Evie Zan:

Yeah COVID bug is scary! Thank God me and my hubby haven't catch COVID yet and thankfully our families from both sides too. Sadly one of my hubby's friend died because of COVID. 

I got a lot of staff that are down with COVID at the moment. Yikes! 😦 

Megumi-H:

Thank you Evie for your well wishing. Yes recovered but lost my tastebud which is weird, Dr said it will take a while to regain back. Now I am always hungry even I eaten. Realised how important tastebud is related to fullness of appetite.

That’s strong!!! 98%! Can’t imagine drinking that!

Evie, Heard you are on holiday, enjoy! 

Hope you feel better soon 

ChunTian:

Unsightly discussion thread dealt with. Just added a comment to another of our threads. ;)

Yeah annoying bugs lol

ChunTian:

The bug started a discussion thread. At first when Lei spotted it and brought it to our attention here, I thought it was a comment, but couldn't find the comment. Later I realised it was a discussion thread. Urgh!! 

Its not me. Me harmless pytheos, I had itchy fingers dat day and changed my profile name to pitheos.😵‍💫 i have to wait for 20plus day to transform back.. lol like a naughty fairy

Megumi-H:

Caught COVID during new year, so stuck at home sick for one week, then back at work, catching up. Had been trying other genre of drama, but watching and dropping. Hahahha…

Do still come by the page and read but not commenting much, as the lagging problems on the page is still a problem for me, don’t know why, maybe because I used the app to type.

Oh dear, corono is such a naught demon😵. Yea, seems quite a  cdrama draught recently.. Take care ya

ChunTian:

Gosh! This Covid bug is sneaky! Glad to hear you are getting better. I believe your taste will gradually come back. 

My friend caught covid and lost his smell. It's gradually coming back and he is almost fully recovered. It took many months for his smell to come back. He said it's strange that his food has no smell and he can't enjoy his food as much as before. So I think both smell and taste are very important components of food enjoyment. 

Yeah, I heard it can take weeks or months…maybe I will eat less food now. lol!

Evie Zan:

Eat garlic and honey every day! If possible buy the small garlic (Allium Hookeri) bulbs because it have more herbal properties! It's from India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka etc. I never use the big ones from China. Drink plenty of water! Eat probiotic yogurt everyday! 

It's strong so I make cocktails with it! Really delicious! 

Not on holiday really! Just avoiding New York freaking cold weather! Currently the weather is so bad! Also we have home in Hawaii. We are going back to New York in March. Nice weather in Hawaii. So we enjoy outdoors with our mini Moonies. 

Garlic image: https://images.app.goo.gl/gTzZ9vJYTJakLe5q7

Thanks Evie for the remedy, will definitely try it.❤️

Yes saw the freaking weather in Florida. Good that you are away from cold. The cold wave seems to hit everywhere.

Lei:

Hope you feel better soon 

Thanks! I am feeling better, a week plus in recovery now. Just no tastebud…hahahah.

Pitheos:

Oh dear, corono is such a naught demon😵. Yea, seems quite a  cdrama draught recently.. Take care ya

Thank you! If you like Chen Xing Xu, he has two modern drama released recently, one with Zhang Ruo Nan and the other with Victoria Song, both seems quite good to watch.

Lei:

I got a lot of staff that are down with COVID at the moment. Yikes! ? 

OMG! Take Care dear! Hopefully you won't catch COVID bug! Hugs!!!! 

Megumi-H:

Thank you! If you like Chen Xing Xu, he has two modern drama released recently, one with Zhang Ruo Nan and the other with Victoria Song, both seems quite good to watch.

Recently I don't watch C drama! Dropped The Last Immortal, for no particular reason, I just lost interest so dropped it! Currently loving My Demon and also watching Marry my Husband - both K dramas! And The Summer I Turned Pretty -American Series! Actors are eye candy and acting plus story is also good! 

Same here, I dropped The last immortal after a few ep., just couldn’t continue. I tried My demon for a few ep., the wait time so long, so waiting for its full release then pick up again. I am also watching Marry My husband, slowly as its released date is only every Mon and Tues. Think after TTEOTM, quite hard to find epic XianXia to compare.;)

Are you preparing dragons costume for your baby bunnies?

Done drafting the pattern but I haven't managed to start cutting & sewing yet! Been busy lately with moving, decorating our new home in Hawaii. And also with Christmas and New Year and everything! My sewing studio in our Hawaii ranch isn't finished yet! Also we are enjoying outdoors time with our mini Moonies. Weather is so nice! Also my cousin family is staying with us. They just bought a new home in Hawaii to avoid cold weather of New York. But their home also need major Reno though! Me and my cousin are having fun choosing interior deco, etc! We have very similar tastes! 

Wow Evie Mummy, seems like a lot going on and so many adjustment and juggling. But it does sound fun with all new house renovation, new things and preparation.

Baby Moonies must be growing fast❤️! Soon will be running about.

Keep chill and enjoy the busy process.  Pace yourself and much self care time needed❤️. Take care dear!

Megumi-H:

Wow Evie Mummy, seems like a lot going on and so many adjustment and juggling. But it does sound fun with all new house renovation, new things and preparation.

Baby Moonies must be growing fast❤️! Soon will be running about.

Keep chill and enjoy the busy process.  Pace yourself and much self care time needed❤️. Take care dear!

I'm taking care! And having fun even though with a lot of juggling. Weather in NY is so bad right now. Thank God we decide to spend time in Hawaii. My hubby and my cousin's husband are currently starting to renovate their home. Both of them are architects so Reno is not a big deal. For me and my hubby we just choose things we like. Hehehe! Currently 6 babies at our home! Imagine when they cry! Her triplets are a month younger than mine. Planning to go back to New York in March. Our mini Moonies are popular now (well sort of)!  Triplets are somewhat rare so people are fawning over them when we spent time on the beach! Imagine when people saw 2 set of Triplets. Hahaha.