Otter? I mean bailu. I heard an article where they could be the characters of of the series of peach blossom, three lives.

U mean LYX BL 3X?  That I don't know I only know LYX will film 2 costumes this year and the second one will go till early next year. 

Yes, about  them. Maybe it's just a rumor. Who knows in the next few years they will reunite ahaha.

So what happens to LSS now that she has the evil bone? And what was the point of removing it now that TTJ will become the Devil God anyway? Also YQY never remarried or had descendants? How does he explain that to his kingdom and officials? Or wife if he pretends to have descendants?

voldermortsunbae:

So what happens to LSS now that she has the evil bone? And what was the point of removing it now that TTJ will become the Devil God anyway? Also YQY never remarried or have descendants? How does he explain that to his kingdom and official? Or wife if he pretends to have descendants?

LSS will try to yet fail to seal the evil bone. It's an important prop for an upcoming antagonist (Dimian, LSS' dad) to wreak havoc and push Tantai Jin further into his destiny as Devil God.

Ye Qingyu is just a master of acting and putting on a show - it's always been himself.

underthestars:

LSS will try to yet fail to seal the evil bone. It's an important prop for an upcoming antagonist (Dimian, LSS' dad) to wreak havoc and push Tantai Jin further into his destiny as Devil God.

Ye Qingyu is just a master of acting and putting on a show - it's always been himself.

In that case, Chu Huang will still be alive.  Will LSS reconcile with her parents in this universe?

mparthur:

In that case, Chu Huang will still be alive.  Will LSS reconcile with her parents in this universe?

Chu Huang is long dead. Else why did she entrust LSS to Hengyuan Sect master (he was her discipline as far as I remember)..... 

Alicetcfwl:

Chu Huang is long dead. Else why did she entrust LSS to Hengyuan Sect master (he was her discipline as far as I remember)..... 

Yes, Chu Huang died after giving birth to LSS.  Di Mian was injured and asked YBC to pass on the love thread and heart  protecting scale to CH.

mparthur:

Yes, Chu Huang died after giving birth to LSS.  Di Mian was injured and asked YBC to pass on the love thread and heart  protecting scale to CH.

Yes, but they did not change Chu Huangs outcome and we shall see some of their story either by hearsay or flashbacks soon 

voldermortsunbae:

So what happens to LSS now that she has the evil bone? And what was the point of removing it now that TTJ will become the Devil God anyway? Also YQY never remarried or had descendants? How does he explain that to his kingdom and officials? Or wife if he pretends to have descendants?

Ye Qingyu now has Pianran's demon pill, and is immortal. He basically pretends to die every hundred years and comes back to the throne again wearing a golden mask. Of course, the ordinary people only think every new king is one of Tantai Jin's descendants.

Thank you all for helping clarify the loose ends! Can someone explain more on the artifacts that the demon planned and how it all connected. As of now, Susu has the demon bone and what does TJ have in his bone? If taking out the devil bone didn't stop the devil to come back.. Then what was the whole point in the first place? Thanks in advance!!

MayLee:

Thank you all for helping clarify the loose ends! Can someone explain more on the artifacts that the demon planned and how it all connected. As of now, Susu has the demon bone and what does TJ have in his bone? If taking out the devil bone didn't stop the devil to come back.. Then what was the whole point in the first place? Thanks in advance!!

FOR ME PLOT HOLE FOR MORE MISUNDERSTANDING

User -under the star.. First post of the threads explains everything!! Thank you so much!!! Please keep update!❤

I hv one question for novel readers.. which chapter TTJ recognize LSS in immortal arc? 

MayLee:

TTJ has the divine essense.  The demons are going rampage at the moment because LSS is trying to seal the devil bone at the moment.