Megumi-H:

What is this product we are talking about? I am curious?. Only noticed his skin care endorsement, did not notice his snacks?.

Xixi endorsed some local snacks. Joas and I were chatting about this and where to buy the snacks? https://m.tb.cn/h.53hBL3H?tk=yu8LdCxLYgG

Hahaha… yep just discard the content.. clean up the box/ paper box..best is to frame it up!! Hmm could b smelly tho.. but okaylah.. ‘acquired smell’??

Pytheos:

Xixi endorsed some local snacks. Joas and I were chatting about this and where to buy the snacks? https://m.tb.cn/h.53hBL3H?tk=yu8LdCxLYgG

Ah…?? I see, I am always more cautious and picky  with China snacks, because it’s acquired taste. I am glad you share the review here, I will avoid it. 

ChunTian:

Dang...I've been given the premium ice huh? ??

Nothing but the best! ?

ChunTian:

Are you enjoying it so far? Was thinking of starting that since I just finished Lost You Forever. 

Yes!!! I am in the last 4 episodes now. First drama that actually hot hooked and about to finish since TTEOM. It’s lighthearted but it hits at the right spots. Ding Yu Xi is adorable and he did very well here. Officially a fan now. And I don’t mind the FL, she is really cute and the role suits her! 

Megumi-H:

I watched few ep., somehow just couldn’t continue. It’s just me, didn’t quite feel for the story or the leads. I also finished LYF, I like YZ, her acting blown me away, and like the four male leads, preferred the story, just drag to have to wait so long for second season.

what else have you been watching? Any good recommendation so far?

Between Cheers, ? drunk up, ladies!

I am about to finish Love You Seven Times, and thinking of picking up Mysterious Lotus Casebook. But I am romance addict so probably will still look for another romance. Is Lost You Forever good? I am not a big YZ fan so I am quite on the fence on this one..

Lei:

I am about to finish Love You Seven Times, and thinking of picking up Mysterious Lotus Casebook. But I am romance addict so probably will still look for another romance. Is Lost You Forever good? I am not a big YZ fan so I am quite on the fence on this one..

Oh yes Mysterious Lotus please. For me it was a goooooooooooooood drama. I am not YZ fan too but I really loving Lost you forever. There will be season 2 by the way. And today My Journey to you started. Something to look forward and oh I finally completed The Longest Promise. Still trying to get myself to complete Anle but yet hanging there….

Lei:

I like the Mysterious Lotus book too.  But it’s not heavy in romance. The focus is on the trio relationships between 3 male leads. The mystery solving was quite exciting to follow and lead well to the main plot. Every ep is captivating and very good sword fight as it’s WuXia. Spoiler: however the ending is kind of sad to me but very suitable. 

If you prefer Rom Com, I don’t recommend Lost You Forever, as their romance are full of angst, like TTEOTM,  but just one FL with four MLs, although they’re will be more sweet moments. Can try Anle;).

Lei:

YES to Lost You Forever! It has this Moonie's seal of approval. First c-drama after TTEOTM where I did not fast forward. 

I am not a fan of YZ too, just neutral towards her, but the story draws you in, male leads are handsome. Our boy Deng Wei looks so good there. I like his costume and make up in LYF. His acting has improved too. 

Also, after watching the YZ interacting with everyone in their BTS and the variety show Hi6, I find that I like her actually. She's very big sister, taking care of the rest, especially DW who is like one of the babies on the set. And he is so comfortable with YZ like a happy puppy vs his interactions with 29s. Big difference! I am so loving it!! Only thing is that now, kiss scenes are MEH after watching our YunLu couple kiss. LOL 

As for Anle, I had to do fast forwarding for some scenes and the last couple of episodes were soooooo draggy for me. But they had those sweet special episodes after the conclusion of the drama. Something we Moonies were cheated of by ?. ??

Megumi-H:

What is this product we are talking about? I am curious?. Only noticed his skin care endorsement, did not notice his snacks?.

Same here actually. Noticed the skin care not the snacks. LOL

Fiona:

Oh yes Mysterious Lotus please. For me it was a goooooooooooooood drama. I am not YZ fan too but I really loving Lost you forever. There will be season 2 by the way. And today My Journey to you started. Something to look forward and oh I finally completed The Longest Promise. Still trying to get myself to complete Anle but yet hanging there….

OMG YES!!!! My Journey To You just dropped to the surprise of everyone! I have been waiting for one of Zhang Ling He’s drama as an ML. He looks so debonair in black. ??? Now this answers my “what do I watch next” question. 

Lei:

OMG YES!!!! My Journey To You just dropped to the surprise of everyone! I have been waiting for one of Zhang Ling He’s drama as an ML. He looks so debonair in black. ??? Now this answers my “what do I watch next” question. 

I was just asking in the main chat if any Moonie is watching it. I just started. Looking good so far. I like Edward Guo's directing. 

ChunTian:

I was just asking in the main chat if any Moonie is watching it. I just started. Looking good so far. I like Edward Guo's directing. 

I now started camp in MJTY comments section too ?

Lei:

I now started camp in MJTY comments section too ?

I'll join you there in a bit! ?‍♀️

Moonies!!! My Journey to You, EP 1, Timestamp 31min 10s. 

Is it just me? Or does that remind you of our dear Mermaid? Ahahahahaha....

@Mermaid, go check it out. ahahahah..It's such a cute and cheeky scene.