Moonies! 🌝🌚 Who's up for a drink at the Moon Bar?  🍷🍸🍹🍾🥂🥃

This year end brings a ton of eye candy from the various dramas airing right now. Let's have a drink and enjoy the scenery before us. LOL 😍🤤😍🤤🔥❤️‍🔥

ChunTian:

Moonies! ?? Who's up for a drink at the Moon Bar?  ??????

This year end brings a ton of eye candy from the various dramas airing right now. Let's have a drink and enjoy the scenery before us. LOL ?????❤️‍?

Cheers! cheers! 2023 is indeed a good year for my cdrama pastime! It all started with TTEOTM😝.. YunLu and all 👏🏼👏🏼💜💜💜 

Yes, I think it started with TTEOTM and went on from there. 

At least for those of us who watched Lost You Forever, we got to see Weiwei from TTEOTM alumni. 

And now after Weiwei, we get Xixi and Lulu dramas. Lulu's MLs are quite the eye candy too. 😍😍🤤🤤 

ChunTian:

This year end brings a ton of eye candy from the various dramas airing right now. Let's have a drink and enjoy the scenery before us. LOL ?????❤️‍?

Which ones? I'm so behind though! In Hawaii right now! Our new home need major remodeling! So busy! Going to stay here on and off till February or maybe March next year! My hubby wanna take our mini Moonies to the Sea and introduce them to the ocean according to him! I told him yeah if you wanna spend the rest of your natural life without your balls! Men! Take a stroll around the beach with our mini Moonies though! They seem to love it! Thank God! Close their eyes most of the time though maybe because of the wind & sun! 

ChunTian:

Yes, I think it started with TTEOTM and went on from there. 

At least for those of us who watched Lost You Forever, we got to see Weiwei from TTEOTM alumni. 

And now after Weiwei, we get Xixi and Lulu dramas. Lulu's MLs are quite the eye candy too. ???? 

Don't like ZLH! I wanna pluck his hair one by one! Lulu is amazing in SOKP! 

Hey hey Evie. Currently the moonies are split between Xixi's Love Is Panacea, BL Story of Kunning Palace and Only for Love.

Beach is nice! Remember the sunscreen for everyone! Mini Moonies and Daddy Moonie. LOL And if mini Moonies are not opening their eyes, it could be too bright for them? So hats for the little ones as well! Enjoy!

ChunTian:

mee!!!

Evie Zan:

Don't like ZLH! I wanna pluck his hair one by one! Lulu is amazing in SOKP! 

Hahahaha...oh dear, what did ZLH do to Evie? I don't mind him. 

Lei:

mee!!!

Let's go! What shall we start with? A vodka? Or a champagne to celebrate Xixi's wins?

Evie Zan:

I watch it! Finished ep 6! And I have the strong urge to pluck the hair of ZLH! I absolutely love LuLu though! She is super amazing! So I have to endure ZLH! Compared to LuLu, ZLH acting is boring and annoying! The drama seems interesting so far! I just want him to die miserably in this drama! ???

Hahaha I love Zhang Ling He 😆 I have a thing for dark demented characters though. 💋

ChunTian:

Hey hey Evie. Currently the moonies are split between Xixi's Love Is Panacea, BL Story of Kunning Palace and Only for Love.

Beach is nice! Remember the sunscreen for everyone! Mini Moonies and Daddy Moonie. LOL And if mini Moonies are not opening their eyes, it could be too bright for them? So hats for the little ones as well! Enjoy!

I am watching all three but I must admit I am enjoying SOKP and OFL more 😝

ChunTian:

Let's go! What shall we start with? A vodka? Or a champagne to celebrate Xixi's wins?

Champagne 🥂 please!

Lei:

Hahaha I love Zhang Ling He ? I have a thing for dark demented characters though. ?

I think he did well in the recent My Journey To You. 

Lei:

Champagne ? please!

The emojis are acting up again here. But here's 2 glasses of champagne for us.  🥂

Sante! *Clinks glass*

ChunTian:

I think he did well in the recent My Journey To You. 

He did. In SOKP though his character is quite dark, demented and jealous. But I am sure he will come out a good guy in the end. 😚