I am listening to the audiobook, and I could only understand probably 70% of it. Currently I am at the ship part. And I don't remember the part where crows were attacking people who bullied TTJ before. Is it not in the novel? Or did I missed it? In the drama, the crows attack was when TTJ just devoured the dream demon and got some power. I love this scene alot.

NiangNiang:

Bence LSS, TTJ'ye karşı karışık duygular besliyor. Suçlu, öfkeli, incinmiş ve ona karşı kesinlikle sevgi duyuyor ama bu karışık duyguların yüzünden etrafta oldukça karışıyor ve hissine nasıl isim bilmediğini bilmiyor. Beni onun sevdiğine ikna edenlerden biri de onun tepkisiydi. TTJ aptalca değildir, onun ona olan sevgisini açıkça görebilir ve hissedebilir, bu nedenle onu takip etmedeki ısrarı. O takıntılı, evet ama onu ne kadar sevdiği hakkında devam etme şekli onun sanrıları değil. 

Hem LSS'nin eylemini hem de TTJ'nin genel olarak anladığını anlıyorum.

Bu arada dramadan almakum yah....hehe

Kesinlikle katılıyorum. LSS'nin hissettiği şey aşk olmayabilir ama kesinlikle aşkı ve adını koyamadığı diğer birçok karmaşık duyguyu hissetti. İlk görüşte bile bu kadar yıkım gördükten kısa bir süre sonra TTJ ile tanıştı, onun acı çekmesini ve ölmesini istese de yapamadı. Yani hep merhametliydi. Ancak zaman geçtikçe, TTJ'nin gerçekten iyi olduğuna kendini ikna ettiğinde, TTJ ona tersini düşündürecek şekilde hareket etti. Bu yüzden LSS görevini asla unutmadı. Çünkü TTJ için üzülse bile şeytan kemiği elinde olduğu sürece 3 alem her zaman tehlikede olacaktı. Bazen kendini düşünemezsin. Ama o son anda bile TTJ'den iblis kemiği çıkarıp onu öldürebilirdi. Ama yapamadı çünkü yapamasa da onu seviyordu. Kendine itiraf etme (TTJ'nin Immortal arc'taki aşk acısına dair vasiyeti olduğunu zaten kabul etmişti). Kaderi hep kötü olan TTJ'ye ölümsüz iliğini vererek mutlu ve normal bir gelecek bırakmak istiyordu. Başına ne geleceğini düşünmedi bile. JZ ona kötü kaderin ne zaman olursa olsun yanlarında olduğunu söyledi ve umarım bir daha asla karşılaşmayız böylece TTJ bir daha kötü kaderle karşılaşmaz dedi. Kitabı ne kadar zor olursa olsun herkesin okuması gerektiğini düşünüyorum. O zaman izlenenden ne kadar farklı olduğu açıkça görülecektir. Özellikle LSS daha iyi anlaşılacaktır. (Bütün yaptıklarını desteklemiyorum ama nedenini anlayabiliyorum. Aynı şey TTJ için de geçerli) Ona ne olacağını düşünme bile. JZ ona kötü kaderin ne zaman olursa olsun yanlarında olduğunu söyledi ve umarım bir daha asla karşılaşmayız böylece TTJ bir daha kötü kaderle karşılaşmaz dedi. Kitabı ne kadar zor olursa olsun herkesin okuması gerektiğini düşünüyorum. O zaman izlenenden ne kadar farklı olduğu açıkça görülecektir. Özellikle LSS daha iyi anlaşılacaktır. (Bütün yaptıklarını desteklemiyorum ama nedenini anlayabiliyorum. Aynı şey TTJ için de geçerli) Ona ne olacağını düşünme bile. JZ ona kötü kaderin ne zaman olursa olsun yanlarında olduğunu söyledi ve umarım bir daha asla karşılaşmayız böylece TTJ bir daha kötü kaderle karşılaşmaz dedi. Kitabı ne kadar zor olursa olsun herkesin okuması gerektiğini düşünüyorum. O zaman izlenenden ne kadar farklı olduğu açıkça görülecektir. Özellikle LSS daha iyi anlaşılacaktır. (Bütün yaptıklarını desteklemiyorum ama nedenini anlayabiliyorum. Aynı şey TTJ için de geçerli)

Need some help understanding episode 33 events. I keep forgetting some character names/terms but hopefully you can make sense of my questions.

What is the heartless way exactly? Is it not forming any love connections? It wasn't really explained. She simply mentions it when her father talks about her fiance. And she when ever she thinks about Tantai Jin, she says it is making it hard for her to follow the Heartless way.

Tantai Jin figures out that the two demons from the Barren Abyss might know how to destroy the evil bone. He pretends to be the devil god and asks the female demon is the bone might have been destroyed. She says that as long as creatures of the 3 realms are alive and there is suffering (some other word was used), the evil bone can't be destroyed. And if there is any weakness in the plan, that is only known to him. She later reveals she saw through TTJ's trickery. So could she have lied about the evil bone being indestructible?

