Gosh Moonies, we did not have our Christmas party here at the Moon Bar & Restaurant!!  We are so having one tomorrow! On Boxing Day! LOL

ChunTian:

Gosh Moonies, we did not have our Christmas party here at the Moon Bar & Restaurant!!  We are so having one tomorrow! On Boxing Day! LOL

Yeah sadly our bar is silent! ?

Let's have some music.

Starting with the classic WHAM Last Christmas. It is a Christmas staple.

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI?si=RJ7Hh-U3Ayr0ePP3

And of course not forgetting the other classic, Mariah's All I Want for Christmas is You. 

https://youtu.be/aAkMkVFwAoo?si=orzHtz1ay7MXYwqu

There we go. Getting lively in our Moon Bar. LOL

Better late than never! Merry Christmas!!!

Lei:

Better late than never! Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Lei!

You know guys, I'm actually now in Hongkong? just left the happiest place on earth? and now here in the happiest place in the internet?? and because at least we're in the same...erm...landmass? I keep looking for any poster/sign which features Xixi, but so far no luck?

(Not expecting any but...........one hopes for a touch of destinyyy?)

charleymiamore:

You know guys, I'm actually now in Hongkong? just left the happiest place on earth? and now here in the happiest place in the internet?? and because at least we're in the same...erm...landmass? I keep looking for any poster/sign which features Xixi, but so far no luck?

Woah!! HK! Nice! 

But alas, so near yet so far from Xixi! Yes, a touch of destiny would be nice! ??

You will be there for New Year's?

ChunTian:

Woah!! HK! Nice! 

But alas, so near yet so far from Xixi! Yes, a touch of destiny would be nice! ??

You will be there for New Year's?

I knooooww hahahaha.. this is the closest I can get......for now??

Nah, I have to get back home before New Year's or else my mom will get mad at me? so until 31.? Till thennnn, the search for anything Xixi related is on? bummer about the milk teas?

P.s. this is actually my first overseas trip?

charleymiamore:

Nah, I have to get back home before New Year's or else my mom will get mad at me? so until 31.? Till thennnn, the search for anything Xixi related is on? bummer about the milk teas?

Your first overseas trip and you chose a good place to start many more to come.

Even if HK is not Xixi's hood and you don't run into him, take heart that it is the other hot Asian guy, Jackson Wang's hood! It would be nice to run into Jackson Wang too. ??

charleymiamore:

Wow! Nice to be on holidays!! I think you will see liuYiFei’s shiseido ad rather than Xi.. ? Enjoy and have a safe trip ya??

ChunTian:

Your first overseas trip and you chose a good place to start many more to come.

Even if HK is not Xixi's hood and you don't run into him, take heart that it is the other hot Asian guy, Jackson Wang's hood! It would be nice to run into Jackson Wang too. ??

Ha

charleymiamore:

Milk tea and Bolo ( pineapple) buns are ‘ must have to ‘eat in HK.. wahaaaa so envious… i can see ur Second trip will be Shanghai ?????

HiHi Moonies!

Late Merry Xmas greetings! I am back home after the cold winter in Beijing, supposing the coldest winter that started way too early! Was bracing through minus 15 degrees for a week till it got better this week. 

MDL here dont allow me to paste pix, well. I was searching for XiXi pix but no luck in BeiJing or TianJing.

Wishing you all an early Happy New Year! May you and family be blessed with a brand new year ahead.

And of course May XiXi and LuLu continue to produce good dramas and flourish in their careers. They both seems quite low key during this season.

cheers!!!