Who's the masseuse? ?

Glad you asked!

Basic - we have Hostage Prince and TTJ

Premium - we have CJM and DG

Star VIP level - we have ADG and MY. 

????

Mermaid:

I need all level ?

Sure, please book your appointments at the front counter. 

Ye Qing Yu and Nian Bai Yu are manning the appointments counter today. ??

Ooh nice! Spa by ADG, TTJ and CJM. I am not so sure about MY?. Do they do the Turkish bath type then massage ???. I will take pay for life time membership. ?

Megumi-H:

Ooh nice! Spa by ADG, TTJ and CJM. I am not so sure about MY?. Do they do the Turkish bath type then massage ???. I will take pay for life time membership. ?

We have facials, body massages, various baths to cater for all needs and whims!!

Foxy Pian Ran is in charge of Facials. ?‍♀️?‍♂️?

ADG is in charge of massages. ?‍♀️??‍♂️

LSS is in charge of baths 

(In honour of her soaking Hostage Prince back to life in EP 2.) ?????? 

ChunTian:

We have facials, body massages, various baths to cater for all needs and whims!!

Amazing facilities! I need a gentle head massage…. 

! Is Deng Wei in charge of any massages? Can he do my head massage? Wahaaa he has such lovely pair of hands… lost me forever?

ChunTian:

Haahhahah good one for LSS

Pytheos:

Amazing facilities! I need a gentle head massage…. 

! Is Deng Wei in charge of any massages? Can he do my head massage? Wahaaa he has such lovely pair of hands… lost me forever?

Handsome XL is indeed in charge of head massages together with Gongye Ji Wu and Sang You . Please book at the front desk. 

Chu Huang and Ji Ze are manning the appointment counter today. 

Do feel free to ask Bitchang to serve you some top grade Green Tea from Chengdu. Hahahahah.. ;)

Is it safe to eat anything prepared  by Bitchang ??

chsaf:

Is it safe to eat anything prepared  by Bitchang ??

Hahahaha...good point. 

It is a bit tricky as we are bound by our DEI to include everyone from TTEOTM. Bitchang included. ?

ChunTian:

Handsome XL is indeed in charge of head massages together with Gongye Ji Wu and Sang You . Please book at the front desk. 

Chu Huang and Ji Ze are manning the appointment counter today. 

Do feel free to ask Bitchang to serve you some top grade Green Tea from Chengdu. Hahahahah.. ;)

Oh wow!!! Thanks tons. Wahaaaa wat a lovely way to end my Friday stress… Presumably the spa is using yuzu and vertiver essential oil. No coriander on me head pls.. Love Bitchang?? so graceful.. can kill by just waving her pretty hand???.. there is a chinese saying ‘ need toxins to rid toxin in body’ So i am good with 29s???

Pytheos:

Oh wow!!! Thanks tons. Wahaaaa wat a lovely way to end my Friday stress… Presumably the spa is using yuzu and vertiver essential oil. No coriander on me head pls.. Love Bitchang?? so graceful.. can kill by just waving her pretty hand???.. there is a chinese saying ‘ need toxins to rid toxin in body’ So i am good with 29s???

I think realistically Bitchang is gonna kill us before she serves us any green tea! ??

How dare we make her do serving!! She is drama royalty!!! ????

IS ADG AVAILABLE?!????? and no coriander pls??‍♀️?‍♀️

Lol this place is really expanding? I wonder what's gonna be next?