If the 3 demon relics can interact with TTJ drawing him to become the devil god, wasn't the whole time travel pointless? It doesn't make sense that Li Su Su is keeping all that happened from the elders when she doesn't even have the answers herself.

And what was happening at the festival? They chose a demon who can lock on to feelings of love or anyone you are scared of. How did Li Su Su get drunk and vulnerable to attack when they were on a hunt? And then how did the demon learn about everything related to Tantai Jin when it was LSS and Xiao Lin she attacked? 

Also, the sect guy that told TTJ to find LXW's soul in the river got kidnapped by the demons. Is he now a bad guy? He sent them information on TTJ's whereabouts.

I also didn't understand their plan for the demons in the first place. How was hosting the tournament going to help? And despite having so many tribes, they still escaped. Where were all the contestants?

Question for a future scene: When CJM kills Immortal Zhaoyou (his shifu), was it an accidental kill or an intentional kill? (intentional as in maybe he was forced to decide between 2 painful/evil choices so he had to pick the lesser evil)

yeeboism:

Question for a future scene: When CJM kills Immortal Zhaoyou (his shifu), was it an accidental kill or an intentional kill? (intentional as in maybe he was forced to decide between 2 painful/evil choices so he had to pick the lesser evil)

CJM didn't kill his Shifu. The real killer is LSS' dad who framed CJM.

@ColourMePurple I’m not a novel reader but I can try and help you out

1. Heartless Way is cultivating into a godhood, where you love and protect all beings equally and you’re not distracted by romantic love

2. It is likely that Si Ying doesn’t know how the bone works and only DG knows how it can be destroyed. So he failed the test by trying to fish the info out of her.

3. I asked whether it was pointless as well but what it achieved was that TTJ is able to choose his fate rather than having fate arranged for him. He also got to learn how to love and care for people, his shifu trusts him, he has friends, he loves LSS etc. so he doesn’t need to succumb to evil as easily.

4. The festival was badly edited imo (LSS suddenly getting drunk didn’t make sense bc they didn’t mention that it was part of the plan) but I think the demon knew because she accessed LSS and XL’s memories from their past lives. She was also working with Si Ying

5. Idk what Nian Baiyu is up to but ep 34 shows he didn’t intend for TTJ to get caught by the sects. The two demons must be holding something over him.

6. Those two are very strong, in the last war they were fighting gods. Ji Ze alone sacrificed himself to put them down so these sects are probably way less powerful unless they all come together. The contestants are obviously less powerful than the sect leaders but in the episode you can see that they all started coming back once they found out two demons had materialised. They were all being taken out too

NiangNiang:

CJM didn't kill his Shifu. The real killer is LSS' dad who framed CJM.

Oh really? because i kept reading on twitter before that CJM would end up killing Immortal Zhaoyue, and in EP34 it was even narrated by DG that the devil fetus “will kill his master and become a devil”. 

He will kill him because he is infected with devil energy and Zhaoyou doesn't want to become demonized.  It's a mercy kill but no one will know that..  

oceanstarjp:

He will kill him because he is infected with devil energy and Zhaoyou doesn't want to become demonized.  It's a mercy kill but no one will know that..  

Right and LSS dad kill her adopted dad cause he tried to stop Di mian from taking devil bone from LSS body.

I think I mixed up the names and characters of Shifu and adopted dad both from immortal clans....haha. Sorry about that.

oceanstarjp:

Xiao tuzi:

Right and LSS dad kill her adopted dad cause he tried to stop Di mian from taking devil bone from LSS body.

thanks and oh fuck so in both timelines the two masters died :(( but at least it gives me some comfort that CJM killed Zhaoyou due to Zhaoyou’s own request rather than die thinking CJM betrays him.

yeeboism:

thanks and oh fuck so in both timelines the two masters died :(( but at least it gives me some comfort that CJM killed Zhaoyou due to Zhaoyou’s own request rather than die thinking CJM betrays him.

me too!  He's pretty much the only father figure he has ever had.  I'm glad Zhaoyou trusted him till the end

@ColourMePurple  

About number 3. The other three relics he wasn't born with. He was born with the DG, which was said if he died with it he would become DG. And she is working on a timeline to stop the destruction. The 300 days before Barren Abyss is opened, and also to prevent the becoming of DG at this point to prevent destruction 500 years.

Whatever is happening now is because that timeline has been changed. First goal is making sure what is definite to happen is stopped.  Even if she knew of the artifacts to come afterwards,  which I'm not sure she did. It doesn't matter. It's  about first stopping the initial step. Then dealing with the other things.

Also LSS is guarding the Devil bone with her body. Imagine he has the DB as well... it would be much more difficult for him to combat its strength. Add to that TTJ is able to live longer with divine essence, he has gone through more pain, grief, happiness, friendships, comraderie, etc. TTJ needed this time (and probably the divine essence) in order to strengthen himself and his ability.

thanks for making this thread, it cleared up a lot!

TTJ has lost the devil bone so he'll never be an Evil God even if he has the other two weapons.