NiangNiang:

Regarding the thread, I think Hu LiQing mentioned about how she can't loves anyone because hers had been given away.  Also YBZ has 2 love threads in her possession? Are those the same thread that needed from TTJ? 

No, basically a love thread for a demon is what makes them being able to fall in love. In Hu LiQing's case, she lost it or sacrificed it for her loved person. YBZ? U mean YBC? If its YBC, nope. For mortals, they have feelings and the love line/thread isn't of much importance as it is for demons cuz demons can only love one person, not multiple as mortals.

oceanstarjp:

So did I!  That and the tombstone scene.  I cried so hard on that one because he was so lonely and he loved her so much.  All of those keepsakes he left behind and the tomb he carved for himself.  Ugh....i'm crying just thinking about it.  To see that scene in the drama will probably kill me.  

I feel for TTJ.  He is right: if you love someone,  no matter what she has done as long as she is alive, that matters the most.

oceanstarjp:

So did I!  That and the tombstone scene.  I cried so hard on that one because he was so lonely and he loved her so much.  All of those keepsakes he left behind and the tomb he carved for himself.  Ugh....i'm crying just thinking about it.  To see that scene in the drama will probably kill me.  

Don't remind meee. Even tho translation for me wasn't proper I still cried when I read it...

mparthur:

I feel for TTJ.  He is right: if you love someone,  no matter what she has done as long as she is alive, that matters the most.

True. And all the people saying that YXW was wrong in putting the nails and the tower scene and her betraying him, probably do not realise that for TTJ to really understand love and feelings, he needs this betrayal. In the past he barely batted an eye when Li An betrayed him, it didn't matter to him as he didn't understand feelings and forgiveness or love towards a close person. With YXW tho, he finally managed to fully grasp what love is and that losing his loved person was more heartbreaking than anything he went through in the past. YXW taught him what love is and that some things, no matter if you like them or not, cannot be changed, ie her dying and his inability to save her, his love towards her that he thought was only hate.

Alicetcfwl:

True. And all the people saying that YXW was wrong in putting the nails and the tower scene and her betraying him, probably do not realise that for TTJ to really understand love and feelings, he needs this betrayal. In the past he barely batted an eye when Li An betrayed him, it didn't matter to him as he didn't understand feelings and forgiveness or love towards a close person. With YXW tho, he finally managed to fully grasp what love is and that losing his loved person was more heartbreaking than anything he went through in the past. YXW taught him what love is and that some things, no matter if you like them or not, cannot be changed, ie her dying and his inability to save her, his love towards her that he thought was only hate.

so well articulated!  He did need to understand...it was all a part of his growth which I think makes his sacrifice in the end so worth it and meaningful.  

oceanstarjp:

so well articulated!  He did need to understand...it was all a part of his growth which I think makes his sacrifice in the end so worth it and meaningful.  

Thanks for the praise xD but really I have come across so many people judging Su Su for her "betrayal" and the nails on their wedding day that I needed to say it out in the open. We are not looking at only black and white, we have a bigger picture to look at when we talk about the mortal realm. It gives us everything that has happened along with why it has happened. And then, some people fail to see why it was needed for Su Su to do what she did and rather call her cold blooded or heartless.... 3 years since she came to YXW's body, numerous times TTJ wanted to kill her, the fate of the Ye family that she has to experience, his discusting way of putting the puppet spell on her and ordering her to kill XL, the torture in the jail and cold palace, her life that is leaving her slowly day by day for 6 months in the cold palace, him not even trusting her at all, and when she finally wants to leave this body and world as she is tired, boom, suddenly no one seems to remember what she had to go through in that body, but how she hurt him. Not gonna lie, I felt as bad for Su Su as I felt for TTJ. 

LSS has a tough mission to complete so she achieves it regardless of the methods she used.

The end justifies the means.  

TTJ would have destroyed the world if LSS was ruled by heart, not head.

Ultimately, love conquers all.  

That's the message of this drama.

Alicetcfwl:

Yup, and him crying in his mind that loving her or hating her, didnt matter as long as she is alive. And him fearing what is to come and realising he is powerless in front of death itself.... that transition on the tower for me was the angstiest I have ever read, Ming Ye and Sang Jiu's story is world's apart compared to this tower scene. I bawled my eyes TT

Dude i cried for ming Yue and Sangju, wonder how much i will cry for ye xi wu  and TTJ😭😭

Muskan Gupta:

Dude i cried for ming Yue and Sangju, wonder how much i will cry for ye xi wu  and TTJ??

I'd say 10 times more TT

Alicetcfwl:

I'd say 10 times more TT

So confident.

mparthur:

So confident.

Might be more, cuz what we are seeing in the dream arc is only a drop of what is going to comeee 

How come there is only one episode (Epi 17) today?!!!

mparthur:

We were supposed to go by the current week callendar from the beginning lmao. Youku decided to give is 8 consecutive days of uploads xD

All this talk about the tower scene being 10x more angsty and heartbreaking than Ming Ye and Sang Jiu’s story (which is already painful enough imo) is honestly making me scaredddddd

Does anyone know Ep17/18 is roughly which chapter in the novel?

and question about Chen Du Ling’s characters… YBC and TH are both villains. What about Mo Nv is she gonna be a villain too?

mparthur:

Check the calendar i have made another thread for that and has added the link of calendar