Wow! 6 cutie babies!! You are running a mini childcare. lol! Cannot imagines if all 6 of them cries, but definitely so adorable to have around, must bring out a lot of brightness and laughter😍.

Indeed triplets are rare and you have sets in your house, that’s double blessings.

Megumi-H:

Wow! 6 cutie babies!! You are running a mini childcare. lol! Cannot imagines if all 6 of them cries, but definitely so adorable to have around, must bring out a lot of brightness and laughter😍.

Indeed triplets are rare and you have sets in your house, that’s double blessings.

They are cute and adorable when they are not crying!!! Brightness and laughter plus fussiness and wailing when they don't get their way! 🤣🤣🤣 They do have healthy set of lungs! Our mini Moonies are growing so fast. Our mini Moonies will turn 4 months on 19th! Time flies! Need to buy new clothes soon for our mini Moonies! Their size 3-6 month will no longer fit anymore in a month or so! I don't even bother to sew new clothes for them. Just buy their clothes as they grow out their clothes very fast! 

Evie Zan:

Recently I don't watch C drama! Dropped The Last Immortal, for no particular reason, I just lost interest so dropped it! Currently loving My Demon and also watching Marry my Husband - both K dramas! And The Summer I Turned Pretty -American Series! Actors are eye candy and acting plus story is also good! 

My Demon soooo good 🔥😍

Lei:

My Demon soooo good ??

Yes dear! It's good! Just wishing Song Kang will buff himself up a bit though! Hehehe! Thought he's not sexy or hot in the bedroom scene! Just my opinion. Chemistry is good. Thought hot hard lean muscled bod with sexy 6 packs like my hubby would be great! Hehehe! 

Megumi-H:

Thank you! If you like Chen Xing Xu, he has two modern drama released recently, one with Zhang Ruo Nan and the other with Victoria Song, both seems quite good to watch.

Oic thks. Not familiar with the stars😝 I am so so with modern day c dramas unless recommended.  So will reckie. Trying to watch HuGe’s Blossom Shanghai but the mandarin dubbed aint out yet. Not familiar with Shanghai dialect tho I went there several times🤨

Oh Blossom Shanghai, seems a serious drama but got good reviews Contemplated but didn’t pick that up. Maybe will check up a few ep. and see how. I know what you mean, sometimes we are in an appetite for XianXia, sometimes WuXia or modern. I normally not a big fan of modern drama too.

Megumi-H:

Oh Blossom Shanghai, seems a serious drama but got good reviews Contemplated but didn’t pick that up. Maybe will check up a few ep. and see how. I know what you mean, sometimes we are in an appetite for XianXia, sometimes WuXia or modern. I normally not a big fan of modern drama too.

Not really sure whats the genre type. Definitely not modern day but the setting is in the 90s . Read its quite glitzy setting WongKar Wai style.  I am just going for Hu Ge’s drama.  He looks so super cool.  This year is more of LYF and JOL seasons 2 😂

Evie Zan:

Yes dear! It's good! Just wishing Song Kang will buff himself up a bit though! Hehehe! Thought he's not sexy or hot in the bedroom scene! Just my opinion. Chemistry is good. Thought hot hard lean muscled bod with sexy 6 packs like my hubby would be great! Hehehe! 

Hahaha its not a question. the app must have messed up the emojis! You know I am obsessed with My Demon, new episodes tomorrow! Omg i cannot wait!!!

Lei:

Hahaha its not a question. the app must have messed up the emojis! You know I am obsessed with My Demon, new episodes tomorrow! Omg i cannot wait!!!

Wahaa u made me curious! I must reckie the show this weekend 😂 I watched his Sweet home 2 weeks ago.. it was just hmmm😅

Pitheos:

Not really sure whats the genre type. Definitely not modern day but the setting is in the 90s . Read its quite glitzy setting WongKar Wai style.  I am just going for Hu Ge’s drama.  He looks so super cool.  This year is more of LYF and JOL seasons 2 😂

Hu Ge’s drama has always been good. Will find some time over weekend to check it out.

Yes, this year waiting for LYF S2 and JOL S2. Hopefully they get release soon.

Pitheos:

Wahaa u made me curious! I must reckie the show this weekend 😂 I watched his Sweet home 2 weeks ago.. it was just hmmm😅

Forget Sweet Home! My Demon is my first ever SK drama that I don't drop or FFF! 

Pitheos:

This is my first Song Kang drama and I am so goneee lol 😂 Forget about Sweet Home! My Demon is soo good!

Evie Zan:

Forget Sweet Home! My Demon is my first ever SK drama that I don't drop or FFF! 

Lol i only watched Sweethome for LJW.. okie myDemon on my netflixxx watchlist☺️

Pitheos:

Lol i only watched Sweethome for LJW.. okie myDemon on my netflixxx watchlist☺️

Try The Summer I Turned Pretty, American Series! Actors are eye candy! Acting and Story also good! 

Evie Zan:

Try The Summer I Turned Pretty, American Series! Actors are eye candy! Acting and Story also good! 

Thks. On netflix? I rewatched Under the Tuscan sun movie last weekend.. So nice😍, one of my rare fav US movies.. Did u watch Young Sheldon? Lol who knows if one cutie moonie turned out to b a Sheldon genius too☺️☺️🙆🏻‍♀️