MayLee:

Omg that sounds soo cuteeee. Okay if the drama took out the remaining kiss scenes and inserted this part that would be so epic. I can just imagine their interactions with a scene like this from the novel.  What chapter is this in the novel? I have to track this down. 

also in the extras he goes to a sect competition with LSS, his daughter, and a demon competitor.  LSS tells all of them to behave.  But it shows GYJW meeting Zi Mi for the first time and he's watching TTJ and sees him peeling grapes for LSS and his daughter.  He feels relieved knowing that he is gentle and loving towards his family even though he is a devil god.  So cute it put a smile on my face!

MayLee:

Omg that sounds soo cuteeee. Okay if the drama took out the remaining kiss scenes and inserted this part that would be so epic. I can just imagine their interactions with a scene like this from the novel.  What chapter is this in the novel? I have to track this down. 

It starts at 127 with the 1000 years searching for him. The scene I told you about is from chapter 129. It's full on sweet time after LSS finds Zi mi and BZQ 🤣🤣 Zi mi even puts a house on fire lmao.  

Thanks all for the extra cute moments of them. I know I'm going to be smiling as I read these part in the novel. Praying hard the drama have something good left before it ends. But I guess as long the novel was good thats all that matters lol. Going to binge watch Love is Sweet after lol. Don't you all agree if they made a 3rd collaboration as Mr. And Mrs. Smith Chinese version. LY gentleness and BL sass would be so cute to see. Be so off the chart to see them do full on comedy.  It's going to be hard to see them with other actors/actress.

MayLee:

Thanks all for the extra cute moments of them. I know I'm going to be smiling as I read these part in the novel. Praying hard the drama have something good left before it ends. But I guess as long the novel was good thats all that matters lol. Going to binge watch Love is Sweet after lol. Don't you all agree if they made a 3rd collaboration as Mr. And Mrs. Smith Chinese version. LY gentleness and BL sass would be so cute to see. Be so off the chart to see them do full on comedy.  It's going to be hard to see them with other actors/actress.

Agreed....their chemistry was so intense in this one that it's really hard to see them with other leads.  

That's the problem, want to talk about those kisses? They are one of a kind

A 3collaboration, romance comedy

Has anyone got links to the part of the novel post chapter 126. So the HE story. Just in case we are all in despair after episode 40, I need plan B. 

BlackJade30:

Has anyone got links to the part of the novel post chapter 126. So the HE story. Just in case we are all in despair after episode 40, I need plan B. 

Yes, you can read it at https://www.readwn.com/novel/black-moonlight-holds-the-be-script_126.html

Or go rewatched love is sweet for redemption! 

I was pretty pissed when they took out the kiss scene in the bedroom. I think they replaced that one with the bed scene when he asked about the love thread... 

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, you can read it at https://www.readwn.com/novel/black-moonlight-holds-the-be-script_126.html

Thank you for the translated version. Much appreciated 

mparthur:

Monicac25 
The writers have 2 endings this one and the martyr one. Bai lu give a interview where she says is a sand ending but I don’t know if fir her the 5 last minutes when Su Su and her daughter saw him , is for her a sad ending, hmmm maybe is the martyr ending.

Happy Ending in the novel.  The family reunited.

I'm wondering when Tantai Zi Mi is created? As I see they only have time to kill each other, so I'm soo curious when their daughter is conceive.

Can someone explain the tombstone part? I recall TJ carving the tombstone.. Is this what the book is mentioning and is that TJ daughter with Susu? Thanks in advance!!

MayLee:

Can someone explain the tombstone part? I recall TJ carving the tombstone.. Is this what the book is mentioning and is that TJ daughter with Susu? Thanks in advance!! 

Here is the novel.  Read it:
Black Moonlight Holds the BE Script Novel Latest Chapter - Read Black Moonlight Holds the BE Script Online free (readwn.com)  

MayLee:

Or go rewatched love is sweet for redemption! 

I was pretty pissed when they took out the kiss scene in the bedroom. I think they replaced that one with the bed scene when he asked about the love thread... 

which episode?

oceanstarjp:

Agreed....their chemistry was so intense in this one that it's really hard to see them with other leads.  

No, it will be too boring to see Leo Luo and Bai Lu being a couple in almost every tv series.