Did the 2 leads Tantai Jin and Li Susu had a demon wedding in the immortal arc? Because I saw a clip in the trailer. 

wizinfo12:

Did the 2 leads Tantai Jin and Li Susu had a demon wedding in the immortal arc? Because I saw a clip in the trailer. 

TTJ and YXW/ LSS  had a wedding where LSS/ YXW stabbed him with the nails.  This is before the tower scene.

wizinfo12:

As mparthur mentioned that’s one wedding. Technically there is four wedding in the novel, one where TTJ marries YXW in the beginning, then MY and SJ, followed by TTJ as Jing Emperor marries YXW and she stabs him with the nails.  ? (I am dragging to see that one as will be more agony after). And one more at the end, after TTJ sacrificed and came back as mortal, LSS found him and they got married with a HE. So not sure how this drama will play out.

Muskan Gupta:

My question how did xao lin (Gongye) exist in mortal arc? Did Gongye also travel in time ? Because xao lin doesn't know he is Gongye , does xao lin takes another birth?

Xiao lin dies and he gets a rebirth. Where he becomes gong ye. A disciple in immortal sect. So basically xiao lin is kind of gong ye past life and he do not remember it.

cutie_daisy:

Xiao lin dies and he gets a rebirth. Where he becomes gong ye. A disciple in immortal sect. So basically xiao lin is kind of gong ye past life and he do not remember it.

XL is a mortal so he gets a rebirth.  YBC as well?

cutie_daisy:

He is the past life of Gong Ye Ji Wu. Around the last chapters of the novel, he explains that he has seen his mortal past life, and everything he went through as XL.

if im not misremembering xiao lin is also the reincanation of shao ju in the novel right and there was a line that confirm xiao lin is shao ju's reincarnation

SarahAsharaPotter:

if im not misremembering xiao lin is also the reincanation of shao ju in the novel right and there was a line that confirm xiao lin is shao ju's reincarnation

No, Shao Ju as everyone in that dream chose XL to go through his life.

ok thanks i really misremember then

After the death of YXW, does TTJ relinquish his throne as King of Jin? 

NiangNiang:

After the death of YXW, does TTJ relinquish his throne as King of Jin? 

In the novel, his reign after YXW dies is short. He is remembered as a crazy Emperor, and details about the Jing Empire ruling aint given. Only that he left Jing Empire to go to the Ghost river.

ye xiwu is focusing on her goal of killing TTJ bc of what she saw in the dream arc right? so when does she start hesitating to kill TTJ bc shes falling in love? or does she not really hestitate

casserole:

ye xiwu is focusing on her goal of killing TTJ bc of what she saw in the dream arc right? so when does she start hesitating to kill TTJ bc shes falling in love? or does she not really hestitate

It's the other way around, she hesitates cuz of the dream, but is made by him to toughen and follow her mission. He does something she can't forgive him for doing, and that is the turning point for her. Whatever made her hesitate  up until that point, she scraps it. 

I read the first thread with all spoilers and I didn't saw lss nd Ttj having good times lol will we even get any where they feel for each other nd not only Ttj all the time 

Arbaz Akhtar:

I read the first thread with all spoilers and I didn't saw lss nd Ttj having good times lol will we even get any where they feel for each other nd not only Ttj all the time 

Later on in the novel. But to be honest only mutual feelings and happiness time is after the karma cycle is over, so very end. Up until then they miss each other feelings wise