Hi Moonies,

Been a while, hope everyone is fine.  I am always glad to have this platform to chit chat in busyness of life:

I am now only parked and focus on SOKP. Put both modern drama on hold, the troupes in modern drama too repetitive but swoon, so will save it for rainy days.

Evie….hahaha. I see ZLH’s hair pissed you off. The actor your mentioned is Zhou Jun Wei, he San’s one of the sing for this drama. Actually I thought all three MLs are so good looking. But I am always more attracted to grey and dark character like our good old DG, so I like the Xie Wei’s character in SOKP. bai Lu is also fantastic for the FL role.

Got to go…chat again. Stay well all!

Cheers!

ZLH hair doesn't pissed me off but himself! That's why I wanna pluck his hair one by one just because he annoyed me. If it's our XiXi in this drama, I will be on cloud 9 and parked my behind on sofa and watch it on repeat! I won't even see anyone but our XiXi and LuLu! But one can only dream! Now I have to endure ZLH because of LuLu! If the drama is not good, I will probably FF all ZLH scenes! ZJW is cute as a button! That kid face is lively! The other one is also good looking too. But I like the kid aka ZJW better! I haven't watched OFL though! Only watching LIP and SOKP! As usual plot is nothing complicated but man XiXi's onscreen presence is captivating! So I don't mind the rest! I don't care if FL died or not have a happy ending! SFL is good! I like her! And also Doctor Gu's side kick doctor! That actor is quite funny and his acting is good too! So you should try it! 

It's been a while for me too! I parked here as usual but popping up at LIP occasionally! 

Now in Hawaii! Gonna stay on and off till February or maybe March next year though! Our new home need major remodeling! The interior decorations & layout is plain weird and tacky too! Nothing made sense! Have you ever seen a 20ft dining table and 6ft for kitchen island? I mean who needs 20ft dining table? And the island is useless too! And orange tiles on the entrance like 12x12 ft, well don't know what the purpose is and for living room wall they painted carton fishes, prawns,crabs, etc swimming in the ocean , giant surfboard hanging on the wall, well the list went on! The view is spectacular though! And the house is sturdy so guess that's the extent of the saving grace so to speak! So I'm busy with choosing decorations, my kitchen floor plans, etc for the house for our family to live comfortably! Currently I want to pluck my hubby's hair too! 

Hi Evie, hahaha…got it ‘pluck’ ZLH’s hair! Among the 3 MLs, ZJW is the only one that fights well…another plus points for historical male character! 

Enjoy your trip at Hawai! Sounds massive and messy renovation work happening soon. Renovation to house always put chaos in place, take care and don’t stress;)

Watch dramas to de stress. Hmmmm and don’t pluck too much of your hubby hair, hair is a men’s pride. ;)!

Megumi-H:

Hi Evie, hahaha…got it ‘pluck’ ZLH’s hair! Among the 3 MLs, ZJW is the only one that fights well…another plus points for historical male character! 

Enjoy your trip at Hawai! Sounds massive and messy renovation work happening soon. Renovation to house always put chaos in place, take care and don’t stress;)

Watch dramas to de stress. Hmmmm and don’t pluck too much of your hubby hair, hair is a men’s pride. ;)!

Yeah, that kid fights well and another plus points for historical male character indeed! I keep imagining XiXi in this drama instead of ZLH! If it's our XiXi I think this drama will be more explosive! Imagine how captivating it'll be? Such a disappointment that ZLH can't deliver!

Not a trip entirely though as we're gonna stay here till February or maybe March next year! We have a ranch here though we need to drive quite a while if we wanna spend time on the beach or stay at my hubby's parents' vacation home. It's not convenient for us anymore so my hubby bought this house on beach front. Want a baby girl badly so I'm going to try again in one and a half year or so. Chances of me having multiple is high so we do need a bigger house anyway for us if we are gonna spend our time here 2 or 3 months a year! Plus we also have our fur babies! 

Massive and messy Reno indeed! Thank God we don't live in Reno site though! I like the house better now that there's no inside walls! Well except beams and posts off course !My hubby and my dad started Reno already! Now my creative juices are flowing! And it's good that both my hubby and my dad are architects! Otherwise I can't imagine the stress! And then I'll likely wring my hubby's neck like a twig! Well at least I'll try to wring my hubby's neck since I'm a mere 5'11" and he's 6'7" plus I'm smaller in size too! Guess better pluck his hairs! Hahaha! Because he also can carry me off like I don't weigh!

Watch LIP and SOKP to De stress! Plus hanging out here! Hehehe!

I don't pluck my hubby's hair but I bit him though! Hehehe! I love my hubby's shiny  silky mane! So far I'm lucky enough to not suffer from postpartum hair loss yet so I'm afraid my hubby will suffer it? Not sure if men suffer from postpartum hair loss but I don't want to tempt the luck! So I settle for biting! ???

Emojis are not working nowadays! That sucks! 

Christmas is around the corner.

Time to spruce up our Moon Bar & Restaurant menu for Christmas!! 

Little Forest Dessert On Giant Wood Serving Board with Mist

Spreading edible sands( made of powdered cornflakes, chocolate cookies, biscuits and almonds) , layering with edible moos and grass here and there though out, Chocolate Tree Logs (not cake) filled with Rum Honey Caramel Sauce, Bourbon Sauce, raspberries coulis , Chocolate Trees top with candy floss, candied mushrooms, edible flowers, herbs, jelly balls, small scoop of ice creams : raspberries, coconut, black sesame, and lavender flavors! For Colling and misty effects liquid nitrogen will be poured from time to time to the tray underneath the Wooden Board! Hopefully you guys will enjoy! It's  desserts with pleasurable visual feast! ? 

hi Moonies!

