joas:

Hi ladies, first time I'm here. Is there a menu?

We used to have a menu. Lei was in charge of drinks menu, I am in charge of food menu. LOL

But today is just free flow of champagne for celebration, we have Krug, Dom Perignon, Perrier-Jouet's 1825 Vintage. Feel free to ask for your favourite bubbles! ??

joas:

Hi ladies, first time I'm here. Is there a menu?

Warm Welcome! Let’s party for the 100k comments and wish XiXi’s many new drama can air soon!❤️

ChunTian:

We used to have a menu. Lei was in charge of drinks menu, I am in charge of food menu. LOL

But today is just free flow of champagne for celebration, we have Krug, Dom Perignon, Perrier-Jouet's 1825 Vintage. Feel free to ask for your favourite bubbles! ??

Ok bubble tea then. ?

I heard there's a bartender.......

Megumi-H:

Warm Welcome! Let’s party for the 100k comments and wish XiXi’s many new drama can air soon!❤️

Yes! Hope to see new dramas released asap!

I don't want to feed into the fanwars, but Xixi is #11 again, with ---guess who--- on rank 10???

Just a small margin, nothing our Xixi cannot handle. ?

Yeah, the real battle is with #9? that's quite a lot of margin.... anyway... no biggie?

charleymiamore:

I don't want to feed into the fanwars, but Xixi is #11 again, with ---guess who--- on rank 10???

Gosh! The annoying morons are at it again ?

Xixi is back on #10.. ?

Do we have Singapore Sling here? ?

Pytheos:

Xixi is back on #10.. ?

Do we have Singapore Sling here? ?

Yayyy to back to #10. 

And of course we have the Singapore Sling. 

It's quite an international and inter dimensional menu we have here. LOL

joas:

Ok bubble tea then. ?

I heard there's a bartender.......

Helloooo!

ChunTian:

Wooo Hooo.....Time for drinks!!!!

Happy CITIZENSHIP everyone!!! ❤️??❤️

Wohoooooo we will overtake Kinn Porsche. I can feeell it ?

ChunTian:

Come right in Moonies...Free flow of bubbles at Moon Bar today as a celebration of our Citizenship! 

????????????????????????

Amazing!!!

ChunTian:

Come right in Moonies...Free flow of bubbles at Moon Bar today as a celebration of our Citizenship! 

????????????????????????

Amazing!!!

Hellooo! I am now on official gaming break until mid October ? Welcome Moonies and citizens!

Need to pick right back up over here! What’s been happening?

What are you guys watching? I paused a few dramas that I started. Haven’t really got “hooked” on anything… until last couple of days with Love You Seven Times! Been watching it until 3am good lord ?