joas:

Ok bubble tea then. ?

I heard there's a bartender.......

That's our boss. Currently busy filming. LOL 

You will have to settle for our regular in house bartender. ?

Lei:

Hellooo! I am now on official gaming break until mid October ? Welcome Moonies and citizens!

Need to pick right back up over here! What’s been happening?

What are you guys watching? I paused a few dramas that I started. Haven’t really got “hooked” on anything… until last couple of days with Love You Seven Times! Been watching it until 3am good lord ?

Hey Lei! *waves*

Long time no see. We need to put together a new menu for our Moon Bar!!

ChunTian:

Hey Lei! *waves*

Long time no see. We need to put together a new menu for our Moon Bar!!

We should!!!!

ChunTian:

That's our boss. Currently busy filming. LOL 

You will have to settle for our regular in house bartender. ?

Hahaha

Sorry i didnt see this msg. The mdl page has stopped notifying me after i turned off everything due to the amount of spam it has been sending me. ?

Now i need to find out how to turn it back on...

joas:

Hahaha

Sorry i didnt see this msg. The mdl page has stopped notifying me after i turned off everything due to the amount of spam it has been sending me. ?

Now i need to find out how to turn it back on...

Yeah, I feel you. The amount of spam gets crazy when all of us go crazy and comment a lot. 

I dont have spams so far, thank god. But I hate it when the phone is super hot and watever I typed don’t come out? until seconds later phantom typing on my keyboard ??

Pytheos:

I dont have spams so far, thank god. But I hate it when the phone is super hot and watever I typed don’t come out? until seconds later phantom typing on my keyboard ??

I suspect pages that were heavy duty with commenters being very active and lots of messages, tends to have the glitches and delay effect. Some other pages with very few people commenting is very smooth. So proves that we are doing a very decent thing here heating up this space??.

Yeah, and then sometimes I don't get notifications. So if I did not reply to any of you Moonies, it's not that I am ignoring you. I did not get the notification. Sighs...MDL, please upgrade your servers!!! LOL 

Moonies heating up the tteotm space! Nice one, Megumi! 

Pytheos:

Moonies heating up the tteotm space! Nice one, Megumi! 

❤️❤️❤️????

Weekend is here Moonies! How are all of you?

I got a new drink up for offer called Madness Martini ? ?

Hiiiiii Hot and sluggish weather here on a public holiday ?‍?Staying home watching The Longest Promise..  Shelved ages and now dug back.. oh Wow!!!  Love strrong lychee martini! This Madness martini must be fabulous. One please ???????????

Pytheos:

Hiiiiii Hot and sluggish weather here on a public holiday ?‍?Staying home watching The Longest Promise..  Shelved ages and now dug back.. oh Wow!!!  Love strrong lychee martini! This Madness martini must be fabulous. One please ???????????

Here’s one up ??

Lei:

Here’s one up ??

Lei! You are back for bartending! Missed you!