Mina:

Roman, TTJ'nin neden LiSusu'nun 1. kişinin karısı YXW'ye benzediğini fark etmediğini açıklıyor mu? Yeniden izleyerek ve karşılaştığında herhangi bir tanımadığını söyle. 

Romandaki kısmı o şekilde taşımanı sağlar. LSS, fani yükselişin zirvesinden sonra yükselmiş ve istifade farklı bir aura yaratmıştı galiba. Ve peçe takıyordu.  Perde düştükten sonra bile TTJ onu tanımadı. Bir yakınlık içinde, güzel sığınağı ama karısının bilgisi yoktu. Ancak karısının vücudunu kontrol altına almak için LSS'nin çerçevesini kullanmak istedi. Ona YXW'nin bedeni için mükemmel kap performansı.

Alicetcfwl:

Cuz YXW and LSS do not look alike. They have a very small similarities

Isn’t YXW the “evil” part of LSS’s soul that broke off after the goddess gave birth to her and during her 10,000+ years incubation? ?

NiangNiang:

CMIIW, there was no demon wedding in the novel???

Yes, in the drama and in tne novel there is a  wedding in the demon realm.

Monicac25:

Yes, in the drama and in tne novel there is a  wedding in the demon realm.

After that another heavenly wedding?

AnastasiaWun:

hey TTEOTM drama fans. What do you know about that Gong guy in the novel?  Was he and LSS very much in love and in the phase of marriage? 

Didn't get that vibe in the drama. Thought she has brotherly love and admiration for him only, and he likewise? Did I miss something?

If both TTJ and LSS remember what happened in Jing & Sheng, wouldn't he also remember everything?

So if Gong does, and now seeing TTJ also in Immortal realm, he's now taking a step forward to make LSS commit to him first before TTJ meets LSS. 

Anyone else think so too?

He is just a clone that scholar Ping  creates with the blood of TTJ and the tear of Bitchang , so because the buttler fly effect Su Su created a parallel world. In the inmortal realm the memories he has is that he is in love of Su Su. He has no memories of what happened in the mortal realm. In future episodes,he continues to be obsessed with Su Su and becames the worst enemy of TTJ knowing that Su Su is in love with TTJ and also because TTJ  becames the Evil god , he becames more obsessed to kill him.

Mina:

Isn’t YXW the “evil” part of LSS’s soul that broke off after the goddess gave birth to her and during her 10,000+ years incubation? ?

She is yes. But only a small part of her soul. She will have some traces of LSS but not much.

Alicetcfwl:

She is yes. But only a small part of her soul. She will have some traces of LSS but not much.

That explains why LSS was able to take over YXW's body.  Is it a coincidence that YXW happened to be married to TTJ?  

It seems that everything was pre-determined for LSS and TJJ to be together.  Jize did say that in Episode 27 that in the Sheng and Jing period, both TTJ and LSS were not to be together.  

mparthur:

That explains why LSS was able to take over YXW's body.  Is it a coincidence that YXW happened to be married to TTJ?  

It seems that everything was pre-determined for LSS and TJJ to be together.  Jize did say that in Episode 27 that in the Sheng and Jing period, both TTJ and LSS were not to be together.  

It seems it was pre determined. Cuz 1st try eith YXW TTJ died and boom Devil God 2.0 came. Then when it was LSS boom his fate was changed 

Alicetcfwl:

It seems it was pre determined. Cuz 1st try eith YXW TTJ died and boom Devil God 2.0 came. Then when it was LSS boom his fate was changed 

that was what i understood.  It was always gonna be LSS.  In a way, it makes sense that for them both to ascend they both need to suffer just in different ways.  I may be wrong but I don't think it was because she loved TTJ that she had trouble with her cultivation but that she couldn't let go of the pain of the past.  TTJ in the end understood his purpose and what he needed to do and in turn he did what he needed to have her let go and ascend.  

oceanstarjp:

that was what i understood.  It was always gonna be LSS.  In a way, it makes sense that for them both to ascend they both need to suffer just in different ways.  I may be wrong but I don't think it was because she loved TTJ that she had trouble with her cultivation but that she couldn't let go of the pain of the past.  TTJ in the end understood his purpose and what he needed to do and in turn he did what he needed to have her let go and ascend.  

Nah, she had trouble cuz she did not understand the heartless way correctly. She did not need to give up her feelings towards TTJ, but understand them and understand that she has loved him and it was hurting her cuz of that love for him, not cuz she hated him

oceanstarjp:

That was the saddest. CJM sacrificed is not only for the three realms but he done it for LSS to be able to complete her cultivation as Goddess.

Megumi-H:

That was the saddest. CJM sacrificed is not only for the three realms but he done it for LSS to be able to complete her cultivation as Goddess.

Yes, and he also stopped her from perishing with him at the end. She was heartbroken when she realised in that moment he did it on purpose

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, and he also stopped her from perishing with him at the end. She was heartbroken when she realised in that moment he did it on purpose

yep.  That was probably the most beautiful sacrifice I ever read.  He strived so hard to survive but in the end he gave himself for others, especially when they all turned on him.  He was so truly selfless then.  

Megumi-H:

it really was.  That's why i really hope the drama will show a bit of a happy ending.  God he deserves it more than anyone!

Do you know if SML  will remember the past?  i know there will be some romance between him and Mo Nv, but there is a scene whrere she cries on the floor  and she is hurt, and SML  look at her and do nothing. Do you know what happen? i assume this scene arrive in immotal realm