Evie Zan:

Hi my dears! Just saying hi! Miss you guys a lot! ???

Helloooo! How are you?!? ❤️❤️

I remembered we were supposed to party this weekend here. But looks like everyone was busy bingeing on new dramas. 

So much eye candy, so many new dramas....so little time. LOL

ChunTian:

I remembered we were supposed to party this weekend here. But looks like everyone was busy bingeing on new dramas. 

So much eye candy, so many new dramas....so little time. LOL

That’s  true, July has lots of new drama released. May be travelling, Still here checking in here. This is still the permanent residential site for me;) cheers!

Megumi-H:

That’s  true, July has lots of new drama released. May be travelling, Still here checking in here. This is still the permanent residential site for me;) cheers!

We are getting citizenship soon at 100k comments. LOL

Travelling for work or leisure? Take care and have a good trip!

ChunTian:

I have paused the LOA, MLCB untill all finished. TTEOM is still my home. Awaiting citizenship in here ?

Lei:

I have paused the LOA, MLCB untill all finished. TTEOM is still my home. Awaiting citizenship in here ?

As in you are going to wait for them to drop all the episodes and then binge watch? 

Yes, TTEOTM is home to many of us. ?

ChunTian:

As in you are going to wait for them to drop all the episodes and then binge watch? 

Yes, TTEOTM is home to many of us. ?

Yep! But between work and gaming, I need to finally find time to watch again ?

ChunTian:

Partly work and partly leisure. Thanks Chun Tian! I will try to log in whenever can. I like this social group and interaction a lot! Take care all.

https://mydramalist.com/list/10dbZya1

Guys, let's vote and make them in top 2.

Vote for both tteotm and LIS. 

Moonies! Something fun to consider doing if anyone should be able to go to China!! Looks fun!! So many to choose from! 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLqEUMow/

ChunTian:

Moonies! Something fun to consider doing if anyone should be able to go to China!! Looks fun!! So many to choose from! 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLqEUMow/

I could not get myself to do that even when I was in Korea. In fact I did twice and looked real bad on both times.

Fiona:

I could not get myself to do that even when I was in Korea. In fact I did twice and looked real bad on both times.

Chinese has a long history and there are many dynasty costumes to choose from. Maybe you would look nice as a Tang Dynasty lady or maybe a Ming Dynasty lady? There will be something to suit you. :) 

Looks so fun, it will be something I will want to try out if I should ever go to China. I think some also have the LSS wedding costume! If I see it again, I will share it here. 

ChunTian:

Chinese has a long history and there are many dynasty costumes to choose from. Maybe you would look nice as a Tang Dynasty lady or maybe a Ming Dynasty lady? There will be something to suit you. :) 

Looks so fun, it will be something I will want to try out if I should ever go to China. I think some also have the LSS wedding costume! If I see it again, I will share it here. 

Hehe maybe…..

Am trying to plan either end of this year or early next year, depends.  To get visa is a problem …