realising he is powerless in front of death itself.... that transition on the tower for me was the angstiest I have ever read, Ming Ye and Sang Jiu's story is world's apart compared to this tower scene. I bawled my eyes TT

So did I!  That and the tombstone scene.  I cried so hard on that one because he was so lonely and he loved her so much.  All of those keepsakes he left behind and the tomb he carved for himself.  Ugh....i'm crying just thinking about it.  To see that scene in the drama will probably kill me.  

Alicetcfwl:

what's happen when he found she is the one he was looking and  he wanted to kill her??  he feel remorse because he wanted to kill her for her body?