Megumi-H:

Thank You Muchy Mermaid Dear!❤️

Yes, been very busy Oct month for me. 

But will catch up soon with you all on LIP webpage! 

Have we got a group name there? 

Cheers! Moonies!!!

Hahaha yes! Meet you there 💜

We are still deciding on the name. Any suggestions from you? 😂

ChunTian:

We still identify ourselves as Moonies for now in the LIP page. 

There should be new people joining in to watch but if majority are still Moonies and Clownies, guess there may not be a new name... We shall see how it goes. 

COOL!!! I love both Moonies and Clownies, very supportive and warm loving group.

Yes, let’s see how the chat at LIP feels like when it starts, I can see majority of us are already camping there;)

Mermaid:

Hahaha yes! Meet you there ?

We are still deciding on the name. Any suggestions from you? ?

LIPster??? Hahaha…I am not great with names, here is one. let’s see what the feel like over there, I am sure with us there, we will soon heat up that page too;)

ChunTian:

You can keep searching now, you will have one for next Halloween! 

Yup, slowly searching…they all look pretty from website, but can only tell when we try it in person…hahhaa.

In this rate, I won’t be able to buy any soon.

Megumi-H:

LIPster??? Hahaha…I am not great with names, here is one. let’s see what the feel like over there, I am sure with us there, we will soon heat up that page too;)

Hahaha... Lipsters sounds cute. But the drama name will change to Healing Love or something like that right? Guess we really have to wait and see how it goes. 

Happy Birthday Aunty Megumi dear! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family and friends! 

With lots of love and best wishes, 

MaMa Evie 😘😍🤗

P.S. Sorry for late birthday wish! 

Evie Zan:

Happy Birthday Aunty Megumi dear! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family and friends! 

With lots of love and best wishes, 

MaMa Evie ???

P.S. Sorry for late birthday wish! 

Thank you very much, MaMa Evie. 

Lots of LOVE to you, babies and family!

Megumi-H:

Thank you very much, MaMa Evie. 

Lots of LOVE to you, babies and family!

Thank you very much my darling! We're BunnyFamily this year! Goodluck with your search for perfect Hanfu!We even take family photos at the studio! Thinking maybe Tiger 🐯 or  Lion 🦁 Family next year! Roar! 😂

Evie Zan:

Thank you very much my darling! We're BunnyFamily this year! Goodluck with your search for perfect Hanfu!We even take family photos at the studio! Thinking maybe Tiger ? or  Lion ? Family next year! Roar! ?

That’s so sweet!!! Bunny babies with Bunny Mummy and Daddy! That’s must be a beautiful portrait.

Yes, I am going to take my time for the search of a perfect Hanfu…maybe will actually buy one when I travel to China and try it on.

Next year Chinese zodiac is the year of Dragon. Baby dinosaur? 😍😍😍. 

Megumi-H:

That’s so sweet!!! Bunny babies with Bunny Mummy and Daddy! That’s must be a beautiful portrait.

Yes, I am going to take my time for the search of a perfect Hanfu…maybe will actually buy one when I travel to China and try it on.

Next year Chinese zodiac is the year of Dragon. Baby dinosaur? ???. 

Better buy it when you travel to China or you go to the seamstress and ask to make one for you? Check out the seamstress work 1st though. If she/he can do a decent job, then you can get your perfect Hanfu!  Don't buy fabric 1st, ask the seamstress how much fabric needed to make Hanfu so you don't waste your money and time. Maybe expensive but you will get the perfect Hanfu of your dream!

Humm, since next year is Dragon 🐉 year, then I better make Dragon Family? 🤔 I'm tingling with excitement now! Yay! 😂😊😍😘🤗 

Megumi-H:

I have seen those huge Hanfu stores on Tiktok videos. I think you will stand a better chance of getting what you want there! Go for it Megumi!! If you could, do vlog when you are in China so that we can travel vicariously there with you too! 

Sighs....Don't know when I can go to China. Alas, all you handsome men in Chengdu, please wait a while more for ChunTian. I'll get there as soon as I can.  AHHAHAHAH

Evie Zan:

Better buy it when you travel to China or you go to the seamstress and ask to make one for you? Check out the seamstress work 1st though. If she/he can do a decent job, then you can get your perfect Hanfu!  Don't buy fabric 1st, ask the seamstress how much fabric needed to make Hanfu so you don't waste your money and time. Maybe expensive but you will get the perfect Hanfu of your dream!

Humm, since next year is Dragon ? year, then I better make Dragon Family? ? I'm tingling with excitement now! Yay! ????? 

Hi Mama Evie, great advice. Thank you. Will be mindful of what you said on fabric choice. 

Dragon family will be a great showcase❤️.

ChunTian:

I have seen those huge Hanfu stores on Tiktok videos. I think you will stand a better chance of getting what you want there! Go for it Megumi!! If you could, do vlog when you are in China so that we can travel vicariously there with you too! 

Sighs....Don't know when I can go to China. Alas, all you handsome men in Chengdu, please wait a while more for ChunTian. I'll get there as soon as I can.  AHHAHAHAH

Hi Chun Tian,

I believe you will go China soon. it all starts with a thought then plan…hahhaa. Will definitely prefer to try it and actually feel the fabric before purchase.

I don’t have a vlog, but will keep you posted once I do.

Cheers, girls!

Hellooo! I need a coffee extra shot please! I am up until 3am with Story Of Kunning Palace. Who is also watching?!

I watch it! Finished ep 6! And I have the strong urge to pluck the hair of ZLH! I absolutely love LuLu though! She is super amazing! So I have to endure ZLH! Compared to LuLu, ZLH acting is boring and annoying! The drama seems interesting so far! I just want him to die miserably in this drama! 🤣🤣🤣