ChunTian:

The emojis are acting up again here. But here's 2 glasses of champagne for us.  ?

Sante! *Clinks glass*

Sante!

ChunTian:

Work got crazy, I was planning to choose 1 first. Have to as I have not enough time. Sighs...

Going for the whiskey after the champagne. LOL

I will take a glass of whisky too! Haha I got a new bottle in real life just delivered this afternoon ?

Lei:

I am watching all three but I must admit I am enjoying SOKP and OFL more ?

Work got crazy, I was planning to choose 1 first. Have to as I have not enough time. Sighs...

ChunTian:

Also my work is crazy hence I nooo sleep since I can’t stop watching these 3. Got panda eyes these days

ChunTian:

I think he did well in the recent My Journey To You. 

No he didn't! I endure him in My Journey to You too! I love the SML in My Journey to You though! God he is amazing! Like him since The Familiar Stranger! 

Pytheos:

Cheers! cheers! 2023 is indeed a good year for my cdrama pastime! It all started with TTEOTM?.. YunLu and all ??????? 

This year was great for dramas and eyecandies ? 

Evie Zan:

Which ones? I'm so behind though! In Hawaii right now! Our new home need major remodeling! So busy! Going to stay here on and off till February or maybe March next year! My hubby wanna take our mini Moonies to the Sea and introduce them to the ocean according to him! I told him yeah if you wanna spend the rest of your natural life without your balls! Men! Take a stroll around the beach with our mini Moonies though! They seem to love it! Thank God! Close their eyes most of the time though maybe because of the wind & sun! 

We are planning a Hawaii trip next year. Quite excited for it ☀️ 

Evie Zan:

No he didn't! I endure him in My Journey to You too! I love the SML in My Journey to You though! God he is amazing! Like him since The Familiar Stranger! 

Ahahahaha...alrighty Evie, we hear you. No ZLH for you. :)

Lei:

I want to make a visit to China happen for me next year!!!  ?

Lei:

This year was great for dramas and eyecandies ? 

We were SPAMED!!! Ain't complaining! LOL 

Lei:

Also my work is crazy hence I nooo sleep since I can’t stop watching these 3. Got panda eyes these days

I also have panda eyes! Don't know when it will completely gone ?! We're Panda eyes sisters! ?

Evie Zan:

I also have panda eyes! Don't know when it will completely gone ?! We're Panda eyes sisters! ?

Me three!!! Panda eyed too!

Lei:

Wow! Great news! You will absolutely love the weather there! Rock your bikini! ? November is the best month to visit though! 

Lei:

Hahaha I love Zhang Ling He ? I have a thing for dark demented characters though. ?

Dark and demented is ok! For me I don't feel his character somehow other than annoying me! I want to be captivated by the character somehow so I forgot everything else??? Even if not the same level as XiXi, maybe even half or one third of XiXi's acting isn't bad! In LIP the moment I saw XiXi, I forgot everything else and focus on the character! And the drama is the usual plot, nothing that complicated so far! But XiXi make me wanna watch the drama till the end! Not want to FF! So I wanna see actors captivating me with their acting skills! Now I am rooting for the other 2 actors in SOKP! 

ChunTian:

Me three!!! Panda eyed too!

Hugs my dear! Busy too? Love and hugs! Emojis are acting up again! Sigh!