Hi! I wanted to ask how old are the characters?  YBC is 23 years old, because she was 16 when she took Pian Ran's love thread, right? But what about others?

Hello, 

just wanted to ask why Pang Yi asked for blood from TTJ heart in exchange for the bracelets? What is he using the demon blood for?

Msdramalama:

Hello, 

just wanted to ask why Pang Yi asked for blood from TTJ heart in exchange for the bracelets? What is he using the demon blood for?

To revive XL

AlexisTasartir:

Hi! I wanted to ask how old are the characters?  YBC is 23 years old, because she was 16 when she took Pian Ran's love thread, right? But what about others?

Should same be age around 20.

TTJ said he was lock for 20. So should be 20 plus.

YXW is YBC elder sister so should be 21 to 23 too..

yQY YXW younger brother.

PR is the oldest…  xxxx years?

Hi! I wanted to ask that in the drama, after Li Su Su replaced Tantai Jin's devil bone with her divine marrow, why is he still hearing the devil bone?

Dashmount20:

To revive XL

Great to know. Is that when XL remains  and become immortal to become Gong ye Ji Wi 500 yrs later?

thank you for the reply.

Tooba Mukhtar:

Hi! I wanted to ask that in the drama after Li Su Su replaced Tantai Jin's devil bone, why is he still hearing the devil bone?

The devil can talk to anybody. He talks to YBC once too in the end of dream arc. As long there are hatred, grievances, etc; he will be around. But now he can’t used TTJ as his vessel because the evil bone is removed.

Msdramalama:

Great to know. Is that when XL remains  and become immortal to become Gong ye Ji Wi 500 yrs later?

thank you for the reply.

PYZ ‘clone’ XL hence we have GYJW, but he has no memories because he is a clone version.

Msdramalama:

thank you for the reply.

yes based on the trailer. TTJ straight away recognize him as XL.

But novel different. XL really die not revive.

Megumi-H:

PYZ ‘clone’ XL hence we have GYJW, but he has no memories because he is a clone version.

haahahaha :D

how u know that he has no memories?

Dashmount20:

yes based on the trailer. TTJ straight away recognize him as XL.

But novel different. XL really die not revive.

In the novel, XL's mortal realm is his tribulation and his sacrificing for his people will make him immortal and become LSS's brother 500years later, am I correct? This is why LSS did not allow TTJ to kill XL.

Kiie:

In the novel, XL's mortal realm is his tribulation and his sacrificing for his people will make him immortal and become LSS's brother 500years later, am I correct? This is why LSS did not allow TTJ to kill XL.

yup u are right. in the novel XL mortal realm was his tribulation.

I am sure why LSS not allow TTJ kill XL.

I think LSS still have some trauma of GYJW cos GYJW die on the hand of devil god 2.0 (ep 1),

So if she saw TTJ kill XL, it kinda trigger her past memory that Devil God was evil and unable to be change.

Dashmount20:

yup u are right. in the novel XL mortal realm was his tribulation.

I am sure why LSS not allow TTJ kill XL.

I think LSS still have some trauma of GYJW cos GYJW die on the hand of devil god 2.0 (ep 1),

So if she saw TTJ kill XL, it kinda trigger her past memory that Devil God was evil and unable to be change.

I think XL need to sacrifice himself or do something great first to pass his tribulation test. I mean, usually that's how we can become immortal right? lol

Kiie:

I think XL need to sacrifice himself or do something great first to pass his tribulation test. I mean, usually that's how we can become immortal right? lol

the question is ... not sure why LSS not allow TTJ to kill XL..

Dashmount20:

haahahaha :D

how u know that he has no memories?

Hahaha…we won’t know till we see the next few ep. But based on interviews with DW and CDL. He has no memories of his previous life as XL.

Yes, the novel is different. So I am interested to see how they want to write this CP.