Fiona:

Sob I will have to wait till next fall to go there. That was why was hoping to make a trip to China first. However going Japan will be easier than China ?

I am keen to go to Chiva too. I lived in Singapore for 4 years, they say they got some similarities. Japan is amazing!

Are you sure we won't get flamed by what I wrote?

ChunTian:

Some of us Moonies are enjoying "Lost You Forever". You can try it. But it is broken into 2 parts. 

We are having a Moonie National Anthem activity! Come join us!

I will check this out!

feel like this a safe space for me to rant idk
anyways grateful lyx and song yi are both good actors cuz they got NO chemistry? like even the few times they are chatting on set she doesn’t even look him in the eye
going from yunlu’s unmatched organic chemistry to 0 is ?
this li yitong ? best be real bc they actually do have a bit of a friendship

nikkiknight:

anyways grateful lyx and song yi are both good actors cuz they got NO chemistry? like even the few times they are chatting on set she doesn’t even look him in the eye

I find SY meh, not sure if it is because of the character she played in Destined. No hate to her but I hope she can change my mind with Xixi in FYH. 

YunLu chemistry is off the charts because those 2 are not shy to go all out. Makes it so believable and they kiss so well. ? Are you also watching Lost You Forever? If YangZi was not so shy with Deng Wei for their kiss scenes, I think those scenes would explode too! LOL

nikkiknight:

Actually, I didn't feel much chemistry between her and her rumored BF in Destined. I hope at least the drama have a good plot and if it is a comedy, the lack of romantic chemistry wouldn't br so obvious.

I don't think FYH is romantic core either. It looks more of mystery and comedy... 

In their wedding leak, the way he whispered in her ears gave me butterflies ?

Mermaid:

I don't think FYH is romantic core either. It looks more of mystery and comedy... 

It takes 2 to be romantic. 

From what can be glimpsed from the FYH bts, SY is not very friendly towards our Xixi, like so formal and at arms length. No chemistry whatsoever. Not even a sniff of friendship! LOL Even if no romance, if there is a bit of friendship there, we audience would be able to pick it up. But alas...none!!! But to be fair, have to watch the drama first before having final thoughts.

Maybe offscreen they're not so close ? It's too soon to talk about onscreen chemistry. I've seen one show of SY before and she's just not capable of creating romantic chemistry with anyone. That's why when I heard she was opposite him in FYH, I was a little disappointed ?

But I'm still hoping that some miracle happens ?

Mermaid:
But I'm still hoping that some miracle happens ?

Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston's "When You Believe" suddenly plays in the background. ???

? There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe ?

The thing is LYX can literally romance a wood. He's so convincing with his romantic acting. Sadly not many of his costars were able to reciprocate it..

So far I've found his onscreen chemistry good with Bailu, Yang Zi (they had it in AOL) and Janice Wu (others might not agree but I liked their chemistry).  No chemistry in L2L. 

I haven't watched his other shows yet.  A little bit of broker and I didn't feel his chemistry with Victoria that compelling. 

I can already see his great chemistry with ZRN in LIP. Needless to mention CFY ?

If LYT is confirmed then there's a potential to see great chemistry. 

The only chemistry which I'm not sure of is with Song Yi in FYH ? I really hope to be proved wrong ?

ChunTian:

Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston's "When You Believe" suddenly plays in the background. ???

? There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe ?

Thank you for the bgm ?

ChunTian:
I find SY meh, not sure if it is because of the character she played in Destined. No hate to her but I hope she can change my mind with Xixi in FYH.

?yeah thats why i said good actors and not top tier even tho lyx in the sentence she bringing the median down lol

i liked her in destined but she didnt wow me??‍♀️

J2J:
Actually, I didn't feel much chemistry between her and her rumored BF in Destined.

ChunTian:
It takes 2 to be romantic.

From what can be glimpsed from the FYH bts, SY is not very friendly towards our Xixi, like so formal and at arms length. No chemistry whatsoever. Not even a sniff of friendship!

Mermaid:
I've seen one show of SY before and she's just not capable of creating romantic chemistry with anyone.

plsss i'm so worried for fyh? chemistry right after plot and acting for me

at least lyx be laughing and friendly w the rest of the cast?

Mermaid:

Mermaid:
The thing is LYX can literally romance a wood.

your right!! we good even if sy aint pulling thru w the romance lyx got us?