Alicetcfwl:

62: Beat Me. Sorry not sorry ????????

Link to the book please 

https://secondlifetranslations.com/bmhbes/bmhbes-chapter-1-1/  it has everything up until the tower scene, but including it.

It was mentioned in initial comment , dream arc was for both of them to realise what is love and realise the feelings..

But to me after reading novel , after returning from dream arc they both have angst towards each other , there was no love

TTJ have started to realise his feelings and thats why nails appeared but he never expressed it . He after hit by 3 nails again felt betrayed and his hatred increased so much , until tower incident he realised what YXW has done for him

same for YXW, she also just wanted to finish her mission and didnt show that she has any feelings..

It was only mentioned that she realised a bit in between when he made veil for her 

So is this novel full of just angst? Same will happen in drama? Will they ever realise the love for each other?

Alicetcfwl:

https://secondlifetranslations.com/bmhbes/bmhbes-chapter-1-1/  it has everything up until the tower scene, but including it.

THNKS ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kristina:

So does this have a sad ending? Since everyone is talking about tombstones and all. 

i am pretty sure, i read several times, that it has both, happy and sad ending.

Kristina:

So does this have a sad ending? Since everyone is talking about tombstones and all. 

Nope, as oceanstarjp explained earlier the BE is for the cycle of Karma. The novel indeed has a HE. There are chapters after that tombstone everyone talked about. 

Nanananan777:

It was mentioned in initial comment , dream arc was for both of them to realise what is love and realise the feelings..

But to me after reading novel , after returning from dream arc they both have angst towards each other , there was no love

TTJ have started to realise his feelings and thats why nails appeared but he never expressed it . He after hit by 3 nails again felt betrayed and his hatred increased so much , until tower incident he realised what YXW has done for him

same for YXW, she also just wanted to finish her mission and didnt show that she has any feelings..

It was only mentioned that she realised a bit in between when he made veil for her 

So is this novel full of just angst? Same will happen in drama? Will they ever realise the love for each other?

My interpretation is that after the dream arc, they both feel. Especially for TTJ, he starts to sense his emotions with meaning. But they both are still not confronting it, hence as in the novel, they didn’t realise until after the tower scene. And I am not sure how the drama will relay this part, but I do hope that we get to see more sweet moments and  before the sadness. A little buffer will make it easier to continue…hahaha. But that’s just my view. We shall see.

Alicetcfwl:

Guys should I put the explanation to the tower scene at the front page where the other FAQs are or is it too early ? XD

Please put the explanation to the tower scene!! It's not too early!

NiangNiang:

Regarding the thread, I think Hu LiQing mentioned about how she can't loves anyone because hers had been given away.  Also YBZ has 2 love threads in her possession? Are those the same thread that needed from TTJ? 

In the drama,  good of cosmos told Su Su that in order to change the laws of karma and destroy the evil bone of TTJ,  she will need the 3 keys (a dream, a tear, called the tear drop slayed soul , and an thread. Once TTJ drop his first  tear shed for love this will open the gates of his heart and created the nine spikes that SuSu has to stab them in the heart of the devil god to destroy his evil bone and a thread . So they enter in the dream that god of war left as the illusion of the dragon , this dream will trigger the emotions of TTJ . So after they left the dream they all remember what happened and Su Su knowing that she unlocked the 2 first keys she will start to following him to make him fall in love with her and when the situation of thread comes , she will stab him with the nine pikes.

I would like to thank the person who made this discussion and everyone that is answering the questions that us non readers have! So here’s my question, from my understanding YBC becomes the concubine of TTJ. What is the status of YXW in the Jing Empire? I know that in technical terms she is still his wife because they are married in the Sheng Empire (correct me if I’m wrong I don’t remember the other empires name), but does that still apply while he’s Emperor of Jing? I’m assuming the empress position is still open. Sorry for the long question I’m just so curious!

snr208:

I would like to thank the person who made this discussion and everyone that is answering the questions that us non readers have! So here’s my question, from my understanding YBC becomes the concubine of TTJ. What is the status of YXW in the Jing Empire? I know that in technical terms she is still his wife because they are married in the Sheng Empire (correct me if I’m wrong I don’t remember the other empires name), but does that still apply while he’s Emperor of Jing? I’m assuming the empress position is still open. Sorry for the long question I’m just so curious!

Yes , and because of that Bitchand will continue to plotting in order to be the next empress.

snr208:

YBC was sent by Sheng Empire after they fallen to be TTJ’s concubine. Actually YXW was the one that told TTJ to give her the empress role, so he did. However like mentioned above YBC is jealous that TTJ favors YXW and she plots to harm YXW. Watch on.

My question how did xao lin (Gongye) exist in mortal arc? Did Gongye also travel in time ? Because xao lin doesn't know he is Gongye , does xao lin takes another birth?

Monicac25:

Yes , and because of that Bitchand will continue to plotting in order to be the next empress.

YBC will die like the character in the novel.

Megumi-H:

YBC was sent by Sheng Empire after they fallen to be TTJ’s concubine. Actually YXW was the one that told TTJ to give her the empress role, so he did. However like mentioned above YBC is jealous that TTJ favors YXW and she plots to harm YXW. Watch on.

Ohh ok. I’ll look forward to how that’s going to happen. Thank you!