Awesome!!

ChunTian:

Unsightly discussion thread dealt with. Just added a comment to another of our threads. ;)

Evie Zan:

Absolutely! Here's one for you with snacks too! ? ? ? Think we do need a strong drink once in a while! Saw bug post! I don't even get the point of her post! I don't bother to comment because don't wanna give traffic to her article! Her article makes me want to have a strong one too! Sigh! 

Yup, that's why I just "disappeared" it's discussion. That thread is out of sight and out of mind. I can't believe the bug started a discussion thread just to throw shade at TTEOTM! 

Moonies are here because we love TTETOM. Like DUH, what was the bug expecting? That we will all chime in to crap on our beloved drama and YunLu? Wrong page bug, wrong page. Now BE GONE!!! Takes out bug spray* LOL

Pitheos:

In our tteotm page? 😳 Aiyoo  why like that?  Lets gave a one star Maotai china liquor to end your day and start mine.. Gulp.. hope wont get tipsy in train..  Raining cats in Spore🥶

The bug started a discussion thread. At first when Lei spotted it and brought it to our attention here, I thought it was a comment, but couldn't find the comment. Later I realised it was a discussion thread. Urgh!! 

Lei:

Awesome!!

High Five Lei!! 

Hi Moonies! What’s Uuuuupppp???

Seems like some bug business, we need exterminator.

Cheers to all, just discover Chinese Mao Tai( it’s so strong), maybe should used it to kill bugs. Hahaha!

Megumi-H:

Cheers to all, just discover Chinese Mao Tai( it’s so strong), maybe should used it to kill bugs. Hahaha!

Yeah, that stuff is powerful!! LOL I think it should be expensive too right? We will not waste it on bugs then!

Yeah, 38-50% alcohol, powerful. Expensive range from hundreds to thousands. 

Agreed let’s not waste it on bugs. I saw the discussion thread,, weird and confused person, but it’s free speech and free will and he/she can express whatever they want.

Megumi-H:

Yeah, 38-50% alcohol, powerful. Expensive range from hundreds to thousands. 

Agreed let’s not waste it on bugs. I saw the discussion thread,, weird and confused person, but it’s free speech and free will and he/she can express whatever they want.

Yup, we will just not engage that's all. That's the beautiful thing about Moon Base, bugs can say their piece and most of the time no one will squash them. LOL Mainly they get ignored. So lucky them. In many of the other pages, they probably get smashed to bits. Zzzzz

How have you been Megumi? Have not seen you around for a while too. 

Caught COVID during new year, so stuck at home sick for one week, then back at work, catching up. Had been trying other genre of drama, but watching and dropping. Hahahha…

Do still come by the page and read but not commenting much, as the lagging problems on the page is still a problem for me, don’t know why, maybe because I used the app to type.

Megumi-H:

Caught COVID during new year, so stuck at home sick for one week, then back at work, catching up. Had been trying other genre of drama, but watching and dropping. Hahahha…

Do still come by the page and read but not commenting much, as the lagging problems on the page is still a problem for me, don’t know why, maybe because I used the app to type.

OMG! Take care and wish you speedy recovery dear! Take plenty of rest! Love and Hugs!

Megumi-H:

Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany is much more stronger at 96% alcohol! Hehehe! 

Thank you Evie for your well wishing. Yes recovered but lost my tastebud which is weird, Dr said it will take a while to regain back. Now I am always hungry even I eaten. Realised how important tastebud is related to fullness of appetite.

That’s strong!!! 98%! Can’t imagine drinking that!

Evie, Heard you are on holiday, enjoy! 

Gosh! This Covid bug is sneaky! Glad to hear you are getting better. I believe your taste will gradually come back. 

My friend caught covid and lost his smell. It's gradually coming back and he is almost fully recovered. It took many months for his smell to come back. He said it's strange that his food has no smell and he can't enjoy his food as much as before. So I think both smell and taste are very important components of food enjoyment. 

Megumi-H:

Thank you Evie for your well wishing. Yes recovered but lost my tastebud which is weird, Dr said it will take a while to regain back. Now I am always hungry even I eaten. Realised how important tastebud is related to fullness of appetite.

That’s strong!!! 98%! Can’t imagine drinking that!

Evie, Heard you are on holiday, enjoy! 

Eat garlic and honey every day! If possible buy the small garlic (Allium Hookeri) bulbs because it have more herbal properties! It's from India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka etc. I never use the big ones from China. Drink plenty of water! Eat probiotic yogurt everyday! 

It's strong so I make cocktails with it! Really delicious! 

Not on holiday really! Just avoiding New York freaking cold weather! Currently the weather is so bad! Also we have home in Hawaii. We are going back to New York in March. Nice weather in Hawaii. So we enjoy outdoors with our mini Moonies. 

Garlic image: https://images.app.goo.gl/gTzZ9vJYTJakLe5q7

ChunTian:

Gosh! This Covid bug is sneaky! Glad to hear you are getting better. I believe your taste will gradually come back. 

My friend caught covid and lost his smell. It's gradually coming back and he is almost fully recovered. It took many months for his smell to come back. He said it's strange that his food has no smell and he can't enjoy his food as much as before. So I think both smell and taste are very important components of food enjoyment. 

Yeah COVID bug is scary! Thank God me and my hubby haven't catch COVID yet and thankfully our families from both sides too. Sadly one of my hubby's friend died because of COVID.