ChunTian:

Your first overseas trip and you chose a good place to start many more to come.

Even if HK is not Xixi's hood and you don't run into him, take heart that it is the other hot Asian guy, Jackson Wang's hood! It would be nice to run into Jackson Wang too. ??

WAIT WHAAAAATTT?!?!🤩🤣🤩🤣 I'm calling all my lucky stars left this 2023 to pleeeeaseeeee...🤣 just a glimpse🤣

Pytheos:

Wow! Nice to be on holidays!! I think you will see liuYiFei’s shiseido ad rather than Xi.. ? Enjoy and have a safe trip ya??

Yeah I will, thank you!😁 will be on the lookout for her too, but honestly, I'm so amazed by everything already😆😄😁

Wishing fellow Moonies brighter and joyful year ahead! May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. May this year will be full with happiness and joyous laughter in your hearth and home through out the year!
Best wishes,
Evie
P.S: Sorry for the late wishes!

Evie Zan:

Wishing fellow Moonies brighter and joyful year ahead! May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. May this year will be full with happiness and joyous laughter in your hearth and home through out the year!
Best wishes,
Evie
P.S: Sorry for the late wishes!

Evieeeee....Happy New Year!!! Awww....thanks for your well wishes. And same to you too!!

It's gonna be a great 2024 for all of us Moonies! Cheers!!! 

ChunTian:

Evieeeee....Happy New Year!!! Awww....thanks for your well wishes. And same to you too!!

It's gonna be a great 2024 for all of us Moonies! Cheers!!! 

You are very much welcome my dear! Thank you very much too! Very busy these days! Miss you guys! 😘😘😘

I need a strong drink straight up please bartender! 🙏 And also I just noticed some started a discussion about their disappointment with TTEOM…  what a waste.

Lei:

I need a strong drink straight up please bartender! ? And also I just noticed some started a discussion about their disappointment with TTEOM…  what a waste.

🐉🐉🐉 Dragon Flame Ready!!!!! Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany Vodka Cocktail coming up! Gotta mix with something sweet and fresh because it's 96% alcohol! I named it Drunken Demon God!

Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany Vodka mixed with Watermelon, Lychee, mint, lime zest, and honey! 

Sometimes I mixed with tea! Green Tea is also nice to mix! Or Coffee! Depending on your mood and of course snacks you made! 

I love to have it with Bite Sized edibles like: Fried Devil Chili with cheese and bacon for heat, for a bit of freshness Fried Potato Stacks with Cucumber Watermelon Mints Chili salad, Cheese and Olives toothpicks! Enjoy it with Sea breeze if you are on vacation or in your Garden with a book together with your hubby or significant other! How Romantic!💕💕💕

Evie Zan:

??? Dragon Flame Ready!!!!! Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany Vodka Cocktail coming up! Gotta mix with something sweet and fresh because it's 96% alcohol! I named it Drunken Demon God!

Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany Vodka mixed with Watermelon, Lychee, mint, lime zest, and honey! 

Sometimes I mixed with tea! Green Tea is also nice to mix! Or Coffee! Depending on your mood and of course snacks you made! 

I love to have it with Bite Sized edibles like: Fried Devil Chili with cheese and bacon for heat, for a bit of freshness Fried Potato Stacks with Cucumber Watermelon Mints Chili salad, Cheese and Olives toothpicks! Enjoy it with Sea breeze if you are on vacation or in your Garden with a book together with your hubby or significant other! How Romantic!???

Wow! 🤩 hahaha I love it 😻 Thank youuu 🍸 

Lei:

Wow! ? hahaha I love it ? Thank youuu ? 

You are very much welcome my dear! Happy that you love my drinks! Enjoy! 

Lei:

I need a strong drink straight up please bartender! ? And also I just noticed some started a discussion about their disappointment with TTEOM…  what a waste.

Unsightly discussion thread dealt with. Just added a comment to another of our threads. ;)

Evie Zan:

??? Dragon Flame Ready!!!!! Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany Vodka Cocktail coming up! Gotta mix with something sweet and fresh because it's 96% alcohol! I named it Drunken Demon God!

I love to have it with Bite Sized edibles like: Fried Devil Chili with cheese and bacon for heat, for a bit of freshness Fried Potato Stacks with Cucumber Watermelon Mints Chili salad, Cheese and Olives toothpicks! Enjoy it with Sea breeze if you are on vacation or in your Garden with a book together with your hubby or significant other! How Romantic!???

Wow! Talk about a strong drink! I'll have one too. LOL 

ChunTian:

Wow! Talk about a strong drink! I'll have one too. LOL 

Absolutely! Here's one for you with snacks too! 🤣 🍸 🍢 Think we do need a strong drink once in a while! Saw bug post! I don't even get the point of her post! I don't bother to comment because don't wanna give traffic to her article! Her article makes me want to have a strong one too! Sigh! 

ChunTian:

Unsightly discussion thread dealt with. Just added a comment to another of our threads. ;)

In our tteotm page? 😳 Aiyoo  why like that?  Lets gave a one star Maotai china liquor to end your day and start mine.. Gulp.. hope wont get tipsy in train..  Raining cats in Spore🥶

I don't like rain if I have to go out! Snow is beautiful and enjoy snowball fight, skiing if I'm free and on vacation otherwise it's a pain if I have things to do and places to go! New York is so freaking cold right now! Weather is also bad! Thank God we are in Hawaii right now! Our mini Moonies can enjoy outdoors with us! Adults can stand the harsh weather conditions but it's not good for babies especially when they are so young as ours! Probably have to stay indoors if we are in NY and our mini Moonies definitely have to stay indoors! Enjoying the weather here in Hawaii and take our mini Moonies for a swim for a couple of minutes in the sea! They seem to love it! Hahaha! Otherwise they will wail for a long time! Sure do have healthy set of lungs! They grow so fast!