Festive season round the corner and it will be more gathering and feasting! Cheers at the moon bar!

@Evie: your recipes sound so exciting!!! Emoji not working so  I am going to say lots of love and hearts!

I will be in Beijing, Shanghai for the Xmas! Cold winter and read about bad weather, worst winter for Beijing, but already planned, so will proceed. 

Finally  going there but on a wrong season, well will enjoy the fullest of it. 

Have a jolly merry merry Xmas all!

Megumi-H:

hi Moonies!

Festive season round the corner and it will be more gathering and feasting! Cheers at the moon bar!

@Evie: your recipes sound so exciting!!! Emoji not working so  I am going to say lots of love and hearts!

I will be in Beijing, Shanghai for the Xmas! Cold winter and read about bad weather, worst winter for Beijing, but already planned, so will proceed. 

Wow! Definitely a cold xmas for u! Fantastic place with glorious food??Wishing u and ur loved ones a safe great trip! Enjoy China.  ???

@Megumi-H Thank You dear! I'm planning on making it for Christmas Party! My hubby  made giant wooden board and giant trey to put ice and pour liquid nitrogen already! 

Happy that I don't have to make Ginger House for church! I feel bored making those! But going to make some on Christmas Eve for our Mini Moonies just to celebrate our family first Christmas! 

Our family first Christmas Party will be in Hawaii! Reno of new home in Hawaii is almost finished! Well Kitchen, living room, dining room are done but bedrooms and bathrooms aren't done yet! If not finished in time for our family Christmas Party then we'll have to throw at our Ranch in Hawaii! 

Hopefully you will have a blast in Beijing! We're running away from cold ❄️ ! Enjoying flip flops, short shorts, wearing Tanaka (A paste from Tanaka tree, natural and very good for skin)! 

Have a wonderful Christmas Time dearest Moonies! Have a blast! 

Evie Zan:

Little Forest Dessert On Giant Wood Serving Board with Mist

Spreading edible sands( made of powdered cornflakes, chocolate cookies, biscuits and almonds) , layering with edible moos and grass here and there though out, Chocolate Tree Logs (not cake) filled with Rum Honey Caramel Sauce, Bourbon Sauce, raspberries coulis , Chocolate Trees top with candy floss, candied mushrooms, edible flowers, herbs, jelly balls, small scoop of ice creams : raspberries, coconut, black sesame, and lavender flavors! For Colling and misty effects liquid nitrogen will be poured from time to time to the tray underneath the Wooden Board! Hopefully you guys will enjoy! It's  desserts with pleasurable visual feast! ? 

WOW!!! Delish!! *ChunTian throws out her diet plans* LOL

Megumi-H:

hi Moonies!

I am so needing to plan a trip to China next year! I want to cover Beijing, Shanghai, Xian and hopefully squeeze in Chengdu. Yes, I want to check out Xixi's hometown, the capital of handsome men, there must be tons of good lookers there. ??  Opps...I meant Pandas, tons of Pandas there.  ?*winks* HAHAHAHA

Jokes aside, do keep warm and enjoy your winter holiday in Beijing and Shanghai. ?? 

When are you departing for China?

ChunTian:

WOW!!! Delish!! *ChunTian throws out her diet plans* LOL

Hehehe! Chun Tian dearest, it's holiday season so we should throws out our diet plans definitely ! We have a whole year to think about diet! Hahaha! Sometimes we do need to indulge ourselves with pleasurable treats now and then! Otherwise life will be definitely boring! 

Shhhh! I also think that my calories are melting away as I watched my hubby wielding the tools to make a giant wooden board out of the tree trunk and welding to make a trey! Iil old me is set aflame watching my hubby sweating and bulging muscles, hehehe! 

ChunTian:

I am so needing to plan a trip to China next year! I want to cover Beijing, Shanghai, Xian and hopefully squeeze in Chengdu. Yes, I want to check out Xixi's hometown, the capital of handsome men, there must be tons of good lookers there. ??  Opps...I meant Pandas, tons of Pandas there.  ?*winks* HAHAHAHA

Jokes aside, do keep warm and enjoy your winter holiday in Beijing and Shanghai. ?? 

When are you departing for China?

Thanks Chun Tian! Hopefully your trip to China can be successful next year!  Those places you mentioned will be in my future list, this trip will only target Beijing and Shanghai, will be in China from 20-28 Dec.

Yes, I am prepared for the cold, cold winter and need more fat to burn off.

DPR Ian is so cool. Rocking to this song.  Asian boys, show the world how it's done! ?

https://youtu.be/nZ5SfoLB5yA?si=hfp08D7uEBXU73dy

Anyways, just something random I wanted to share with you Moonies. 

#DoNotSPAM. LOL

ChunTian:

DPR Ian is so cool. Rocking to this song.  Asian boys, show the world how it's done! ?

https://youtu.be/nZ5SfoLB5yA?si=hfp08D7uEBXU73dy

Anyways, just something random I wanted to share with you Moonies. 

#DoNotSPAM. LOL

Dpr is super cool?