I think all the posts from the pest have been removed by the moderators. 

Can you still see it's post? I don't see any of it's posts anymore, unless I got blocked by the pest too. 

It was very offensive yesterday. It came back and used the F word on Jujubee. This one is definitely a cockroach. You know how you hit roaches with pesticide, squash it with a shoe but it still refuses to die? 😅

ChunTian:

I think all the posts from the pest have been removed by the moderators. 

Can you still see it's post? I don't see any of it's posts anymore, unless I got blocked by the pest too. 

It was very offensive yesterday. It came back and used the F word on Jujubee. This one is definitely a cockroach. You know how you hit roaches with pesticide, squash it with a shoe but it still refuses to die? ?

I've reported the comments as well. Next time when we have such entry, click on report. 

I only saw you girls’ posts. Haven’t reach the part yet. Will go read some more soon and see if still there.

I reported as well but it seems like nothing was done.

Micha:

I couldn't see your comment anymore Evie coz the roach blocked me. Haha! 

Oh! Don't block me though so I can still read her comments.  I just saw her replying to the comment I responded to Joas I think! Maybe to me or Joas or us? Not sure! But her comment is "Go fuck yourself 💋"! God see red and very much tempting to respond in a rude,& crude way! But don't wanna stoop low on her level! 😤😤😤

Evie Zan:

Oh! Don't block me though so I can still read her comments.  I just saw her replying to the comment I responded to Joas I think! Maybe to me or Joas or us? Not sure! But her comment is "Go fuck yourself ?"! God see red and very much tempting to respond in a rude,& crude way! But don't wanna stoop low on her level! ???

We can mass report and get the pest removed. 

Evie Zan:

Oh! Don't block me though so I can still read her comments.  I just saw her replying to the comment I responded to Joas I think! Maybe to me or Joas or us? Not sure! But her comment is "Go fuck yourself 💋"! God see red and very much tempting to respond in a rude,& crude way! But don't wanna stoop low on her level! 😤😤😤

I have reported her. There is a right click on icon and can report someone who is inappropriate. 

But let’s not let a pest affect our mind state and friendships.

A wise man ever told me, when people’s anger is like they holding the poison at others but drinking it themselves. Angry people poison their own mind.

I can’t wait for Xi Ge’s new drama.❤️

Ok I've just reported most of her posts. 

I was about to comment why we're assuming it's a girl, but then I saw her review on one drama and she said she "exploded her uterus"😅🤣 so, okay. 

Then again, can't assume anything nowadays...😅

charleymiamore:
Then again, can't assume anything nowadays...?

So true! LOL

Megumi-H:

I have reported her. There is a right click on icon and can report someone who is inappropriate. 

But let’s not let a pest affect our mind state and friendships.

A wise man ever told me, when people’s anger is like they holding the poison at others but drinking it themselves. Angry people poison their own mind.

I can’t wait for Xi Ge’s new drama.❤️

I think many Moonies have reported this pest, but no action taken. The moderators are having the weekend off perhaps? The pest is still here like a roach who refuses to die despite multiple sprays of pesticide and stomping on it with our shoes. LOL But you are right! Moonies have better things to do! 

I am also looking forward to LIP. And as there will be many Monnies and Clownies in the LIP forum, I think that forum will be a great one too. We will not allow trolls, bossy and policing pests to ruin the positive atmosphere for us.  

Talking about policing, I realise some folks classify so many things as spoilers. How does one even discuss in the forum? Specific things that pertain to the actions taken by the characters or plot twist, I understand one might not want to know. But to know if it is a happy or sad ending. Is that a spoiler? By a couple of episodes in, one would have one's favourite characters to root for. Don't you want to brace yourself? LOL Anyways....

Hahaha…agreed that classification of spoiler can be so subjective. My rule of thumb is whenever the info is about the drama that has yet been released, just label as spoiler because there will always be overly sensitive people who doesn’t want to know🤣.

WOAH What is happening?!

Lei:

WOAH What is happening?!

Hey Lei! How are you? 

We had a troll roll in. It was rude and offensive. 

Everyone has stopped engaging with it.

ChunTian:

Hey Lei! How are you? 

We had a troll roll in. It was rude and offensive. 

Everyone has stopped engaging with it.

I missed the pest infestation! 😂 Why do pests keep coming back lol