Dashmount20:

Should same be age around 20.

TTJ said he was lock for 20. So should be 20 plus.

YXW is YBC elder sister so should be 21 to 23 too..

yQY YXW younger brother.

PR is the oldest…  xxxx years?

YBC is YXW's elder sister. 

After the trailer that just aired I want to ask, how did LSS dad and uncle know that she had gone to the past to kill TTJ?

voldermortsunbae:

After the trailer that just aired I want to ask, how did LSS dad and uncle know that she had gone to the past to kill TTJ?

They did not. Her father told her she just came back from nirvana

Alicetcfwl:

Good lie!

mparthur:

Good lie!

He prolly didn't know in the novel. As for the drama no one knows 🤣🤣🤣

Alicetcfwl:

then does she know that she wasnt in nirvana? does she think it was just a dream untill she meets TTJ? or was she aware of what happened?

kinko_theninja:

then does she know that she wasnt in nirvana? does she think it was just a dream untill she meets TTJ? or was she aware of what happened?

Ofc she knows, she just came back from the past.

Sorry if this was already answered.

Why didn't LSS believe TTJ loves her? He literally grew love strings and those spikes only grew because he was falling in love with her. How could she then say that everything was a lie when she had physical evidence? And even after knowing that she was wrong about him repeatedly she still thinks "good this way I don't owe you anymore" at the tower and tells him she hates him. Even before in the spikes scene she was saying, I thought I could be the light in your darkness but some deserve darkness when she only got the spikes by making him love her.

I don't know how all this happened in the novel but it didn't make any sense to me in the show. 

Meanwhile TTJ loves her even when he thinks she hates/hated him. 

ColourMePurple:

Sorry if this was already answered.

Why didn't LSS believe TTJ loves her? He literally grew love strings and those spikes only grew because he was falling in love with her. How could she then say that everything was a lie when she had physical evidence? And even after knowing that she was wrong about him repeatedly she still thinks "good this way I don't owe you anymore" at the tower and tells him she hates him. Even before in the spikes scene she was saying, I thought I could be the light in your darkness but some deserve darkness when she only got the spikes by making him love her.

I don't know how all this happened in the novel but it didn't make any sense to me in the show. 

Meanwhile TTJ loves her even when he thinks she hates/hated him. 

LSS knows TTJ loves her.  What she couldn't take was his obsession and retaliation.  He was vicious in using her by controlling her to stab XL.  What she was saying was a lie was when he said he wanted to to be a good person and help people.  At that point she understood that anytime he was angered, he could possibly go out and slaughter people.  Look how he crazy he went when he thought she poisoned him.  Instead of confining her and questioning her, he pulled off that crazy scene.  Having your free will taken away is violating.  As for the tower scene, she was heartbroken.  Deep down she hoped he would choose her.  When he didn't she felt that their relationship was completely severed.  As for hate, there's a fine line between love and hate.  It's easy to be infuriated at the person we love the most and say the most hurtful things.  I understand that in the drama TTJ was sincere in his feelings, but we can't discount how vengeful and vicious he can be.  And for LSS, the choice was either choose her love for him and possibly see the world destroyed, or let go and know that the world will be saved.  That's why JiZe told her that their love was already doomed and there was nothing that could change it.  

Hello! Why did TTJ crow fly through the Abyss of Darkness to deliver the Jade to Nether River?? 

TTJ crow picked the World Alluring jade and throw it to Nether River. 

Somehow the way to Nether River pass thru the barren absys.

Look like crow know that TTJ might need WAJ .. hahahaha :D

I thought the WAJ already used out by LSS so shld be disappear. 

@oceanstarjp   wow... u describe it very well. Totally agree with you.

make me to rewatch ep 28 to see LSS disappointed.. 

The demon god bones was destroyed by LSS in the final battle.

Also when TTJ returns to the demon world with LSS, the flowers  bloom again.

In the novel ending when TTJ came is he a Demon God, Demon King or just a mortal being?

wizinfo12:

In the novel ending when TTJ came is he a Demon God, Demon King or just a mortal being?

I never see the devil bone being destroy.

wizinfo12:

In the ending LSS sensed his demonic fetus so I would say that he is still a Devil God...just a loving one.  In one of the extras it mentions that he is still following his inner demon (or i assume the evil way?)  I think it's funny because he is still a demonic person.  He encourages his daughter's naughty behavior and whenever he goes out with LSS to the sect competition, she explicitly asks him not to make trouble.  lol.  That tells me that he's still very much prone to bad behavior, just probably not so toxic as before.  He totally spoils her lol.