ChunTian:

One extra extra spicy coming up!!!

And for the drink, large or extra large? LOL

Does the drink comes in a barrel? I have one barrel??!

Megumi-H:

Does the drink comes in a barrel? I have one barrel??!

Unfortunately it does not come in a barrel as the Vodka will absorb the wood fragrance and overpower the delicate Lychee and Rose flavours. 

However ..... It does come in a 10L glass. About the size of a stock pot found in commercial kitchens. I think you might want to take the day off tomorrow if you order that size. ????

ChunTian:

Large or Extra Large? LOL

XL!

ChunTian:

Unfortunately it does not come in a barrel as the Vodka will absorb the wood fragrance and overpower the delicate Lychee and Rose flavours. 

However ..... It does come in a 10L glass. About the size of a stock pot found in commercial kitchens. I think you might want to take the day off tomorrow if you order that size. ????

Hahahah!!! Boycott my boss! Yes, 10L! Likely I am going to camp here tonight. ?

Recently all the dramas I watched seems to end with with SE or OE…started from TTEOTM to Mystery case of Lotus book to Lost You Forever to My Journey to You. Need to drown the sorrow. LOL!

Megumi-H:

Hahahah!!! Boycott my boss! Yes, 10L! Likely I am going to camp here tonight. ?

Recently all the dramas I watched seems to end with with SE or OE…started from TTEOTM to Mystery case of Lotus book to Lost You Forever to My Journey to You. Need to drown the sorrow. LOL!

It's cdramas' turn to have their SE/OE era??? that's the first era I've encountered with kdramas?

Who else is an Endless Love series baby here???

The bar sure was busy Monday night (at least where I am) ?️?

charleymiamore:

It's cdramas' turn to have their SE/OE era??? that's the first era I've encountered with kdramas?

Not me but I will most likely rewatch TTEOM after MJTY and SWK. ?

Lei:

Not me but I will most likely rewatch TTEOM after MJTY and SWK. ?

What’s SWK?

charleymiamore:

I felt that this is the new trend for c drama. Agreed that probably learning from k drama…lol! 

SE and OE definitely leaves a lingering impression for viewers.

Megumi-H:

What’s SWK?

South Wind Knows

Lei:

South Wind Knows

ah, got it thanks. I just started 1 ep., put it in hold, not yet prepared to see Chen Yi in modern drama. 

Megumi-H:

ah, got it thanks. I just started 1 ep., put it in hold, not yet prepared to see Chen Yi in modern drama. 

This is his first modern deama where he is the ML. Love both CY and ZYX in Stand By Me. For me this is their second life, hope its HE! ❤️

Lei:

This is his first modern deama where he is the ML. Love both CY and ZYX in Stand By Me. For me this is their second life, hope its HE! ❤️

I see, didn’t realised it was CY first modern drama. Always see him in historical or Xian Xia. Yes, agreed that CY and ZYX make a handsome couple. I will pick it up again, same as you, I hope this has a HE. Based on some reviews, it is suppose to be HE;).

Lei:

XL!

Thank you for your patience. XL coming right up! Hostage Prince Vodka with Lychee and purple rose petals. 

Lei:

The bar sure was busy Monday night (at least where I am) ?️?

Wow! Many folks drinking their Monday blues away I guess. Or a bar with a great location? LOL