Alicetcfwl:

Might be more, cuz what we are seeing in the dream arc is only a drop of what is going to comeee 

But i will have satisfaction that they will meet again 

Alicetcfwl:

Don't remind meee. Even tho translation for me wasn't proper I still cried when I read it...

Alright please tell me the episode number. I have read the dream arc and the chapters were xiwu dies. Stopped at time after 500 years ago, because of not good translation but also because I don't want to spoil much for the drama. But i need to read that chapter.

oceanstarjp:

so well articulated!  He did need to understand...it was all a part of his growth which I think makes his sacrifice in the end so worth it and meaningful.  

But you know for the past 2 days I have been watching one or 2 leaked scenes of this drama on yt. In those clips we can clearly see that TTJ was devoted, clear about his feelings and took step towards her. He was like a normal person in love, they changed this part from the novel. 

So in the novel i think he did needed that cuz he was a jerk to her most of the times but it is going to hurt like hell in the drama. And i m sure if that.

cutie_daisy:

But you know for the past 2 days I have been watching one or 2 leaked scenes of this drama on yt. In those clips we can clearly see that TTJ was devoted, clear about his feelings and took step towards her. He was like a normal person in love, they changed this part from the novel. 

So in the novel i think he did needed that cuz he was a jerk to her most of the times but it is going to hurt like hell in the drama. And i m sure if that.

See in novel every thing is mentioned like how his lower body reacts only to Li xi wu and how he thought he was impotent earlier, so i don't think they will explain such kind of things in drama so in order to so his sincerity they would have thought to show with amount of devotion he will be having towards li su su

yeeboism:

All this talk about the tower scene being 10x more angsty and heartbreaking than Ming Ye and Sang Jiu’s story (which is already painful enough imo) is honestly making me scaredddddd

Does anyone know Ep17/18 is roughly which chapter in the novel?

and question about Chen Du Ling’s characters… YBC and TH are both villains. What about Mo Nv is she gonna be a villain too?

It is about in the late 40's. And the novel has 129 around chapter but the things is if dream arc is over by 18 th ep which means it is still okay and they will be able to cover things up. Because novel was pretty long and something a little boring for 2 or 3 chapters in between. 

In the novel episode were a little streched before the dream arc. Dream arc was covered in very less episodes. Again after dream arc is was very much stressed till the tower scene. 

But in the drama this pace is good. We covered almost everything and in a good way. Staring chapters were on right pace, dream arc took almost as many episodes as the novel took as chapters. So even if drama is not only on 40's it does not matter. Novel had many filler chapters. 

Muskan Gupta:

See in novel every thing is mentioned like how his lower body reacts only to Li xi wu and how he thought he was impotent earlier, so i don't think they will explain such kind of things in drama so in order to so his sincerity they would have thought to show with amount of devotion he will be having towards li su su

No in the drama it is not in sexual way. In drama he did not accept this fact for almost till later just some episodes before the tower scene but it will be different in drama. 

yeeboism:

All this talk about the tower scene being 10x more angsty and heartbreaking than Ming Ye and Sang Jiu’s story (which is already painful enough imo) is honestly making me scaredddddd

and question about Chen Du Ling’s characters… YBC and TH are both villains. What about Mo Nv is she gonna be a villain too?

Mo Nu?  The name means Evil woman!

yeeboism:

It is chapter 45 or 46. 

Mo Nv is entirely new character, in the novel there is no YBC 500 years present time

Sorry if this has been asked! Should we expect another sex scene between our main leads? Thank you!!

mari1227:

Sorry if this has been asked! Should we expect another sex scene between our main leads? Thank you!!

There is a whole BDSM sequence in the novel before the Tower scene. 

Alicetcfwl:

There is a whole BDSM sequence in the novel before the Tower scene. 

Hahaha.  TTJ only knows pains so LSS beats him up all the time because he can't practise martial arts.

mparthur:

Hahaha.  TTJ only knows pains so LSS beats him up all the time because he can't practise martial arts.

WYM, he was 100, no 1000% enjoying SuSu's beatings for the whole chapter, even moaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mparthur:

Mo Nu?  The name means Evil woman!

It's mei nu means beautiful. I know because yandan used this name in immortal samsara and it was explained 

Alicetcfwl:

WYM, he was 100, no 1000% enjoying SuSu's beatings for the whole chapter, even moaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha,  Can't wait to read that chapter.

mparthur:

Hahaha,  Can't wait to read that chapter.

62: Beat Me. Sorry not sorry 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