ChunTian:

Lei! You are back for bartending! Missed you!

Yass! What can I get you?  😇

Lei:

Yass! What can I get you?  ?

It's been a while. Shall we have a stronger drink together? Whiskey?

ChunTian:

It's been a while. Shall we have a stronger drink together? Whiskey?

I do have a good 21 year old whisky.. serving this neat. 🥃 

Lei:

I do have a good 21 year old whisky.. serving this neat. ? 

On the rocks please. 🥃🥃

ChunTian:

On the rocks please. 🥃🥃

Adding some clear ice chipped from Ye Xiwu’s casket lol 😆 

Any Moonies watching or watched Love You Seven Times here?

Lei:

Adding some clear ice chipped from Ye Xiwu’s casket lol 😆 

Dang...I've been given the premium ice huh? 😂🤣

Lei:

Are you enjoying it so far? Was thinking of starting that since I just finished Lost You Forever. 

Joas and I were chatting about XiXi’s endorsed snack 🤣.. can we stock some here?? 💜💜💜💜 Goes well with alcohols, bubble teas and all👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 https://www.matthewsfoodsonline.co.uk/products/hao-ba-shi-vegetarian-beef

Lei:

I watched few ep., somehow just couldn’t continue. It’s just me, didn’t quite feel for the story or the leads. I also finished LYF, I like YZ, her acting blown me away, and like the four male leads, preferred the story, just drag to have to wait so long for second season.

what else have you been watching? Any good recommendation so far?

Between Cheers, 🥂 drunk up, ladies!

Lei:

Tried but couldn’t go through first episode. Will try again when I find time. Who knows in later episode is nice.

Pytheos:

Joas and I were chatting about XiXi’s endorsed snack 🤣.. can we stock some here?? 💜💜💜💜 Goes well with alcohols, bubble teas and all👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 https://www.matthewsfoodsonline.co.uk/products/hao-ba-shi-vegetarian-beef

I saw a review on this product from reddit and they said they bought it because of Xixi's face however it tasted awful. 🤣

They said they'll give the rating only for Xixi's face 😂

Mermaid:

I saw a review on this product from reddit and they said they bought it because of Xixi's face however it tasted awful. 🤣

What is this product we are talking about? I am curious😅. Only noticed his skin care endorsement, did not notice his snacks🤣.

Mermaid:

Hmmm my friend bought the beancurd 5 spice snack. She said it was nice. At a quick glance the ratings from taobao seemed ok .. or maybe its acquired taste for non chinese 🥶 Anyways, need a drink! Weather is super humid here😵‍💫😵‍💫

Mermaid:

Just the rating on Xixi's face would be full marks already. 😂😆