Moon spa is perfect for you three🤣🤣🤣🤣 

charleymiamore:

Moon spa is perfect for you three???? 

Let's all head off to the spa with our drinks!!! That's the life. LOL 😆😂😁

Which page are you currently residing at @Charley? LIP?

ChunTian:

Which page are you currently residing at @Charley? LIP?

For me parking here but popping up there occasionally! Don't know about Charley dear though! 

Evie Zan:

For me parking here but popping up there occasionally! Don't know about Charley dear though! 

I am also hopping around when I come in. But work has been so busy lately I have not been coming in. 

Looks quieter at Moon Base with all these other dramas popping up. But as with many other Moonies, Moon Base is home. 

Hahaha sorry I just left LIP page😅 Much as I want to go SOKP, I don't have enough budget left for Iqiyi🤣 Me, Himitsu, and Mermaid are hanging out over there... Dyou know, I found a character over there who's more bloodboiling than YBC and TH combined😡😡😡

ChunTian:

I am also hopping around when I come in. But work has been so busy lately I have not been coming in. 

Looks quieter at Moon Base with all these other dramas popping up. But as with many other Moonies, Moon Base is home. 

Yeah, MoonBase will always be home😁😁😁

ChunTian:

We were SPAMED!!! Ain't complaining! LOL 

Moreeeee!!!

Evie Zan:

I also have panda eyes! Don't know when it will completely gone ?! We're Panda eyes sisters! ?

lol i have invested in  skin care and concealer but panda sisters for sure! no sleeep hahaha

Lei:

lol i have invested in  skin care and concealer but panda sisters for sure! no sleeep hahaha

Need to buy more of the Shiseido eye mask during Black Friday sales!!! Stock them up!!! LOL

charleymiamore:

Hahaha sorry I just left LIP page? Much as I want to go SOKP, I don't have enough budget left for Iqiyi? Me, Himitsu, and Mermaid are hanging out over there... Dyou know, I found a character over there who's more bloodboiling than YBC and TH combined???

Dang! Sounds like it is getting juicy with SOKP. I need to speed up on the episodes! I am still on the first few. *SOBS* I am guessing this new bish is the cousin of the princess? Xue Shu? And she has a sidekick right? Can't remember the name of the sidekick, but it's that arrogant daughter of the Earl of You?

ChunTian:

Dang! Sounds like it is getting juicy with SOKP. I need to speed up on the episodes! I am still on the first few. *SOBS* I am guessing this new bish is the cousin of the princess? Xue Shu? And she has a sidekick right? Can't remember the name of the sidekick, but it's that arrogant daughter of the Earl of You?

Wait sorry, I was talking about LIP😅 I only watched 1 ep of SOKP coz Dr. Gu keeps me up all night and all day🤭 especially on this episode today😍😍😍 My heart's still beating fast🤣🤣🤣

Much as I love Bai Lu, and intrigued by Zhang Linghe, Xixi owns my heart mind and soul right now🤣

Love our XiXi! Delivered always! ZLH annoyed me! Making me wanna pluck his hair one by one! I like the actor who played Yan Lin! That kid is cute though! Hehehe! I don't know his age but think he's much younger than me!