ChunTian:

Chinese has a long history and there are many dynasty costumes to choose from. Maybe you would look nice as a Tang Dynasty lady or maybe a Ming Dynasty lady? There will be something to suit you. :) 

Looks so fun, it will be something I will want to try out if I should ever go to China. I think some also have the LSS wedding costume! If I see it again, I will share it here. 

Hehe maybe…..

Am trying to plan either end of this year or early next year, depends.  To get visa is a problem …

Yes, something to look forward to. :)

ChunTian:

Moonies! Something fun to consider doing if anyone should be able to go to China!! Looks fun!! So many to choose from! 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLqEUMow/

Wow! I really want to try that! Spent one day to try the different costume and hairstyle???. 

Like Fiona, the deterring factor is visa application. And recently there has been lots of flood happening in China, May need the weather to settle down first…?.

Megumi-H:

Wow! I really want to try that! Spent one day to try the different costume and hairstyle???. 

Like Fiona, the deterring factor is visa application. And recently there has been lots of flood happening in China, May need the weather to settle down first…?.

Ikr, like cosplay. And I think to try everything, one day is definitely not enough! LOL

Yes, global climate issues. Fires in Hawaii and floods in China. ?

Megumi-H:

My family member wants me to go HongKong with her so if possible fly to Shanghai from HK because is nearest then to  Beijing. She didn’t want to go too many places so could not plan for ChengDu and Hunan. Will see if she changes her mind. But going with her will be tricky as different interest. She doesn’t watch cdramas at all.

ChunTian:

Ikr, like cosplay. And I think to try everything, one day is definitely not enough! LOL

Yes it is sad to see natural disaster everywhere ?

ChunTian:

Was in Hong Kong, weather is terrible. Going Taiwan next month, and will be facing Typhoon, the usual rain becomes flood and heat wave is so intense: Global warming indeed!

Stay well Moonies ??❤️.

Megumi-H:

Was in Hong Kong, weather is terrible. Going Taiwan next month, and will be facing Typhoon, the usual rain becomes flood and heat wave is so intense: Global warming indeed!

Stay well Moonies ??❤️.

Nice! Another work trip? 

And typhoons and heat waves are dangerous too. Stay safe Megumi!

Megumi-H:

Stay well Moonies ??❤️.

Was planning Japan at first but thought maybe next year. Taiwan too is in my list. But for now these 2 countries which been in my list a long time especially Beijing.

Oh no….. Stay safe! 

ChunTian:

Nice! Another work trip? 

And typhoons and heat waves are dangerous too. Stay safe Megumi!

Hi ChunTian, thanks much! Yes, work trip, a short one, four days in Taipei.

Fiona:

Was planning Japan at first but thought maybe next year. Taiwan too is in my list. But for now these 2 countries which been in my list a long time especially Beijing.

Oh no….. Stay safe! 

Thanks Fiona. Just curious which part of Japan are you going to? 

Megumi-H:

Thanks Fiona. Just curious which part of Japan are you going to? 

She wants to include Hokkaido while I was just thinking of Tokyo and Osaka. What is your suggestion? I wanna see Snoopy town hahahaha. Been watching Japanese dramas once a while as well as anime and stuff, really want to visit Japan. Was lucky enough to get my list checked for Korea. Sad was the trip isn’t as successful as I hoping. Travel buddy really important.  Quite worry if visit China with her because she has different interest as me.

Fiona:

She wants to include Hokkaido while I was just thinking of Tokyo and Osaka. What is your suggestion? I wanna see Snoopy town hahahaha. Been watching Japanese dramas once a while as well as anime and stuff, really want to visit Japan. Was lucky enough to get my list checked for Korea. Sad was the trip isn’t as successful as I hoping. Travel buddy really important.  Quite worry if visit China with her because she has different interest as me.

So true. Good travel company is very important. Need to find one with common interest, easier to travel. 

Hokkaido definitely needs a trip on its own as it’s large and a lot more outskirts location worth driving to. Self drive is very easy in Hokkaido.

Normally Tokyo is a good urban and if you are anime lover,  lots to see in Tokyo, especially in Shinjuku. I personally prefer Kyoto, as it’s heavily filled with old castles, old streets and tradition culture based location. 

Osaka has a nice shopping street, but the popular attraction is food. Osaka food is different, especially the tennapakyaki dishes.

Enjoy your trip!

Fiona:

It depends on how much time you have. 

Tokyo and Osaka are nearby each other, you can do those 2 first and maybe even include Kyoto and Kobe which are also nearby. Then you can take a flight or Shinkansen from Tokyo up to Hokkaido and then a flight back from there. But if you have not been to Tokyo and Osaka, then you might want to consider spending more time there and include Kyoto and Kobe.

Yes, travel buddy is important, does not have to have same interests but needs the capacity to accommodate each other. I know of people who prefer to travel alone because of this. 

Megumi-H:

Hi ChunTian, thanks much! Yes, work trip, a short one, four days in Taipei.

If weather is decent, can consider extending to the weekend! 

Taiwan is more of an eating and sight seeing place not so much of shopping place imo. Their scenaries are breath taking. What do you usually do there if you have spare time?