YESMISSA:

Do you know if SML  will remember the past?  i know there will be some romance between him and Mo Nv, but there is a scene whrere she cries on the floor  and she is hurt, and SML  look at her and do nothing. Do you know what happen? i assume this scene arrive in immotal realm

In the novel, after the sacrifice of TTJ, GYJW tells in a monologue to LSS that he remembers his past as XL as he saw it when he was curious about it. 

Alicetcfwl:

In the novel, after the sacrifice of TTJ, GYJW tells in a monologue to LSS that he remembers his past as XL as he saw it when he was curious about it. 

ok but my second question? i think this scene happen in immortal realm between him and SFL

YESMISSA:

ok but my second question? i think this scene happen in immortal realm between him and SFL

Yes immortal arc. I haven't read the "leaked script" so I dunno bout Mo Nv. That one did not exist in the novel!!!

Alicetcfwl:

Yes immortal arc. I haven't read the "leaked script" so I dunno bout Mo Nv. That one did not exist in the novel!!!

by bts i know soon they have two kisses scenes maybe more but the fact that he do nothing when she is  cry and hurt seems curious

Please complete the story in the thread according to novel, what happened  after GYJW becomes demonic cultivator: 

Ameer Hamza:

Please complete the story in the thread according to novel, what happened  after GYJW becomes demonic cultivator: 

Oh my god, will update it soon. Completely forgot to amidst assessments 😅😅😅

Alicetcfwl:

Oh my god, will update it soon. Completely forgot to amidst assessments 😅😅😅

ty!!

hello! does anyone know why it didn't come as a surprise to LSS to hear that TJJ has lived out his days as the Jing emperor and died seeing how she traded his demon bone for her immortal essence? 

wujii:

hello! does anyone know why it didn't come as a surprise to LSS to hear that TJJ has lived out his days as the Jing emperor and died seeing how she traded his demon bone for her immortal essence? 

Why would she be suprised?

wybestboy:

Why would she be suprised?

because he has her immortal essence so he shouldn't die like a mortal would after ~100 years of life?

wujii:

because he has her immortal essence so he shouldn't die like a mortal would after ~100 years of life?

People with divine essence also dies after hundreds and hundreds years later, so she's not surprised he is also dead after 500 years I guess.

A new question, folks. Does anyone one if Nian Baiyu comes back in the series? What was it like in the novel? 

wybestboy:

A new question, folks. Does anyone one if Nian Baiyu comes back in the series? What was it like in the novel? 

I didn't read the novel but I asked your question previously and was told that in the novel Nian Baiyu marries Fu Ya. Don't know what will happen in the drama. Last I saw he was hurt by the demon sidekick,  not his death so hopefully  it was not a fatal wound.  Seemed like a cliffhanger!

could you please tell me why did Tantai jin end up becoming Devil God at the end? his evil bone has been already removed, hasn't it? so how did he become devil god again?

wybestboy:

People with divine essence also dies after hundreds and hundreds years later, so she's not surprised he is also dead after 500 years I guess.

ooo i see! thank you for the explanation c:

now i'm curious... why isn't TTJ dead or showing any signs of aging? haha