Does LYX do not get invited in any event? There are heaps of events last month and there’s even Weibo night right now and he doesn’t make an appearance. Does he not like coming to these events?

Lei:

Does LYX do not get invited in any event? There are heaps of events last month and there’s even Weibo night right now and he doesn’t make an appearance. Does he not like coming to these events?

Think our XiXi doesn't like to attend those events if he's working! Our XiXi would rather concentrate on working than attending those events. 

Pitheos:

Thks. On netflix? I rewatched Under the Tuscan sun movie last weekend.. So nice?, one of my rare fav US movies.. Did u watch Young Sheldon? Lol who knows if one cutie moonie turned out to b a Sheldon genius too☺️☺️??‍♀️

Hahaha! I just wish our mini Moonies are healthy and happy! The rest as long as they grow up to be a good, honest and decent person, then I am happy! Genius is a nice bonus but honorable human being is more important in my opinion. I don't watch Young Sheldon that much! Just checking out here and now only. 

OMG...how come MDL is showing so many threads.  That horrible thread "My Disappointment with "Till The End Of The Moon" is appearing.

Let me see if I can comment in some of the older threads to push that out of sight. LOL Gonna need some help from you guys here. 

ChunTian:

OMG...how come MDL is showing so many threads.  That horrible thread "My Disappointment with "Till The End Of The Moon" is appearing.

Let me see if I can comment in some of the older threads to push that out of sight. LOL Gonna need some help from you guys here. 

God! They are so annoying! Dragon Flames ready! 🐲🐲🐲

Evie Zan:

God! They are so annoying! Dragon Flames ready! ???

And Soul Grinding axe on stand by too. LOL

Alrighty....pushed the translated novel which Micha posted up to the front. Not more eye sore.

ChunTian:

And Soul Grinding axe on stand by too. LOL

Hehehe! Grind them away! Clapping my hands with Glee! 🤣🤣🤣 

ChunTian:

Alrighty....pushed the translated novel which Micha posted up to the front. Not more eye sore.

Great then! Don't wanna see the eye sore! 

Thank you very Micha dear for not letting us see the eye sore! 😘😘😘💕💕💕

Evie Zan:

Great then! Don't wanna see the eye sore! 

Thank you very Micha dear for not letting us see the eye sore! 😘😘😘💕💕💕

My pleasure!

Btw, it's ChunTian here not Micha. LOL

ChunTian:

My pleasure!

Btw, it's ChunTian here not Micha. LOL

Hehehe! I know my dear! Just wanted to let Micha know that I thank her for her post so we don't have to see the eye sore! Sorry should have wrote 2 comments! 

Evie Zan:

Hehehe! I know my dear! Just wanted to let Micha know that I thank her for her post so we don't have to see the eye sore! Sorry should have wrote 2 comments! 

Ahahahah...I see. No worries. 

Hi gals! Haha so that's what has been going on... I logged in and wondered why I got a lot of notif for the translated chapters. 🤣 MDL staff did some display reformat for the discussion. Thanks for your effort @Chuntian 💕

H

Micha:

Hi gals! Haha so that's what has been going on... I logged in and wondered why I got a lot of notif for the translated chapters. 🤣 MDL staff did some display reformat for the discussion. Thanks for your effort @Chuntian 💕

Hi Micha dear! Yeah we have bug problem! 🤣🤣🤣 How are you doing? I'm busy with designing and setting up Sewing and Craft Room in Hawaii and also helping my cousin decorations for her new home in Hawaii! Plus taking care of our mini Moonies so I am not active much! Are you busy too? Love and Hugs!