Alicetcfwl:

Uum they have a child. A little troublemaker xD

Ohhh... Thank you thank you...

How did YBC end up with two love threads?

mparthur:

How did YBC end up with two love threads?

She kept Di Mian's that she was supposed to send to Chu Huang. Also the scale is Di Mian's as well. 

Alicetcfwl:

She kept Di Mian's that she was supposed to send to Chu Huang. Also the scale is Di Mian's as well. 

Which  chapter in the novel that tells us the part where TH kept the love thread as well as the scale?  

mparthur:

Which  chapter in the novel that tells us the part where TH kept the love thread as well as the scale?  

76th, it is briefly explained. The whole story is told in the magic space in chapter 88 

Alicetcfwl:

76th, it is briefly explained. The whole story is told in the magic space in chapter 88 

thank you.  The novel didn't mention the name of the beautiful lady and what kind of monster it was.  That's why I didn't realise it was referring to CH and DM.

mparthur:

thank you.  The novel didn't mention the name of the beautiful lady and what kind of monster it was.  That's why I didn't realise it was referring to CH and DM.

It's changed in the drama though. In the drama she took the fox's love thread.

underthestars:

It's changed in the drama though. In the drama she took the fox's love thread.

It might not necessarily be Pian Ran's love thread as well. As Pian Ran might have removed it after Jian Ruo (or whatever the zombie in the novel is called) died as to not feel the pain; in a way deliberately losing it. 

Does it have a happy ending? Please answer me this...

FlynnRyder:

Does it have a happy ending? Please answer me this...

Yes, the novel has a HE. Dunno bout the drama tho, we shall see.

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, the novel has a HE. Dunno bout the drama tho, we shall see.

Thank you 🤗

One more will the devil bone come back or something?

FlynnRyder:

One more will the devil bone come back or something?

It will, but for a brief moment.

Any of you have ever heard about a 3 collaboration between them?

Peace and peace:

Any of you have ever heard about a 3 collaboration between them? 

U r talking abt LYX and Otter? Yes, there will be the 3rd drama in Q3/Q4 this year. A Wuxia, crazy ML too, white hair. Taken from famous novel.