ItsU:

I hv one question for novel readers.. which chapter TTJ recognize LSS in immortal arc? 

Chapter 86 and the following  two chapters is where he find out YXW is LSS and where LSS becomes a kid that grows up by 1 year every day

Alicetcfwl:

Chapter 86 and the following  two chapters is where he find out YXW is LSS and where LSS becomes a kid that grows up by 1 year every day

i wonder if that will be in the drama? 

oceanstarjp:

i wonder if that will be in the drama? 

I doubt Di Mians space will be included

MayLee:

Thank you all for helping clarify the loose ends! Can someone explain more on the artifacts that the demon planned and how it all connected. As of now, Susu has the demon bone and what does TJ have in his bone? If taking out the devil bone didn't stop the devil to come back.. Then what was the whole point in the first place? Thanks in advance!!

We will later know this is of no use, because Tantai Jin will be identified as the devil god based on the bone-refining seal (Devil God's heart) and the god-slaying crossbow (Devil God's eye). The Devil God's sword is currently with Dimian, who is locked up in the Demon Realm after he betrayed the original Devil God (with golden mask).

I think for me , is a very frustrating plot. Because is like reviving over and over the same story for nothing, Evil god come backs again, Su Su try hated him to the core, and tried again to kill him when TTJ kidnap her in order to make her his queen in the demon realm , during the  third wedding, all the gods and the crazy version of Xiao Lin (Gong Ye Ji Wu ) came all to kill him. They make a formation with Su Su to kill him. He finally dies. And another 500  year pass and 5 minutes before the ending  Behind her and her daughter, there is a handsome figure of a man in white clothes.And the end.

The writers have 2 endings this one and the martyr one. Bai lu give a interview where she says is a sand ending but I don’t know if fir her the 5 last minutes when Su Su and her daughter saw him , is for her a sad ending, hmmm maybe is the martyr ending.

Here is the interview :

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1651464661500583936?s=46&t=uztaESEye6p5lNmmok74hw

They are are out of their fucking mind.

Monicac25 
The writers have 2 endings this one and the martyr one. Bai lu give a interview where she says is a sand ending but I don’t know if fir her the 5 last minutes when Su Su and her daughter saw him , is for her a sad ending, hmmm maybe is the martyr ending.

Happy Ending in the novel.  The family reunited.

mparthur:

Monicac25 

Happy Ending in the novel.  The family reunited.

Yes I know the novel is HE but the drama is a rushed HE . I read the leaked script and is the rushed reunion at the end . But at this point Since the writers filmed 2 endings we don’t know if is the rushed ending or the martyr ending.

Is just frustrating that erased the arc where they heal and forgive together. I really hope even if the same story repeats again , he became evil and Su Su again has to kill him , that they give us those moments of sweetener between then before the ending. 

There are scenes where he brings Su Su to his memories before he dies but is too short.

I know wuxia is angst to the end but this couple deserves a happy ending after all the suffering.

Pian Ran and YQY... What's with them? Is that it for their love story?

Monicac25:

Yes I know the novel is HE but the drama is a rushed HE . I read the leaked script and is the rushed reunion at the end . But at this point Since the writers filmed 2 endings we don’t know if is the rushed ending or the martyr ending.

Is just frustrating that erased the arc where they heal and forgive together. I really hope even if the same story repeats again , he became evil and Su Su again has to kill him , that they give us those moments of sweetener between then before the ending. 

There are scenes where he brings Su Su to his memories before he dies but is too short.

I know wuxia is angst to the end but this couple deserves a happy ending after all the suffering.

Don't only believe the leaked script . Someone already said they usually have 2 scripts cuz they know one will be leaked.

FlynnRyder:

Pian Ran and YQY... What's with them? Is that it for their love story?

Yes, that is it.

Please drama god... Don't let this be a Scarlett Moon kind of ending. At least show his face if it's the HE. Us fans don't need assumptions lol. Or does the novel at least explain how they reunited? Did his spirit some how survive or got reborn? Or is he a whole new person that looks like TJ? 

As much as I dislike the repeat of the story. I only pray they don't cut out more sweet kisses and cute scenes. And that before he does die that SS and TJ knows that they love each other right?? Likes there's no more dang misunderstanding.. That's the worst way to ruin it. One side kind of love.

I get the pattern of the killing of the demon. In mortal releam TJ has no clue. Then in immoral releam he knows now and can at least understand that he needs to be a sacrifice. From what I understand TJ is mainly a body for the demon god to take over. So technical technically TJ is not the demon god but the created for the intention of demon god to use. Right? 

So stupid if the director ruins this epic chemistry and drama at the end. It's no wonder Peach blossom and Eternal love dream is so good and gold standard of not wasted talent and storyline. 

@MayLee 

Yes the novel has 5 solid chapters of how they reunite 1000 years after and how Li SuSu pursues Bai ZiQian (TTJ) and how he remembers everything but  can't believe LSS loves him so he is reluctant to marry her at first lol.

Thank you Alice for confirming!! At least I get closure knowing that if the drama messes it up lol. 

MayLee:

Thank you Alice for confirming!! At least I get closure knowing that if the drama messes it up lol. 

Yup, tbh that part of the novel is my fave lol. There is this mortal girl that really wants to marry BZQ and the bride price is 100 silver  taels, but BZQ is always telling her he is poor. So when LSS comes and when he finally agrees to marry her (LSS says its only a couple of silver to marry her lol)  he gives her all his saved 500 silver taels lol.

Omg that sounds soo cuteeee. Okay if the drama took out the remaining kiss scenes and inserted this part that would be so epic. I can just imagine their interactions with a scene like this from the novel.  What chapter is this in the novel? I have to track this down.