I've seen that troll in some pages commenting here and there. He could be ok in some pages but in most I saw him in he's basically the same, trying to stir up trouble with similar comments.?

Ooh…I know that name, saw it on other pages where he/she always made rude and weird comments to seek attention. Ignored!!! Don’t give the attention.

charleymiamore:

I've seen that troll in some pages commenting here and there. He could be ok in some pages but in most I saw him in he's basically the same, trying to stir up trouble with similar comments.?

I think there are some default trolls existing in mdl. I've encountered a few who tries to trigger the community people with some nonsense ?

ChunTian:

This troll ain't getting any attention from the Moonies. ??

Good job everyone. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-14643617

Anti-Troll spray ?️ 

ChunTian:

He must be so confused. He was expecting a ton of nasty comments to be thrown back at him and all he gets is crickets. LOL

Like the other new viewers, just ask us and we would be glad to explain it all to you. Coming into our hood with that attitude. Tsk tsk tsk...

Will send some crows to do a ? fly pass on him later. He is going home covered in bird ?. ????

lol he is wasting his time

Megumi-H:

Ooh…I know that name, saw it on other pages where he/she always made rude and weird comments to seek attention. Ignored!!! Don’t give the attention.

Me toooo

Ahahaha... this recent comments have got me thinking, should we post a notice now and then that "this comment section is different from others"? "go to the reviews if you want to know what this drama is about"??

?????i like ur  idea! Else Joas and I may be ‘bannned’ from yakking about Merlion, F1, lyx snacks, mooncakes and all ??in near future

Where are these trolls coming from. They come late and expect the page to be like how it was when the drama aired? Episode by episode breakdown? Because they are busy with life? Erm...demand DENIED!!! Go home troll. ??

charleymiamore:

Ahahaha... this recent comments have got me thinking, should we post a notice now and then that "this comment section is different from others"? "go to the reviews if you want to know what this drama is about"??

Yes that will be great! These people come in and expect a one-liner summary instead of reading reviews. And complain when they do not see what they want.

Pytheos:

?????i like ur  idea! Else Joas and I may be ‘bannned’ from yakking about Merlion, F1, lyx snacks, mooncakes and all ??in near future

Hey...these are TTEOTM related right? The LYX snacks. Mooncakes are what Xixi eats too! Nothing wrong. LOL

charleymiamore:

Let's put this here for remembrance...

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13595745

Ah yes this one!! Fond memories! We had so much fun together. 

charleymiamore:

Let's put this here for remembrance...

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13595745

Good times! Good times! Haha