Sorry if this been answered before. But why YBC is here again? I thought she only existed in 2 realms? 

@okyanusstarjp  Finally someone who thinks like me. You explained it very well. Only those who watch the series constantly blame YXW. But they don't know how vindictive and cruel TTJ is. He didn't talk about his love in the book, yes, we knew that he loved her. But he continued to torture her, despite his love. He just didn't let it die. He wanted her to live worse than to die. It was so cruel. So it's good in a way that they soften the series. The book was very very dark. But YXW shouldn't be loaded that much.

Vhlm:

Sorry if this been answered before. But why YBC is here again? I thought she only existed in 2 realms? 

ya she was only in the mortal arc in the novel.  But i guess for the drama she is reincarnated as Mo Nv.  I'm not sure about her character but I hear she is good and will try to correct her mistakes.  

Liz:

@okyanusstarjp  Finally someone who thinks like me. You explained it very well. Only those who watch the series constantly blame YXW. But they don't know how vindictive and cruel TTJ is. He didn't talk about his love in the book, yes, we knew that he loved her. But he continued to torture her, despite his love. He just didn't let it die. He wanted her to live worse than to die. It was so cruel. So it's good in a way that they soften the series. The book was very very dark. But YXW shouldn't be loaded that much.

Thank you!  I agree....the book was very dark and very hard to read.  He was so much worse in the book!

okyanus yıldızı:

teşekkür ederim! Katılıyorum... kitap çok karanlıktı ve okumak çok zordu. Kitapta çok daha kötüydü!

Evet, o kasvetli ve kötü anları okumak zordu. Pek çok eziyet verici duygu.😢.. ugh, düşünmek istemiyorum 😅

oceanstarjp:

Thank you!  I agree....the book was very dark and very hard to read.  He was so much worse in the book!

The novel is good but the English translation is so bad which makes me totally confused.

CMIIW, there was no demon wedding in the novel???

Novel readers when LSS become Goddess, before wedding in Demon world (and TTj sacrifice) or after? 

insideout91:

Novel readers when LSS become Goddess, before wedding in Demon world (and TTj sacrifice) or after? 

A little bit before he sacrifices.

I see, because there new photos LSS and TTJ in gods clothes, it can be their happy end?  After his sacrifice 

hey TTEOTM drama fans. What do you know about that Gong guy in the novel?  Was he and LSS very much in love and in the phase of marriage? 

Didn't get that vibe in the drama. Thought she has brotherly love and admiration for him only, and he likewise? Did I miss something?

If both TTJ and LSS remember what happened in Jing & Sheng, wouldn't he also remember everything?

So if Gong does, and now seeing TTJ also in Immortal realm, he's now taking a step forward to make LSS commit to him first before TTJ meets LSS. 

Anyone else think so too?

AnastasiaWun:

hey TTEOTM drama fans. What do you know about that Gong guy in the novel?  Was he and LSS very much in love and in the phase of marriage? 

Didn't get that vibe in the drama. Thought she has brotherly love and admiration for him only, and he likewise? Did I miss something?

If both TTJ and LSS remember what happened in Jing & Sheng, wouldn't he also remember everything?

So if Gong does, and now seeing TTJ also in Immortal realm, he's now taking a step forward to make LSS commit to him first before TTJ meets LSS. 

Anyone else think so too?

Well, not sure for the drama but novel was clear on LSS and GYJW's brother sister love. It was slightly hinted he had really liked her romantically in one of the extras, but he knew his place and was only a  brother to her nothing more. She was ironclad in being in love with TTJ. 

LSS and TTJ remember because - LSS went back in time and when she finished her mission and went back to her time, she was the only one remembering the initial happenings and her going back. TTJ remembers because well he spent 500 years looking for her in the Nether River. GYJW does not remember because it was his past life. He will come to see what he went through around the end of the novel, when he looked into his past life. As for the last bit, no I don't think so, because even in the mortal realm he was nothing more than a brother to her. And XL/GYJW is the typical hero character that in upright and reasonable. Do not really see where this will go in the drama as he has taken Yuya's role from the novel (Yuya was a boy and in love with LSS). 

XL went through reincarnation and ended up as GYJW so he wouldn't be able to retain his previous memory.  XL was a mortal.  

TTJ received the divine essence so he had become immortal.  That's why he was still alive after 500 years.

Does novel explain why TTJ does NOT recognize that LiSusu looks like his wife, YXW, in the 1st episode? I am rewatching and don’t see any recognition when he meets her. 

Mina:

Does novel explain why TTJ does NOT recognize that LiSusu looks like his wife, YXW, in the 1st episode? I am rewatching and don’t see any recognition when he meets her. 

Cuz YXW and LSS do not look alike. They have a very small similarities