Woah the discussion has exploded lol

Lei:

Woah the discussion has exploded lol

Which discussion? 😘😘😘

Micha:

Hi gals! Haha so that's what has been going on... I logged in and wondered why I got a lot of notif for the translated chapters. 🤣 MDL staff did some display reformat for the discussion. Thanks for your effort @Chuntian 💕

My pleasure Micha. 😁💪

Evie Zan:

H

Hi Micha dear! Yeah we have bug problem! ??? How are you doing? I'm busy with designing and setting up Sewing and Craft Room in Hawaii and also helping my cousin decorations for her new home in Hawaii! Plus taking care of our mini Moonies so I am not active much! Are you busy too? Love and Hugs! 

Hi Evie! Sounds  nice to have a sewing and crafts room in Hawaii.  Maybe that can be your haven at times. Mini moonies must be thriving there. 😁💕

Yup been busy with work (our CEO decided to do a surprise visit LOL!) so I can't be as active but I am making an effort to post here more these days. ❤️

Micha:

Hi Evie! Sounds  nice to have a sewing and crafts room in Hawaii.  Maybe that can be your haven at times. Mini moonies must be thriving there. ??

Yup been busy with work (our CEO decided to do a surprise visit LOL!) so I can't be as active but I am making an effort to post here more these days. ❤️

Really nice to have a sewing and craft room but currently I don't have any plan to do anything yet though! Our mini Moonies are growing fast indeed! They love spending time in water! So spend some time in the swimming pool everyday! Whenever my hubby is free we go for a swim in ocean! Just a few minutes for them of course! 🤣 Sometimes me and my hubby go on a mushroom hunting! So fun! 

Banish your CEO with Demon God Spell, send him/her back to where ever she/he comes! 🤣🤣🤣 So you can be free! 

Evie Zan:

Really nice to have a sewing and craft room but currently I don't have any plan to do anything yet though! Our mini Moonies are growing fast indeed! They love spending time in water! So spend some time in the swimming pool everyday! Whenever my hubby is free we go for a swim in ocean! Just a few minutes for them of course! ? Sometimes me and my hubby go on a mushroom hunting! So fun! 

Banish your CEO with Demon God Spell, send him/her back to where ever she/he comes! ??? So you can be free! 

Haha he just went back to where he came from already. 

Mushroom hunting does sound fun. How do you know if it's edible though? 

Micha:

Haha he just went back to where he came from already. 

Mushroom hunting does sound fun. How do you know if it's edible though? 

Great then! Hehehe! 

Mushrooms hunting is really fun! Well at least for us anyway as we love spending time in Nature! It takes effort though! And don't forget sweaty! Hehehe! If you don't like sweaty then it's not fun for you! Don't forget bugs, occasional spider or snakes that you may come across! So it depends whether it's your cup of tea or not! We go with our dogs! I also grow mushrooms in my garden too! I always hunt mushrooms in NY too whenever I can! Now even my hubby knows how to hunt mushrooms too! My grandmas taught me since I was a kid! Paired really well with Wild Boar, Hawaiian Mutton or duck! My hubby is enjoying with my home made traditional rice wine! Hahaha! 

Hi Moonies! Moonbar still open? So again congrats Evie dearest! Am I reading correct that you will be expecting your fourth or fifth dragon baby soon?

So happy for you❤️!

First time was our Triplets! This time around I'm hoping for only one but well don't know yet for sure! Hoping for a girl but guess depends on luck at this point! Hahaha! 

Yeah the rice noodle dish is called Mont Hinn Khar! I cooked it weekly! There are other rice noodles dishes like Myee Shae, Shan Noodle, both are Shan Traditional Food! There's also a Rice Noodle dish called Mont Tee which is Arakanese traditional dish a little bit similar to Mont Hinn Khar! Noodle is the same noodle but the soup is clear soup plus cooking ingredients and style is different! 

Our mini Moonies are 5 months old now! Growing so fast! 

Evie Zan:

First time was our Triplets! This time around I'm hoping for only one but well don't know yet for sure! Hoping for a girl but guess depends on luck at this point! Hahaha! 

Yeah the rice noodle dish is called Mont Hinn Khar! I cooked it weekly! There are other rice noodles dishes like Myee Shae, Shan Noodle, both are Shan Traditional Food! There's also a Rice Noodle dish called Mont Tee which is Arakanese traditional dish a little bit similar to Mont Hinn Khar! Noodle is the same noodle but the soup is clear soup plus cooking ingredients and style is different! 

Our mini Moonies are 5 months old now! Growing so fast! 

I see, I remembered you have triplets, so thought I got it wrong…hahahha. The fourth is a girl will be good for you. But like you say depends, on luck,  can’t really arranged it, ;) well, whether boy or girl, it will be a dragon kid! Three bunnies already 5 months, that’s so fast!

Ah, thanks for mentioning the different noodle dishes, really can’t remember in details,, but knew that I love the herbs and lemongrass in the soup. I am not much a cook, so won’t try making it,, lol!  

Thank you very much for congratulating us! Decided after this time around my uterus factory is closed for business! I was planning on IVF to make sure we have a baby girl but well oops and here we're!🤣 Planning to cook Shan Noodle and Steamed Pork Legs in Clay Pot! Fish Skin crackers and fish balls too! 😋

There are also Myeik Noodles which is traditional food of Myeik people, coconut noodle which is a noodle dish cooked with chicken or pork and coconut milk though the noodles are normally wheat noodles! Can also eat with rice noodles! Though it seems simple Mont Hinn Khar is quite time consuming to cook if you don't use the ready made packs! I haven't cooked with ready made packs though there are some really famous and good brands though! Just need boiling hot water and read instructions to cook when to put which ingredients! 

P.s coconut noodle is Myanmar traditional food! Also there's Mandalay Mont Tee! Nann Gyi Noodle Salad! So many noodle dishes! 

Evie Zan:

Thank you very much for congratulating us! Decided after this time around my uterus factory is closed for business! I was planning on IVF to make sure we have a baby girl but well oops and here we're!? Planning to cook Shan Noodle and Steamed Pork Legs in Clay Pot! Fish Skin crackers and fish balls too! ?

It’s actually very good planning that all the kiddos are about same age, so they can grow up together, play and have fun together;) Which trimester are you in now? Will be a year end baby, in time for Xmas!

All the food you mentioned is making me hungry…I like Thai green  curry. I haven’t try coconut noodle before, does it taste like normal noodles? Or coconut flavoring? Or the soup is make if coconut milk? Must try coconut noodle someday.

Coconut Noodle is a noodle dish eat with chicken (or pork) and coconut milk soup! You can eat with either wheat noodles or rice noodles! I will post the recipe when I'm free! Put noodles in the bow , garnish with onions, spring onions, coriander! Also put fried fish cake, duck egg, crispy fried split chick peas crackers called Pe Kyaw, bottle gourd tempura called Buu Thee Kyaw, chicken or duck or pork blood cake! Pour the soup and eat it!

Evie Zan:

Coconut Noodle is a noodle dish eat with chicken (or pork) and coconut milk soup! You can eat with either wheat noodles or rice noodles! I will post the recipe when I'm free! Put noodles in the bow , garnish with onions, spring onions, coriander! Also put fried fish cake, duck egg, crispy fried split chick peas crackers called Pe Kyaw, bottle gourd tempura called Buu Thee Kyaw, chicken or duck or pork blood cake! Pour the soup and eat it!

Ah, got it, thanks! The soup sounds delicious, lots of ingredients in it.❤️ I probably will pass the the blood cake, dish, that sounds exotic.;)